LSU @ Texas 9/7 6:30 PM on ABC: Geaux Fuck Yourself Bitch

Machinator

2 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

I'm sorry girls.  Your team looked great, your coach is awesome OMG! and he's cute too.  He seems real sensitive too.

THere that better you fucking women.  I'm out, I'll come back later when your husbands show up.  Accept your dispatchment ladies

Go fuck yourself you little bitch.  When you're off the rag please let us know,  Until then, 9-1.  Suck it.

5 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

I'm sorry girls.  Your team looked great, your coach is awesome OMG! and he's cute too.  He seems real sensitive too.

THere that better you fucking women.  I'm out, I'll come back later when your husbands show up.  Accept your dispatchment ladies

Seriously, go fuck yourself.  UNL is hot garbage and will wonder the cfb desert for generations.  Scott Frost is a loser faget, just like all of Nebraska. 

Borrow played incredible tonight.  If he does that the rest of the year they are going to probably be too much for Bama.  Some of those throws he made were almost impossible to defend.  That being said our secondary is young and made it much easier on him as well.  It was a bad combination of their quarterback having an incredible game against our young secondary.  I’m not saying mistakes (in other areas) weren’t made but there will always be mistakes to overcome.  My biggest concern is it starting to look like Keonte is just lacking something.  I don’t think he has that killer mentality.  He’s still young so maybe this game helps him grow and become a better player.  Otherwise we may be staying Roshon before the year is over.  

This was a great game.  Texas is a very good football team and never gave up despite being down 20-7 at half time. 

The differences in the game:

1. Early goal line play by Texas Offense and LSU Defense.

2.  The last few minutes of the first half.  

One team capitalized on opportunities and the other team dropped the ball in these pivotal moments.  Otherwise the rest of the game was an entertaining shoot out.

As far as the cramping goes, I can tell you LSU fans hate seeing our players go down for whatever reason and it seemed like if an LSU player went down, he ended up on the sidelines or the locker room for at least the next few plays if not the drive. The Texas offense was kicking our defense’s ass in the second half, a 19 play drive for a touchdown should cause some cramping. 

Both QBs played at an elite level in this game, making precision NFL throws down the stretch in the second half. 

This game could have easily gone either way, nothing to be upset about if you’re a Texas or LSU fan.  The defenses on both teams will likely improve as the season goes on and both offenses look like they can hang with anyone. 

Texas still controls their own destiny this season and I wouldn’t want a rematch against them in the playoffs. Good luck horns. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Meh, playcalling on offense was the difference in the game. The goal line stuff and the entire 2nd quarter cost us the game

without a doubt, reminded me of the big 12 championship last year

Said the same. Texas should have just came out and said let’s have a track meet. Defense be damned. They seemed to want to save the defense as much as possible.

Ban yourself.  I'm talking shit just the same way you fuckers did after Nebraska lost.  Doesn't matter if you lost by 60 or 3 you fucking lost who gives a shit how it happened.  If you can dish it out, you better be able to take it when the fuck did this place become PC bullshit no talking shit

You’re a fucking cunt

9 hours ago, Mdhorn said:

Haven't read up on this thread but 2 cents: Texas showed they could hang with LSU offensively.  I don't think LSU's hurry up gave Texas trouble so much as this is just a young defense.  Next year, Sam will be a senior and the defense will be a whole lot better and gelled.  Texas didn't beat themselves with turnovers or penalties but really had to play mistake free football.  LSU had some good breaks that they created.  Kudos to them.  Texas held their own and didn't lose face in the eyes of the voters, thus still having a shot at the playoffs.  Kudos to Texas and Tom Herman.  If there's one thing I'd say to Tom is to TAKE THE DAMN POINTS.  

We're going to need to find a replacement for Dev & CJ. Their receivers will be back, idk about their QB situation. They might become a destination for QB transfers if their offense continues to play like this. 

2 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

We're going to need to find a replacement for Dev & CJ. Their receivers will be back, idk about their QB situation. They might become a destination for QB transfers if their offense continues to play like this. 

Dev Duv was the man last night, definitely gonna miss him.  CJ got shut down though

Dev Duv was the man last night, definitely gonna miss him.  CJ got shut down though
Ed O was quoted this week saying he didn't believe they could man up CJ.

I don't watch a ton of LSU, but I believe they used more safety help in the passing game vs us than they typically do. If CJ is taking two defenders attention, he may get shut down in terms of big catches, but he's still helping the offense a ton.

A couple of thoughts

- This is kind of what I've been concerned about ...  LSU athletes with an offense that looks like it wasn't drawn up on greasy newspaper at a boil

- The story of this game was Texas not being able to cover LSU receivers or get enough pressure to make that point moot

- If Texas doesn't drop that sure TD it's a different game

- Fucking Ja Mar Chase...  I wanted him to play for the Gata so bad.  He's a real threat

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

This was a great game.  Texas is a very good football team and never gave up despite being down 20-7 at half time. 

One team capitalized on opportunities and the other team dropped the ball in these pivotal moments.  Otherwise the rest of the game was an entertaining shoot out.

As far as the cramping goes, I can tell you LSU fans hate seeing our players go down for whatever reason and it seemed like if an LSU player went down, he ended up on the sidelines or the locker room for at least the next few plays if not the drive. The Texas offense was kicking our defense’s ass in the second half, a 19 play drive for a touchdown should cause some cramping. 

