Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

Reese Bennett

JFC these cheese puns are awful. Let me try to get us back on track here.

After beating jawja in the Sugar Bowl, it looked like the 2020 class would be off to a grate start and we were all happy, dancing around like RumpleStilton.  Then UGA and tOSU scurried in like mice and said Ringo, Ransom, and Robinson are Nacho croots.  Now, all that’s left is a pile of de Brie and this board is feeling Blue about it. Thankfully, there’s one man who can turn this around for us, Oscar “I’m Gouda Recruiting” Giles, and he’s about to break the glass that says in Queso emergency and caerphilly put this class back together again, one block at a time.  This recruiting cheesus is gonna be taking the wheel and make this recruiting bus do a sharp (cheddar) U-turn.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Other than Wilson, are there any other Cali recruits we're after? I don't remember competing with any of the usual suspects for Cali recruits these days; no UCLA or Colorado, for example. Maybe it's just because Rick Neufchâtel isn't coaching at either place any more.

He is in the booth now with Brent Limburger .  

4 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Echeese .... is also a ... fan ...of ... the ellipsis but ... he ... doesn't ... know what they are used .... for....

A few years ago he learned the concept of logical fallacies. He was like a kid with a new toy. For about a year afterward, every argument that you put forth that he did not agree with was a logical fallacy

I remember him doing that constantly.  He’d misuse “red herring” or “strawman” and claim victory in the argument.  

He is the worst kind of ignorant dumbass.

24 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

In on 420 and all the cheese.  I heard that aggy was storing up French cheese in a barn just in case there were some replays of the cucking that Jimbo was so fond of.  Evidently it blew up.  There was Da Brie all over the place. 

Da Brie? Why she played sue storm in the Imagine Entertainment adaptation of the fantastic four.

can't believe i'm going to say this but... fuck... i think this might be true.
Harsin was better, but was only here for two years.  Other than that, though, we've been pretty much wandering in the wilderness.

Holy shit this was a bad post. I'm going to stop, make this post, then continue reading the thread. If you haven't been eviscerated to the point of apology by the time I get to the end then this board is as bad as the football board

40 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

In on 420 and all the cheese.  I heard that aggy was storing up French cheese in a barn just in case there were some replays of the cucking that Jimbo was so fond of.  Evidently it blew up.  There was Da Brie all over the place. 

Well played, Havarti Dog. 

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

Holy shit this was a bad post. I'm going to stop, make this post, then continue reading the thread. If you haven't been eviscerated to the point of apology by the time I get to the end then this board is as bad as the football board

Huckleberry by the time he catches up:

giphy.gif

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Hahahahahaha oh boy are you in for the unique kind of disappointment only surly can provide

• Like 4