Jimbo 2021: Meemaw's Got a Brand New Bag

Machinator

3 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Perroni trying to tell them that Blackwell was already going to rise in the rankings. They don't believe him.

EXsvDxQWAAAS2AS?format=jpg&name=360x360

Hide contents

EXsvEIyXgAIJACt?format=jpg&name=360x360EXsvEcDXQAAOh91?format=png&name=360x360EXsvEyBWkAYFgLq?format=png&name=360x360

Some of these takes are stupid "May not be big enough to play in the SEC West"  lulz, Alaka, Buddy Johnson, and I'm sure several others were no bigger than Blackwell coming out.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Funny, reading about Amari Daniels, I'd have thought dude was a high four star, 97-98 style recruit. Nope, just a barely composite 4 star that 247 has ranked as an 87. Never change, Perroni. 

All the Florida schools passed. He's definitely a RB2 take. If they take him as RB2 and get LB, that's good. If they end up with just him. That's bad

3 minutes ago, texifornia said:

More hypothetical UT/aggy game talk. Some random UT poster wades in (come on bud, don't do that on their board).

Reveal hidden contents

EXs1-xDXsAEQSfy?format=jpg&name=360x360EXs1_INXkAIrlhF?format=jpg&name=360x360EXs1_gBXkAExKzS?format=jpg&name=360x360EXs1_1xWsAEL4B4?format=jpg&name=360x360EXs2CgcX0AA4EZ_?format=jpg&name=360x360EXs2C53XQAceMM9?format=jpg&name=360x360EXs2DMSXkAArs6G?format=jpg&name=360x360

that's ktown. I long held a suspicion that he was satya but I was told he's not. He is a complete fuckface. 

• Like 1

but this is funny AF ::

Fortunately for us Sam and Mond both played LSU and OSU last year so we can do a little comparison. Here are the two game totals for the QBs.

Sam: 682 passing 8 TDs 1 int 130 rushing 1 TD

Mond: 187 passing 1 TD 3 int 109 rushing 1 TD

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

Spoiler

Liucci

9:00a 

Staff

AG

Just took a look at the new rivals rankings and that's some of the most nonsensical, uninformed crap I've ever seen in more than 20 years in the business. Those guys should be absolutely ashamed of their Texas rankings. It's pretty shameful and I'm in jo way just talking about A&M commits. Landon Jackson at 33, Fatheree around 28 and Jordon Thomas at 51? Those are just three off the top of my head. IMO, those clowns hold it against kids who don't participate in their camps and all-star events but at the same time will drop someone like Landon like a rock if he doesn't perform well. Then, you see someone like Fernando Garza who I believe was the TE MVP at the same Houston camp that several guys ahead of him (he doesn't even appear in the state top 150 so he technically probably wasn't ranked) so what was point of winning MVP? It literally meant nothing.

And they'll claim they are watching more tape than ever yet I check out Pennsylvania's rankings and McMillon and Chappell are laughably low, making me wonder if they're even bothering to watch outside of maybe some in-state dork or amateur who has no clue what he's looking at. 

...and don't even get started on North Carolina. If you don't have Kaci Seegars ranked in THAT state's top 50 based off tape alone then it simply tells me you haven't bothered to even have given him an honest evaluate yet, which seems insane for a kid committed to a top-25 SEC program.

This year more than ever, I'd put little to no stock into what these potatoheads think because all of their weaknesses will be exposed and all of the bias will show. 

I still trust guys like Barton Simmons and 247 under Shannon Terry more than the others because they'll work the hardest to correct the inherent flaws in the process that came with the shutdown but more than anything, this will be a recruiting cycle that you'll have to revisit the classes in 2, 3 and 4 years to see which coaching staffs did the best job of evaluating film and working contacts around the country.

Be glad the Ags one of the programs led by one of college football's most proven and respected evaluators over the past 20 years. There are a few programs that enjoy that type of luxury right now and the Aggies are one of them.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Why any kid would wanna play [at LSU], over Kyle, is beyond me!!!

Hide contents

EXiddUzWoAUBGq3?format=jpg&name=360x360EXiddv6X0AEuA9a?format=jpg&name=360x360EXideJdXQAEBWBU?format=jpg&name=360x360EXideRlWAAA-OQ-?format=jpg&name=360x360

So much to pick in these posts with screencaps, but we'll just go ahead and obliterate this fucktard's basic ability to count numbers. Last 2 cycles you say? Ok lets do 2019 and 2020. I'm assuming, although it's perfectly realistic, that this fucknugget is using the composite and NOT the Liucci 44. Although the latter would make sense, sense it only goes to 44 and he can just say that the other 56 spots to 100 didn't have any Texas recruits in them. 

This dipshit has under-counted our players in the top 100, and he also under-counted his own fucking school's. We have at least 7, and that includes composite snubs like Broughton and Tyler Owens, while they get to include laughable goobers like Erik Young and Brian Williams. And that was with me having the courtesy of removing Bru McCoy. And we can certainly not forget that in both of those years, our composite average per player was higher than theirs, because of course they only count the top heavy portion of their class and ignore the bread that comprises most of their athletes. 

