Austin FC

Bottlecap

1 hour ago, Gourmand said:

Aww ffs they edited that call and deleted the greatness of "YOU NEVER FORGET YOUR FIRST!!!"

Actually, that clip is Altitude Sports announcers, not Austin FC's Adrian Healey (despite the similar accents).

Edit to add:

Edited by LonghornSean
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Great win!  I am so pumped about this team.  And the supporters making these road trips are so freaking awesome.

Shame about Sweat.  I hope his knee injury isn't too bad.  I also hope the Pochettino "registration" issue is resolved ASAP!

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Somnio said:

Great win!  I am so pumped about this team.  And the supporters making these road trips are so freaking awesome.

Shame about Sweat.  I hope his knee injury isn't too bad.  I also hope the Pochettino "registration" issue is resolved ASAP!

Seriously. I thought that kind of shit only happened in Europe.

1 hour ago, CooterBrown said:

Do the games stream through the AFC app so you can cast to your TV?

YouTube TV doesn’t seem to have the CW and I don’t really want to go buy an antenna just for that channel.

Yes you can cast to your TV from the app, at least you could a few weeks back when I tried it.

19 hours ago, LonghornSean said:

Actually, that clip is Altitude Sports announcers, not Austin FC's Adrian Healey (despite the similar accents).

Edit to add:

Thanks, I thought I was either drunker than I realized or imagined hearing that because I couldn't find that call last night but knew I heard it. Funny shit.

On 4/24/2021 at 10:39 PM, BurdineBandit said:

Fun 2nd half! Wore them down. Alright now I'm sold on Dominguez. Also, s/o to Wolff for some coaching this game, going with a different formation. Seeing hints of some coaching. 

yup loved it.  having our two mids higher up was like pushing the nitro button.  very impressed with zan kolmanic, cecilio dominguez, who else... stuver flashed good raw ability but made a couple really bad decisions.  tim ring was decent, held the mf well for us and was a calming influence but he looks slow now.

4 hours ago, gsoda3 said:

yup loved it.  having our two mids higher up was like pushing the nitro button.  very impressed with zan kolmanic, cecilio dominguez, who else... stuver flashed good raw ability but made a couple really bad decisions.  tim ring was decent, held the mf well for us and was a calming influence but he looks slow now.

Don't forget Pereira, also Ring quite solid

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

somehow my cable is out, but i still have internet. are there any streams for this match?

You can get it over the air (channel 54) if you've rabbit ears. Someone mentioned upthread you can watch it somewhere on the Austin FC website too.