Caden Sterns

BigOrange1

Imagine wanting to play football (or attend school for that matter) at atm. 

At least somewhere like Tech or TxSt you can probably dick around half the time, fuck a different hot blonde that's dumb as a box of rocks every week (what else is she going to do? go to class?) and get piss drunk whenever you want for dirt cheap. 

Sterns is getting a better education in a better city with hotter girls and doing it while actually balling out on the field. 

Also this O'Neal kid just doesn't shut the fuck up

Vacarro wasn't really a great player until his Junior year. 

Sterns is already a great player. He's much more comparable to ET in that NFL scouts are already staining the front of their undies watching him play. Kid will be hands down one of the best safeties in the nation next season assuming (fingers crossed) he stays healthy and stays out of trouble. 

19 hours ago, TheFlyingBoat said:

I think we may have the legion of boom in a year or two.

This has potential to be one of the most physical secondaries I’ve seen in a long time. From Boyd, Davis, Locke, Jones to the freshman and even backups like Brown, they’re all guys who seek contact and are looking to inflict pain. 

Edited by Lhorn

This has potential to be one of the most physical secondaries I’ve seen in a long time. From Boyd, Davis, Locke, Jones to the freshman and even backups like Brown, they’re all guys who seek contact and are looking to inflict pain. 

*As long as we have a serviceable front 7 that doesn’t let everything get to the 2nd level.

3 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

Foster is one of the most physically endowed 18 year olds I've ever seen. Most kids that age make the play he did on Saturday and then don't get ejected because they don't fucking destroy the receiver like that. The only reason it was "dirty" is because he knocked the ever-loving shit out of him. The helmet to helmet was marginal at best. 

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

Foster is one of the most physically endowed 18 year olds I've ever seen. Most kids that age make the play he did on Saturday and then don't get ejected because they don't fucking destroy the receiver like that. The only reason it was "dirty" is because he knocked the ever-loving shit out of him. The helmet to helmet was marginal at best. 

Didn't know you were a priest.

2 hours ago, ztejas said:

If you hit someone so hard their helmet whiplashes into yours.... still going to get called 9 of 10.  The way he hits, he might have an issue staying out of trouble.   Cheap shots shouldn't be tolerated, but it's a violent sport, hence all the pads.  I agree with the GJ call @ Maryland but not the BJ call at USC  

Used to be that was what you wanted from your DBs, disrupt the passing game by giving receivers the dropsies because they are busy looking for the hit rather than the ball.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Lhorn said:

We haven't seen Overshown yet also.

Edited by RowdyVic

19 hours ago, South Austin said:

So fucking awesome having Huff on our sideline. 

Agreed. It's always incredible whenever a legend can pass along his experience and bring some inside tutelage to the current players to help get their game even more on point. The next at least 3 years that Texas has the DBs from the 2017 RevolUTion class will only get better and really begin to shut down opposing passing attacks. That's no small order in the Big XII either.