1 minute ago, Lobwedgephil said:

It's pretty shameful and I'm in jo way just talking about A&M commits.

Goes on to rant about every single aggy player and how it's clear they didn't WATCH. THIS. TAPE. I mean, CHECK THE PENNSYLVANIA AND NORTH CAROLINA RATINGS!!!! 

3 minutes ago, Lobwedgephil said:

Be glad the Ags one of the programs led by one of college football's most proven and respected evaluators over the past 20 years.

TRUST Jimbo's evals, right? 

"Some metrics, like Pro Football Focus, had FSU with three of the worst nine offensive linemen in the entire country, among regular contributors, and two more who ranked in the bottom 750 nationally, two in the mid-500s, and only one who ranked better than 450th. That means FSU had zero linemen graded in the top-half of the nation by PFF.

Using another metric, Bill Connelly’s S&P+ system, FSU finished the year at 130th in Line Yards, 129th in Line Yards on SD, 119th in Line Yards on PD, 126th in opportunity rate, 108th in power success rate, and 125th in Stuff Rate allowed. Reminder: that’s out of 130 FBS teams."

Power. Moves. Real. Recruiting. Watch. This. Tape. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Lobwedgephil said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Liucci

9:00a 

Staff

AG

Just took a look at the new rivals rankings and that's some of the most nonsensical, uninformed crap I've ever seen in more than 20 years in the business. Those guys should be absolutely ashamed of their Texas rankings. It's pretty shameful and I'm in jo way just talking about A&M commits. Landon Jackson at 33, Fatheree around 28 and Jordon Thomas at 51? Those are just three off the top of my head. IMO, those clowns hold it against kids who don't participate in their camps and all-star events but at the same time will drop someone like Landon like a rock if he doesn't perform well. Then, you see someone like Fernando Garza who I believe was the TE MVP at the same Houston camp that several guys ahead of him (he doesn't even appear in the state top 150 so he technically probably wasn't ranked) so what was point of winning MVP? It literally meant nothing.

And they'll claim they are watching more tape than ever yet I check out Pennsylvania's rankings and McMillon and Chappell are laughably low, making me wonder if they're even bothering to watch outside of maybe some in-state dork or amateur who has no clue what he's looking at. 

...and don't even get started on North Carolina. If you don't have Kaci Seegars ranked in THAT state's top 50 based off tape alone then it simply tells me you haven't bothered to even have given him an honest evaluate yet, which seems insane for a kid committed to a top-25 SEC program.

This year more than ever, I'd put little to no stock into what these potatoheads think because all of their weaknesses will be exposed and all of the bias will show. 

I still trust guys like Barton Simmons and 247 under Shannon Terry more than the others because they'll work the hardest to correct the inherent flaws in the process that came with the shutdown but more than anything, this will be a recruiting cycle that you'll have to revisit the classes in 2, 3 and 4 years to see which coaching staffs did the best job of evaluating film and working contacts around the country.

Be glad the Ags one of the programs led by one of college football's most proven and respected evaluators over the past 20 years. There are a few programs that enjoy that type of luxury right now and the Aggies are one of them.

Someone should tell Looch the new Rivals rankings haven't come out yet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

Funny, reading about Amari Daniels, I'd have thought dude was a high four star, 97-98 style recruit. Nope, just a barely composite 4 star that 247 has ranked as an 87. Never change, Perroni. 

Stupid sup. Every borderline 4 star that wants to come to A&M is elite at heart. 

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

Perroni trying to tell them that Blackwell was already going to rise in the rankings. They don't believe him.

EXsvDxQWAAAS2AS?format=jpg&name=360x360

Reveal hidden contents

EXsvEIyXgAIJACt?format=jpg&name=360x360EXsvEcDXQAAOh91?format=png&name=360x360EXsvEyBWkAYFgLq?format=png&name=360x360

I knew this would happen, but it still doesn’t disappoint. Their BOMC whining, especially about Rivals rankings which always have our classes the lowest, is just incredible. I will never get tired of reading it.

source.gif

1 hour ago, Lobwedgephil said:

ironic alanis morissette GIF

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

All the Florida schools passed. He's definitely a RB2 take. If they take him as RB2 and get LB, that's good. If they end up with just him. That's bad

A&M keeps taking out of state RB2s, and they keep transferring shortly after 

21 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Their BOMC whining, especially about Rivals rankings which always have our classes the lowest, is just incredible.

This is what floors me. Rivals is a helluva lot kinder to their rankings than ours, but I guess that’s not enough for chin pubes.  Also, fuck you looch.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheBryMan81 said:

13 out of state vs 10 in state.

Including almost their entire defensive class coming from OOS?

Yea, that'll turn out well.

