Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

2 hours ago, Sejjr said:

Johntay Cook is fucking awesome. Favorite recruit in quite a while.

He's already putting people in the calculator and working on others.  It's nice to have your Pied Piper also be one of your elite players.   

And the logic is impeccable. Why not play in an offense where scoring is easy?  If Texas can score with Casey Thompson as qb1 and Moore as a 150 lb slow wr1, what will they do with real talent....

Now, if he can somehow sneak a Jimbo cuck reference into an interview then we'll truly know that he's one of us....

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

Siap

I like that he has perspective that it won't be a quick turnaround and Sark isn't selling that on the recruiting trail.  Loved that he talks about bringing in football players, guys who are there to play football first and everything else second.   

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

On 7/13/2022 at 8:55 AM, closetojumping said:

Muhammed is going public on the 20th. He told everybody that yesterday. He told some folks that beforehand. Videos and edits have to drop and such. So I don’t think today is the day for MM. 

And I too have “masseusses” on the payroll. The preferred nomenclature is massage therapist, however, sir. 

I wasn't questioning the date (I had heard the same). I was just having some fun with the typo 🤣

On 7/14/2022 at 1:51 PM, IDIOTsavant said:

That Neto weight is encouraging (assuming it’s good weight). He was listed in the Goosby range as a recruit.  Maybe he can share his meal plan with Vacek.

Vacek?  Should give it to Ethan Burke first! 

As the Miles McVay situation plays out, a few things I've read on other boards:

- He's supposedly set an Aug 11 commitment date

- Here's Perroni, on July 14th

image.thumb.png.37904da2ef6d8092f18ced0bdab3c946.png

- Of course, the Ags are already putting him in the calculator

- The note below is from Hank South (Bama 247).  Interesting that they seem to regard him so highly ... but unfortunately, also seem very confident.  

image.thumb.png.06a7084b9d097f788234c6d53bf3c865.png

Edited by Getafix
  • Hook 'Em 1

I think the non committed guys are saying that they want their own day in the sun, Johntay. But in a nice, humorous way that won’t affect their choice or mood in the next two days. And they are likely laughing in a hotel room making the posts back to back  

• Hook 'Em 3

I'm still new to the twitter thing and the way things are posted is a little confusing about what order they go in.
I've gotta click ten times just to find the source.

But when Malik said "no" he included an elephant emoji and I kind of read into it that he was inferring he and Hale are going to Alabama.

1 minute ago, ATXbronco said:

I'm still new to the twitter thing and the way things are posted is a little confusing about what order they go in.
I've gotta click ten times just to find the source.

But when Malik said "no" he included an elephant emoji and I kind of read into it that he was inferring he and Hale are going to Alabama.

Technically he is saying nothing about Hale other than that he is in the pic. 

Edited by Dr. Teeth