Let's Talk Tractors , Implements and Such

5 hours ago, Spaulding Smails said:

I use the heck out of the skeleton bucket on my skidsteer.  Perfect for separating rocks from fill, etc.  I think it would work great.  If you have a little dump trailer or something you can move around with a utility vehicle or truck, that seems like it would be a great setup.  Plus, you could move the manure to a different area to compost.  

Where are you located?  I bought mine from this guy.  Out in Marble Falls.  I've had it about three years and no issues.

https://idigtexas.com/product-category/skid-steer-attachments/rock-buckets/

Yes, I've ordered a skeleton bucket. Thanks for the feedback, Shag- err, assholes. 

• 1 month later...

Do Gators count? I've been kinda looking around for someone local to do some work on an old 4x2, mid 2000s. Always ran like a top, but it needs maintenance, I got a new dash and glove box for it, new seats, needs a new drive belt, the key won't shut off the engine because of a wiring issue somewhere (it's not the switch, I already replaced it), etc.. Finding the wire problem (probably from rats) is the one that is probably the biggest headache, but I don't really have the patience or aptitude to take on all that stuff. I would love to find somebody in the Bell County are to do it for a fair price, but they are hard to find.

• 1 month later...

Help me price this, please.

2017 New Holland Workmaster 33 + Woods RT 60.40 Tiller

• 116 hours
  • 33 HP
  • 25 PTO HP
  • 60" Loader
  • Hydrostatic transmission
  • Original owner. Never serviced
  • ~50 hours on tiller

Suggested sale price on tractor alone (via tractor buy net) is $19,500.  Asking $19,500 for both of them.

2 hours ago, ernest_t_bass said:

Help me price this, please.

2017 New Holland Workmaster 33 + Woods RT 60.40 Tiller

• 116 hours
  • 33 HP
  • 25 PTO HP
  • 60" Loader
  • Hydrostatic transmission
  • Original owner. Never serviced
  • ~50 hours on tiller

Suggested sale price on tractor alone (via tractor buy net) is $19,500.  Asking $19,500 for both of them.

https://www.tractorhouse.com/listings/farm-equipment/for-sale/list/category/1100/tractors/manufacturer/new-holland/model/workmaster-33

On 9/6/2020 at 3:59 PM, DougO said:

Do Gators count? I've been kinda looking around for someone local to do some work on an old 4x2, mid 2000s. Always ran like a top, but it needs maintenance, I got a new dash and glove box for it, new seats, needs a new drive belt, the key won't shut off the engine because of a wiring issue somewhere (it's not the switch, I already replaced it), etc.. Finding the wire problem (probably from rats) is the one that is probably the biggest headache, but I don't really have the patience or aptitude to take on all that stuff. I would love to find somebody in the Bell County are to do it for a fair price, but they are hard to find.

If you feel ambitious you could try reading this.

https://tractorpoint.com/forum/john-deere-gator/170780/1/gator-won-t-shut-off.html

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

If you feel ambitious you could try reading this.

https://tractorpoint.com/forum/john-deere-gator/170780/1/gator-won-t-shut-off.html

I have read that before, a few times, actually. Unfortunately, I have been unable to even track the wires in question due to the difficult layout and tight spaces. I'm gonna have to take a bunch of stuff apart.

1 hour ago, DougO said:

I have read that before, a few times, actually. Unfortunately, I have been unable to even track the wires in question due to the difficult layout and tight spaces. I'm gonna have to take a bunch of stuff apart.

Yeah I'm not familiar with Gator layouts at all.  I only looked it up, because I had the same issue on my diesel tractor with it not shutting off with the key - mine turned out to be the fuel shutoff solenoid, so I was curious if yours had one too.  But that was all I found.  Well that and the advice to unbolt, check and retighten all the ground wires to the engine block.

Edited by Judge Roybeanbag
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Yeah I'm not familiar with Gator layouts at all.  I only looked it up, because I had the same issue on my diesel tractor with it not shutting off with the key - mine turned out to be the fuel shutoff solenoid, so I was curious if yours had one too.  But that was all I found.  Well that and the advice to unbolt, check and retighten all the ground wires to the engine block.

I had the cold start assist thing on my tractor that kept it from starting a few years back. A simple bypass did the trick. The googles and youtubes can be quite useful for that kind of thing.

• Hook 'Em 1