I almost want to see them be above average on defense just to see Elko and Robinson get hired elsewhere and their entire defensive 2 deep transfer out. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Getafix said:

For the yukks ... 

image.png

image.png

And this one - the recruiting board version of  "Now go home and get your f**in' shine box!"

image.png

I’m sorry...wait...I need a second. 

did someone just call Bradley Dale Peveto a good recruiter? Guys, stop. Enough. I can’t handle anymore over the top trolling. Wait. Is h_town_ags in fact...htownhorn? 

mind.blown.the.fuck.up.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Neonmoon said:

Is Shadrach Banks their early big name buy? (previous years - 2020: Demand Demas, 2019: Demani Richardson)

Usually they get one early Texas name and then head to the east coast to fill out the roster with cheaper guys. 

Nah, he grew up an aggy fan and seemed really excited to commit. Sometimes it happens.

Yeah, Banks is all in for aggy. the only flip possibility I see is Auburn, assuming they land Dematrius Davis. 

The bigger issue (literally) is that Banks is coming off 2 lower leg injuries in the past year and while he has clearly worked hard in rehabbing it also looks like he has/may outgrow the WR spot. It would certainly be weird to see him at WR with Achane at RB. 

The massive in state haul is coming. 

Spoiler

Liucci

1:30p 

Staff

AG

It will hei A&M's chances on some level but I think Georgia is the Ags primary competition right now for LJ. The Ags were definitely recruiting Kiner. He's a big time back and a nice get for LSU. So is LJ, of course. Id love to see the Ags ink the in-state stud in this instance.

Johnson, Foster, Fatheree, Turner, Harmon and perhaps a longer shot like Blackshire. Those guys could really start to move the in-state needle for the Ags. Ink five of the guys on that list plus Stowers and Banks and you're doing some real work when it comes to the high end of the Class of '21 in state. 

Just now, Lobwedgephil said:

The massive in state haul is coming. 

Hide contents

Liucci

1:30p 

Staff

AG

It will hei A&M's chances on some level but I think Georgia is the Ags primary competition right now for LJ. The Ags were definitely recruiting Kiner. He's a big time back and a nice get for LSU. So is LJ, of course. Id love to see the Ags ink the in-state stud in this instance.

Johnson, Foster, Fatheree, Turner, Harmon and perhaps a longer shot like Blackshire. Those guys could really start to move the in-state needle for the Ags. Ink five of the guys on that list plus Stowers and Banks and you're doing some real work when it comes to the high end of the Class of '21 in state. 

Even if we assume Foster hasn't committed to OU already, why are they continuing to include Foster in their class projections? Seems like there's been plenty of smoke for Texas/OU/Oregon at different times but nothing in favor of A&M other than the familial relations.

I mean, obviously we know why, but asking hypothetically.

7 minutes ago, ChampionshipLevelPiss said:

Even if we assume Foster hasn't committed to OU already, why are they continuing to include Foster in their class projections? Seems like there's been plenty of smoke for Texas/OU/Oregon at different times but nothing in favor of A&M other than the familial relations.

Because they will get everyone til they back off with better evaluations

50 minutes ago, golfclap said:

Yeah, Banks is all in for aggy. the only flip possibility I see is Auburn, assuming they land Dematrius Davis. 

The bigger issue (literally) is that Banks is coming off 2 lower leg injuries in the past year and while he has clearly worked hard in rehabbing it also looks like he has/may outgrow the WR spot. It would certainly be weird to see him at WR with Achane at RB. 

Yeaaa that's an RB

28 minutes ago, ChampionshipLevelPiss said:

Trust in Jimbo.

1 hour ago, ChampionshipLevelPiss said:

Big brother is a mouth breathing aggie that makes mom proud and would have egg on his face. He's been telling everyone in aggie circles the last few years that his younger brother is coming. Mom will also be shamed if she allows her son to Austin. Sounds silly but just the way that cult operates.

9 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Thefour-star prospect from South Florida is dangerous in both the running and passing game.

There is a lot of talk in Miami that A&M is the heavy favorite for the standout from the powerhouse program. 

ok, buddy 👍🏼 

35 minutes ago, futureman said:

ok, buddy 👍🏼 

It was really worth your time to go out and edit peroni’s article to remove a sentence to try and troll this thread? Even in the time of quarantine, that’s pretty fucking pathetic. But by all means, ignore the part where he called landing Johnson and this kid being a home run. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

It was really worth your time to go out and edit peroni’s article to remove a sentence to try and troll this thread? Even in the time of quarantine, that’s pretty fucking pathetic. But by all means, ignore the part where he called landing Johnson and this kid being a home run. 

didn’t edit anything.  highlight a few sentences and show you your own hypocrisy in about six seconds of my time. 

12 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Right down the road from Auburn. No offer. I'm sure that's a good sign. 

But Saban loves him!  So - just watch. the. tape.

(Bama did offer him - whatever that means.  Most of his other major offers appear to be from early 2019.)

If his 40 time is not representative, maybe he's a big-gish back worth considering for them, as an RB2?  Who knows. 

7 minutes ago, Getafix said:

But Saban loves him!  So - just watch. the. tape.

(Bama did offer him - whatever that means.  Most of his other major offers appear to be from early 2019.)

If his 40 time is not representative, maybe he's a big-gish back worth considering for them, as an RB2?  Who knows. 

Sorry, misread that. Thought it was a reference to South Austin's mom.

Edited by Spawn of Cthulhu
you know why