The Guitar Pron Thread

Celery Man

3 hours ago, AnotherUTFan said:

I just dropped off a mess of records at the post office. Hopefully they'll start arriving sometime next week. Thank you guys for the support.

We have your pedal, your album, we just need the Surlycaster.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

As I was leaving the office with AUTF's album in my hand, someone asked me what the album was.

"A guy I know who got divorced, moved to San Francisco, lives above a bar, and is now making music, and just put this album out."

"It sounds like he's winning at life."

"Yes. Yes he is."

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 4

20 minutes ago, Deej said:

As I was leaving the office with AUTF's album in my hand, someone asked me what the album was.

"A guy I know who got divorced, moved to San Francisco, lives above a bar, and is now making music, and just put this album out."

"It sounds like he's winning at life."

"Yes. Yes he is."

I hear he is also an up and coming luthier with a new Surlycaster coming out in the not too distant future. 

• Hook 'Em 2

On 3/14/2022 at 6:11 PM, Deej said:

All that wear on the top edge...I'll give you $500 for it.

- every Craiglist response to an ad ever.

Man, I haven’t sold anything on craigslist for a while, but I used to routinely get insultingly low offers along with the explanation that “I would love to have this for my praise band.”

Fuck your fake praise band, bro. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

53 minutes ago, Paul Wesley said:

Man, I haven’t sold anything on craigslist for a while, but I used to routinely get insultingly low offers along with the explanation that “I would love to have this for my praise band.”

Fuck your fake praise band, bro. 

In my defense, I typed prog band and it autocorrected. Sorry. My lowball offer still stands if you are interested.

Edited by topochico
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

This is closer to what I would imagine, although it needs an ebony fretboard:

Fender Player Plus Meteora HH Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar Silver Burst

Right, because their Pau Ferro sucks so much ass and doesn't typically look good on anything they put it with. 

Anderton's Music put out a longish video on this last night in case anybody wants a longer demo. Kinda cool if you want something weird, but I'm not crazy about the color combos.

Edited by DougO