Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

6 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Jfc how long til this kid punches a girl in the face at a party. 

Well, then he needs to consider going to a place where they can suppress the surveillance tape, still get a ton of playing time and make sure he still punches his ticket to the league. Does such a place exist?

http://www.hudl.com/v/2BMQUw

I know it's really weird to suggest you should watch someone's spring game highlights... but you should watch Ty Jordan's spring game highlights.

2 TD receptions, TD pass, TD run.  Jumps over a dude effortlessly.  Fun watch.

His Junior Hudl says he only had 14 catches last year.  That looks like it's going to change.  He looks like a natural receiver.

Edited by fellside

2 minutes ago, fellside said:

http://www.hudl.com/v/2BMQUw

I know it's really weird to suggest you should watch someone's spring game highlights... but you should watch Ty Jordan's spring game highlights.

2 TD receptions, TD pass, TD run.  Jumps over a dude effortlessly.  Fun watch.

Ty Jordan looked very good and that defense looked very bad.

1 minute ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Could Jordan be the #2 RB/#3 WR and take just 2 pure WR's?  Johnston and either Hester or Bunkley?

Would love to save the Hester scholarship for a late rising Oline, LB or fourth DL spot. Receiver room is solid as is and Jordan will probably used as a poor mans whittington. Backfield, slot, out wide. Returner. Overall gadget guy

Just now, Elmer_Fudd said:

Pouncey is rated #90 in the nation on 247 and #103 in the nation by ESPN.

Rivals ranking is real low being #71 in the whole state of Florida.

Maybe some BOMC in the Rivals update coming?

Rivals doesn't know what the fuck they're doing when it comes to ranking anyone. I don't even feel like they deserve to be in the composite. 

3 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

Jesus Fucksticks! I get that this is an annoying as fuck recruitment and I’m glad Texas isn’t playing along anymore, But is there any specific history of abuse with this guy that would warrant this comment?  Pretty fucking shitty take to baselessly and prematurely accuse a teenager of domestic abuse just because he is going to a different school and you don’t like the way he deals with recruiting.

I’m sorry forgive me please 

1 hour ago, PsychMike said:

Well, then he needs to consider going to a place where they can suppress the surveillance tape, still get a ton of playing time and make sure he still punches his ticket to the league. Does such a place exist?

You mean a place where a redshirt year counts as a suspension?

• Like 1