TNF: Packers @ Bears

spystud13

2 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

i'd like to remind everyone that the Bears picked Trubisky over Watson and Mahomes. And to get Trubisky they moved up one slot and gave up 3rd and 4th round picks, that third round pick they gave the 9ers was traded to the Saints who picked Alvin Kamara

Please don’t.  Fuck 

i'd like to remind everyone that the Bears picked Trubisky over Watson and Mahomes. And to get Trubisky they moved up one slot and gave up 3rd and 4th round picks, that third round pick they gave the 9ers was traded to the Saints who picked Alvin Kamara

C'mon. The Tar heels won all of those big games against bigtime competition.

How Watson fell to the 20s is just laughable to me. If you wanna say mahomes had some tech/big 12 stink on him, fine. But thinking that trubisky would be better than Watson was just ridiculous. If they have to draft a new qb in 2 years, that one will hurt

Lol god what an awful int. That camera from behind where it shows him just stare down the wr is about as bad as it gets lol. The saftey was like “oh, this guy? You wanna throw it to this guy?”

and of course Gb throws it after running for 5 yards on first down. Both of these coaches are fucking retarded 

Edited by youdunnf'dup

4 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

How Watson fell to the 20s is just laughable to me. If you wanna say mahomes had some tech/big 12 stink on him, fine. But thinking that trubisky would be better than Watson was just ridiculous. If they have to draft a new qb in 2 years, that one will hurt

well... he didn't

• Haha 1