Hi I’d like to split my 10’s and double down, we beat TCU guaranteed

RadiologyHorn

21 hours ago, Eskimohorn said:

I feel bad for closetojumping. Gotta be a tough Longhorn victory for him.

Why? closetojumping is too busy smelling his own farts & celebrating how rewarding they are to his olfactory senses to be burdened. He'd express a similar sentiment with another 10,000 words or so, while conspicuously reminding you how big, important, connected & super intelligent he is.

7 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Why? closetojumping is too busy smelling his own farts & celebrating how rewarding they are to his olfactory senses to be burdened. He'd express a similar sentiment with another 10,000 words or so, while conspicuously reminding you how big, important, connected & super intelligent he is.

whoosh

On 9/23/2018 at 5:12 PM, immamac said:

I don't want to start a poll, but @Tailleur17 are you still wanting to permaban yourself as part of the bet or was that ever the official agreement? I never saw an official bet anywhere.

If my vote matters, I say don’t ban him please.

he paid me within 5 seconds of providing my payment info. My wife and I had. A nice dinner and he made us happy. Thanks.

4 minutes ago, RadiologyHorn said:

he paid me within 5 seconds of providing my payment info. My wife and I had. A nice dinner and he made us happy. Thanks.

@Tailleur17 due to radiologyhorns mercy you have been spared. 

Next time anyone makes a permaban bet make it official with mods beforehand. 

8 minutes ago, RadiologyHorn said:

gosh that's just great, we all get to put up with his worthless trolling just because he paid a bet and you had a nice dinner?  i wonder what goodies i will get from the board when i pay my traffic ticket this week?  i guess that makes me a great human being...

16 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

gosh that's just great, we all get to put up with his worthless trolling just because he paid a bet and you had a nice dinner?  i wonder what goodies i will get from the board when i pay my traffic ticket this week?  i guess that makes me a great human being...

9 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

I agree with miles long. Props to RadiologyHorn for taking high road I guess. 

We will see if Tailleur has any honor at all after an extreme amount of shit talking and in fact lives up to the bet. 

If it makes you guys feel any better the lobster bisque was amazing.