LSU @ Texas 9/7 6:30 PM on ABC: Geaux Fuck Yourself Bitch

Machinator

27 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

you...have...a...20...page...thread...on...cramps.

who's bitching again?

You’re in a Texas board ass wipe. Your coach is talking shit and spreading lies about our program. Go back to tiger droppings or secrant if you don’t want to read about us being pissed about our reputation being sullied nationally. I know you back woods Cajuns don’t give a shit what people think about you (obviously) but we do.

go the fuck away if you don’t like it

Edited by Billy Pilgrim
  • Like 3

Just now, Kyrie Eleison said:

well...you seem to not know fucking jack shit about me.  but whatever...

you.  lost.

sure i do.  you know i do.

what did I lose exactly?  i went about my day as far as i know.  the only thing i've posted about since the game was a post praising the lsu offense's efforts and the fact that lsu fans seem to be holding onto their same sophomoric bullshit of flooding the other team's qb's phone with nonsense the same as they did to tebow 12 years ago.

a bunch of 18-22 year old hired mercenaries played a football game in which they wore jersey colors reflecting university colors.  one of those groups disgraced sportsmanship and then its leadership went to great lengths to lie about it to cover up their bullshit by accusing the other of malfeasance. 

why are you such a pussy that you can't just admit that and move on since you feel compelled to post in this thread at all?

but whatever...  you. did. nothing. but. watch. a. football. game. on. tv.

44 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

i've been around you all for years...since the 360 days, through hornsfans, shaggy and now this iteration....and i like you all.  i really do.

but fucking hell you all acting like twats...like a bunch of preteens on their first cycle.

sack up, drop your nuts and be a man...Burrow kicked ass and we won.  it's really as simple as that.

move on...

Get the fuck out.

• Like 1

Just now, sushihorn said:

The good name of our university is being slandered.  You obviously can't understand that since LSU doesn't have a reputation that would be harmed by dragging through the mud.  It might actually improve as a result.

tell me more about how much Burrow sucks...like you did before.

• Fuck You 5

2 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

I guess being a bitch just comes naturally for you.  Nice try at dodging the issue and changing the subject.  Just like you did when you got busted quoting me out of context before.  We just expect that kind of BS from you now.

Edited by sushihorn
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

Did you know your team took dives when they can't handle being dominated and would be physically abused? Ed O and his cronies lying, guessing you like all lsu fans are ok with it. Bringing Hester, who has a longhorn tattoo and has housewife resentment into it does not help. GTFO.

1 hour ago, utee94 said:

This crap is going to continue until either A) Orgeron straight up admits he's a little bitch that lied about having no A/C in his locker room to cover for his soccer flopping fake injuries or

I think these are 2 interesting sticking points after the game.

Orgeron mentioned the AC thing the week before the game and said they were bringing fans.  In the post-game, he was asked about it, and said they didn’t have AC, but were prepared and it didn’t affect anything.  Neither he, nor anyone employed or associated with LSU “bitched” about it.  It was presented matter-of-factly before and after the game, and only when asked.

There is no way of knowing if a player is actually cramping or faking.  Speculate as much as you want, especially if it makes you feel better about the outcome, but don’t expect non-Texas fans to take for granted that which can’t be proven.

• Fuck You 13

17 minutes ago, 25 4 Heisman said:

Orgeron mentioned the AC thing the week before the game and said they were bringing fans.  In the post-game, he was asked about it, and said they didn’t have AC, but were prepared and it didn’t affect anything.  Neither he, nor anyone employed or associated with LSU “bitched” about it.  It was presented matter-of-factly before and after the game, and only when asked.

There is no way of knowing if a player is actually cramping or faking.  Speculate as much as you want, especially if it makes you feel better about the outcome, but don’t expect non-Texas fans to take for granted that which can’t be proven.

