936horn

Hey Oil Barons.......

3 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

More sellers than buyers.

Should I just PayPal you the $9.95 or what?

Is this just the saudis wanting to pinch us o/g before the election (influence) ?

continue to cut us market share ?

Seein smoke about options market indicating a XOM div cut next round and deeper cuts in ‘21. Not fucking good bob as I hold the bag on a shit ton of shares

I'm posting this as an old guy who worked 40 plus years in the industry, albeit accounting,  in USA and China.  This lawsuit appeals to me.  There is no man on earth worth $100 million even if he discovers the cure for Covid-19.  She lost her lawsuit against Anadarko so I'm sure the facts are somewhat skewed but this old fart hopes the dude has to give up his jackpot.  

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-09-09/anadarko-s-100-million-ceo-ensnared-in-oilfield-fraud-lawsuit

The merger with OXY was a horrible mistake.  Paper money.  Today's economy.

She lost her lawsuit against Anadarko so I'm sure the facts are somewhat skewed but this old fart hopes the dude has to give up his jackpot.

Lulz. I agree with your sentiment, but “help the shareholders at the expense of the board and senior management?!?”
Oldrichpowerbrokerslaughing.meme

No way any of those bonuses and payouts get back to old APC shareholders.

As of this summer LLOG, Beacon, and other partners were pursuing subsea trees and a floating production hub for Shenandoah...we’ll see.

WTI trying to crawl back to $40 after getting kicked in the nuts last week. Soild EIA report this morning is helping out.

4.5M barrel crude draw has domestic inventory back below 500M barrels for the first time in several months.

Still a long ways to go to bleed off all the oversupply, but it's encouraging that we've gone from inventories ~25 above the 5-year average to ~14% over the course of the last 6 months. 

5 minutes ago, jeevsie said:

Back over 40 is def nice to see.

Let's hope $40 can be a solid floor. Only problem is that I think, at least through the end of this year and start of 2021, the ceiling is not much taller than the floor. 

I'm struggling to come up with a way we get to $50 or more unless/until a majority of workers return to their offices and business and vacation travel picks up. Gotta get back to at least 1M passengers going through airports each day. That would still only be 50% of normal. I don't see that happening until next Spring maybe.

1 hour ago, PappyVanVinceYoung said:

Storm volumes coming back online. 

Really hard to believe the storm affected that much oil volume. And it’s hard to believe that I think that’s hard to believe. When I was cutting my teeth, the GOM was where it was at. 

2 hours ago, DCA_HORN said:

I don't even know what the avg daily volume from the gulf is without looking it up. 1 mm? Alaska at 600k?

About 1.8MM according to an article I looked up when Laura came through.