If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

16 minutes ago, NateHitch said:

Why the fuck are they trying to find new ways to get killer involved in segments. It's just painfully awkward.

Because Dan is a shitty lead host. He has to be riding side car to a more dominant voice and play off of them.

I know this is blasphemy but I think either Corby has raised his game or this is just working. He’s letting Bob take the lead when appropriate. Teeing up questions for the much more knowledgeable guy to answer and at least for now they have the “newness” of Bob to this slot and to working with Corby to allow Corby to explore Bob in the yuk monkey way that he does.

Now Dan Paul on the other hand. His chime ins have been badly mistimed and awkward on most occasions.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, LonghornSean said:

Line 4 Guy taking over the Reconsider Lounge.  His first one was, "A gangster rap tribute composed of beloved children's book characters....Tiggers with Attitude."

just heard that.  incredible.  did they say he was taking over every week or was this a one time thing?

14 hours ago, RPM said:

The answer is Bob is saving a drowning Corby & Co.

More inbound blasphemy....Bob is saving the show from Rhyner's multi-year mail it in lack of effort.  

I loved Mike but we all pretty much universally agree that Corby isn't the guy to lead the show...Mike was supposed to be the guy and he quit that job at least 7 years ago.  

• Like 4

Yeah I still feel bad because BaD radio was, to me, the best show as a whole and they sorely miss Bob but I can still enjoy what they are putting out.

The hardline 3.0 is sooo much better with Bob making Corby work for it. I used to just catch enews and the likes but now I find myself listening to pretty much every segment minus a few here and there like I do with the musers.

And I’m bummed I missed L4M doing the reconsider lounge

• Like 1

Anybody else Notice how Danny was kind of going in at Bob week one with some of his digs. Then last week he cracked a joke about not getting the chair Bob got. Think there is some animosity there? I didn’t have even considered Danny for the co-host spot.

1 hour ago, Covri said:

Anybody else Notice how Danny was kind of going in at Bob week one with some of his digs. Then last week he cracked a joke about not getting the chair Bob got. Think there is some animosity there? I didn’t have even considered Danny for the co-host spot.

I think there’s been a fair amount of that from most people not named Jake.  No clue how all of their contracts worked out, but I can promise you that economic impact was the main driver.  If I were to bet, Jake got a slight raise from what was already a pretty meager salary...and that’s it from a financial standpoint.  The rest were probably told, if you don’t like it, there’s the door.  With the one exception being Bob who’s just lucky he got promoted to a more high-profile time slot.

42 minutes ago, Landomatic said:

If I were to bet, Jake got a slight raise from what was already a pretty meager salary...and that’s it from a financial standpoint.

When he and Dan were on Free 4 All he said it was "a whole lot more money." I'm sure it wasn't Bob money, but it should put him in the neighborhood of what other hosts started at. They will still be saving money.

4 hours ago, Covri said:

danny is a no-talent ass clown so any animosity he has towards bob is ridiculous.    I agree with you that he sounds a little bitter at times. 

• Like 2