Well we can. When you go down holding your left hamstring but the trainers check your right quad.....

when two go down at the same time and one pops up immediately  seeing the other had already handled the fake.....

its on video and it’s clear as day, although 2 did actually go the the locker room for cramps. A solid 15% truth rate. 

i've been around you all for years...since the 360 days, through hornsfans, shaggy and now this iteration....and i like you all.  i really do.
but fucking hell you all acting like twats...like a bunch of preteens on their first cycle.
sack up, drop your nuts and be a man...Burrow kicked ass and we won.  it's really as simple as that.
move on...

Door is that way.
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, 25 4 Heisman said:

Orgeron is the 1st coach to bring up no air in the locker room, ever. Quotes LaTech and has his cronies scream how mean we are as an excuse for his defense getting their ass kicked all night long. Chaisson winking at our coaches after going down and then popping up and heading off the field are proof enough. GTFO.

36 minutes ago, 25 4 Heisman said:

Don't expect anyone with a brain to believe the statistical odds of over a doezen players cramping on defense, some more than once and none at all on offense. 

Orgeron LIED about the LA Tech coaches reaching out to him about the A/C.  The guys on the other side of the supposed conversation confirm that it never happened.  Neutral parties who were present report that the A/C was working.  O's attempt to climb down when his lies were exposed further indicates that he wasn't telling the truth to begin with.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, 25 4 Heisman said:

I take no position on the cramping thing, and it did not really matter we scored at will in the second half whether it was real or not. Besides even if they were faking well that is just gamesmanship, you do what you can to win. To me it is all good.

I am calling you a liar on the fans or that Orgeron mentioned anything a week before the game. Please show me pictures of these fans, some evidence they existed in that locker room or quotes from Orgeron before the game about the AC. And they did bitch about it. It was a public accusation and it has resulted in numerous attacks on UT across the media, so again I call you a liar. 

Edited by Valmy77
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Valmy77 said:

I take no position on the cramping thing, and it did not really matter we scored at will in the second half whether it was real or not. Besides even if they were faking well that is just gamesmanship, you do what you can to win.

I am calling you a liar on the fans or that Orgeron mentioned anything a week before the game. Please show me pictures of these fans or quotes from Orgeron before the game about the AC.

It mattered because their OL was ALSO gassed on the 2nd half.  They needed the rest as badly as the DL for LSU.  Watch how often they just fell down and dragged a pass rusher with them, pulled the grab and takedown from behind or went with the full on bear hug.  All signs of immobility combined with fatigue.  The worst was when Coburn had one OL bear hugging him from behind and one from the front.  Looked like Ring Around the Rosie. 

5 minutes ago, sushihorn said:

It mattered because their OL was ALSO gassed on the 2nd half.  They needed the rest as badly as the DL for LSU.  Watch how often they just fell down and dragged a pass rusher with them, pulled the grab and takedown from behind or went with the full on bear hug.  All signs of immobility combined with fatigue.  The worst was when Coburn had one OL bear hugging him from behind and one from the front.  Looked like Ring Around the Rosie. 

We screamed at at least 4 obvious tackles by their OL, officials looking at them and not calling it. Watch what is done to Roach on the 3rd and 17 with an official looking right at the hold.

44 minutes ago, BigVegasHorn26 said:

Please dear lord baby Jesus let the season play out so we play these fuck sticks again.  

Part of me agrees, but another wants us to run the table and make the playoffs while LSU loses to Auburn, Bama, Florida, and some other SEC school not named aggy, and play in the Liberty Bowl. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I can only imagine the pregame buildup if we were to meet up in a bowl game.

Nah. Everybody will have forgotten about this by then. The only thing will remain is the impression we are a no-class shitty organization that mistreats visiting fans and teams that LSU has spent the last few days orchestrating and spreading.

3 hours ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

^^^  fucking brie and wine fans.

what the fuck happened to Texas...real Texas?

