Wisky @ USF - ESPN (rain delayed) - est kick 6:55 CST

ztejas

1 minute ago, cdain3 said:

I wish that Strong was a piece of shit so I could enjoy watching him fail.

I enjoy watching him do the same thing over again and reminiscing and being able to make the comparisons between his coaching at USF and UT. His teams are so undisciplined and inept that it’s very funny to me at this point. The fact that his players are talking shit while down 3 TDS in the 2nd quarter tell me everything I need to know about what kind of coach he is.

1 minute ago, Liquor and Poker said:

You look at him on the sidelines, and it’s all about how lost he is and then you feel bad for him. 

Yeah maybe if he wasn't worth $15MM

(apologies, totally sidetracking this thread)

Edited by ztejas

5 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

His coaching makes me ragey. There was a game at Oklahoma State that had multiple egregious coaching errors, and I’m not even allowing myself to recall what they were, because it will just piss me off.

Was it when we let that okie state DT block 3 fucking FGs/extra points before the coaches decided they may want to address special teams?

Edited by victory88

13 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

That old fat guy on the sidelines is Kerwin Bell? I remember this guy...

spacer.pngp

... not Ron White.

yeah, i remember his Gator days while i was in HS.  He's +100 lbs from those days. 

i am enjoying this ass whipping 

23 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

His coaching makes me ragey. There was a game at Oklahoma State that had multiple egregious coaching errors, and I’m not even allowing myself to recall what they were, because it will just piss me off.

My favorite was taking a delay of game penalty near the end of the first half against Okie lite with a about thirty seconds left and three timeouts in his pocket.  Turned a 37 yarder into a 42 yarder.  

Ugh. Bad game bringing back bad memories.

Who could have imagined when we hired him that Charlie would be in so completely over his head? It was depressing to watch then, and it's depressing to watch now. Can't help but feel a little bad for him getting repeatedly pantsed like this for everyone to see, more of a pity thing I suppose than actual sympathy. He really didn't have a clue we'd look so bad in that game at South Bend.

The guy doesn't know what good looks like, which is one of the things you expect when you're paying a coach big money.   

24 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

I think Chryst fits his team better than any other coach I can think of.

Midget cuck Jimbo Fisher seems like a perfect fit for aggy. Overhyped, underperforming, arrogant knucklehead with no fashion sense and a worldview four decades behind the times? If that doesn't scream "aggy" then nothing does.

Edited by Walden Ponderer
Typo. Though Jimbo Fishnet is kinda catchy.
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, victory88 said:

Was it when we let that okie state DT block 3 fucking FGs/extra points before the coaches decided they may want to address special teams?

Right up the fuckin middle all three times too. Okie Lite scored more points from defense and special teams then we scored on offense. Charlie was just horrible 

16 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

My favorite was taking a delay of game penalty near the end of the first half against Okie lite with a about thirty seconds left and three timeouts in his pocket.  Turned a 37 yarder into a 42 yarder.  

Nothing beats choosing to kick off after the coin toss winner defers.

Nothing. Ever.

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

He started out with a 10-2 team, and by year 3 they’re as bad as we were when we played at ND in the infamous “I didn’t know that was going to be our offensive scheme” game.

Mack let the program slide, but he didn’t leave the cupboard as bare as Charlie made it look.  

The sad part is, Strong left the cupboard pretty stocked but there was too many guys out of alignment. They all decided to go pro early and struggle instead of getting another good year of development and a degree. Not very Mensa.