You know, I like you.  I recall having several web interactions w/ you when my family was trying to figure out some way to spread my mom's ashes around Tiger Stadium.  You were very helpful.  And I believe you know I pull for LSU when they play anyone not Texas. 

But, dude,  you've been acting like a total dick throughout the whole Texas/LSU thing.  

Anyway, good luck the rest of the year. 

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

You know, I like you.  I recall having several web interactions w/ you when my family was trying to figure out some way to spread my mom's ashes around Tiger Stadium.  You were very helpful.  And I believe you know I pull for LSU when they play anyone not Texas. 

But, dude,  you've been acting like a total dick throughout the whole Texas/LSU thing.  

Anyway, good luck the rest of the year. 

respectfully disagree about the dick thing,  Am I happy we won, absolutely.  But the pissing and moaning is...well, enough.  Ain't a goddamn thing going to change with the volume.

and i've remained remarkably silent through this whole thing, even after the win...letting it play out and hoping time does its job.

so to say i've been a "total dick" isn't correct....look at my history.  like anyone else, i'll defend my school and allegiance, and i did so respectfully even immediately before and after the win.

and i remember helping you with your mother's wishes, and my sentiment remains the same.  but understand...my sentiments would not change in the slightest were your mother's wishes were that she be spread around Bryant Denny or DKR Memorial.  respect is respect, regardless of allegiance, and while i felt humbled that she was a Tiger, that's all superfluous to helping family.

i'm not being a dick...you know i'm not.  i have bragging rights...and after all the innane smack prior to the game a litany of posters...i have the right to challenge the bullshit.  

• Fuck You 3

1 hour ago, Valmy77 said:

I am calling you a liar on the fans or that Orgeron mentioned anything a week before the game.

About 50 seconds in.

My first reaction is to say “who cares, it’s irrelevant”, but it’s not my house that burned down.  Of course you’re going to pick through the ashes looking for something meaningful to latch onto.  I’m not trying to deny you that part of the grieving process.

LSU coaches heard it was hot in the locker room and planned accordingly.  Reports are that it was still hot with the blowers, but no one feels that that affected anything.  BFD, it’s a non-issue.  I played football in high achool and never had ac on a visiting locker room.  At LSU during 7s rugby tournaments in the summer, we played 5-7 games in a row (playing the entire game both ways obviously) and never went inside a climate controlled building all day.  I’m thinking of one in particular at Texas A&M around 1999 or maybe 2000 and Texas sent an A and B team.  I may have seen some of you there.  I was the good looking center with the slick handles that lacked top speed.

• Fuck You 1

4 hours ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

move on...

Ya’ll won. Congrats. Not much difference between teams as stats show. Maybe we play you in the Sugar Bowl for the rematch? The phone calls and the AC BS/vaginal flopping not withstanding, I was at the game, was at the LSU alumni tailgate at Stubbs and had no issues w LSU fans. Some little twat had some comment about how ya’ll were going to kill Ehlinger but he was young enough for me to laugh at him. Anyway, your win won’t mean shit if you can’t get Saban. I have a feeling that line will have a lot more success nailing Burroghs.

Edited by Alien Octopus
English

Your coach didnt wanna be embarrassed that your team aint conditioned for shit, so he made up a story about a hot locker room.

I'd guess it's more likely that either:

1) Orgeron is too stupid to know how to operate a thermostat.

2) He turned if off on purpose as "motivation" to his team about how Texas was without sportsnanship, class or respect.

3) Why not both?

Ya’ll won. Congrats. Not much difference between teams as stats show. Maybe we play you in the Sugar Bowl for the rematch? The phone calls and the AC BS/vaginal flopping not withstanding, I was at the game, was at the LSU alumni tailgate at Stubbs and had no issues w LSU fans. Some little twat had some comment about how ya’ll were going to kill Ehlinger but he was young enough for me to laugh at him. Anyway, your win won’t mean shit if you can’t get Saban. I have a feeling that line will have a lot more success nailing Burroghs.

*Burrow