Both QBs played at an elite level in this game, making precision NFL throws down the stretch in the second half. 

This game could have easily gone either way, nothing to be upset about if you’re a Texas or LSU fan.  The defenses on both teams will likely improve as the season goes on and both offenses look like they can hang with anyone. 

Texas still controls their own destiny this season and I wouldn’t want a rematch against them in the playoffs. Good luck horns. 

иди трахни себя
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Siap but that crying kid is going to be a fucking meme for the next lifetime. 

This. Seems like the networks should show a little more awareness and not zoom in on kids like this. They end up being an internet joke which sucks for a kid. And yes, this includes the ou kid. Grownups are fair game but zoom out on the kids imo.
  • Like 2

As far as the cramping goes, I can tell you LSU fans hate seeing our players go down for whatever reason and it seemed like if an LSU player went down, he ended up on the sidelines or the locker room for at least the next few plays if not the drive.

That’s complete and utter bullshit. Every fucking time they were right back in the game after the mandatory one play. That was flopping on a euro kickball pussy level and you and everyone else on the planet knows it. It had nothing to do with our loss though because our offense still scored every time, but just man up and admit that it was aggy level flopping.
  • Like 2

This. Seems like the networks should show a little more awareness and not zoom in on kids like this. They end up being an internet joke which sucks for a kid. And yes, this includes the ou kid. Grownups are fair game but zoom out on the kids imo.

Whatever, it’s awesome we indoctrinate our children to care so much about our sports teams.  That’s just a sign of good parenting. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Fuck You 5

3 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Don't make up excuses for the bitchassedness, just own it. Its how SECSEC has adapted to stop tempo offense.

Four (4) injury/cramping time outs on one drive. It's pretty obvious.

Edited by Zavala
  • Like 2

TV ratings are out. LSU @ Texas scored a 5.8 making it the 4th highest viewed Saturday Night Football game in September since 2011. Top 10 markets for the game were

1. New Orleans
  2. Austin
  3. Birmingham
  4. Oklahoma City
  5. Columbus
  6. San Antonio
  7. Tulsa
  8. DFW
  9. Greenville
  10. Houston

Fox still owns 11am kickoffs. Army @ Michigan scored a 3.4 beating all other networks for the second week in a row.

Lots of observations, specifically the ESPN-sec broadcast and officiating crews. Officiating was truly horrible and espn gave them a pass.

3rd and 17 call was poor, poor, poor coaching.

BS roughing passer on Roach on 2nd and 8 in the 4th. 

Forcing us to use a TO inside of 4 minutes in a 1 score game on a potential fumble. Fuck espn and the sec.

The sec pussies faking injuries should be crushed by media but the hate towards us overshadows.

Man, that was our game to win.

Edited by Goodman
  • Like 2

Before the game started, there was this poor grackle in Section 1 who had a broken wing and couldnt fly.

As more and more people arrived to the game, the grackle frantically began to look for a space to hide. He hopped on some ladies back, then in a drink cup, and went up and down under the bleachers for 20 minutes or so.

No one in the section knew what to do. We couldnt throw it over the edge, as it clearly couldnt fly. It may have even killed someone. We also didnt want to touch it, as no one wants to touch stadium-grackle... thats public health 101. So we watched as the grackle continued to dodge people/feet.

Just about the time came for kickoff, the grackle began to hop up the section, under the bleachers. Right after kickoff, he disappeared... never to be seen the rest of the game. Was he dead? Did he somehow make it into the ramp tunnel and survive the mayhem? Is he still there, in the stands? We may never know.

I knew when I saw the grackle that our team was fucked

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Whatever, it’s awesome we indoctrinate our children to care so much about our sports teams.  That’s just a sign of good parenting. 

Good to see you’re still shitting all over the board. You are worse than any of the trolls that came over. Please stay in the cloak room and shut the fuck up dude.

• Like 1

Hopefully our defense doesn’t suck for the first few games every year.

It won't be all that good at any point this year. Young corners and no semblance of a pass rush without blitzing enough to leave obvious vulnerabilities on the field.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Lots of observations, specifically the ESPN-sec broadcast and officiating crews. Officiating was truly horrible and espn gave them a pass.
3rd and 17 call was poor, poor, poor coaching.
BS roughing passer on Roach on 2nd and 8 in the 4th. 
Forcing us to use a TO inside of 4 minutes in a 1 score game on a potential fumble. Fuck espn and the sec.
The sec pussies faking injuries should be crushed by media but the hate towards us overshadows.
Man, that was our game to win.

All of this is true but the bottom line is that Texas had eight consecutive offensive snaps with goal to go in Q1 and got zero points. Texas bungled offensive clock management at the end of the cyst half, gave LSU a short field, and then provide zero resistance to a dagger of a touchdown. Texas also had LSU at 3rd and 18 on their own side of the field in Q4 in a one score game, at a point at which they'd fought back into the game and built at least some momentum. And they gave up a 60 yard TD.

To suggest the outcome of the game is due to anything except Texas getting outplayed and outcoached at critical moments is as bitchmade as the fake cramps.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

1 hour ago, gmr548 said:

To suggest the outcome of the game is due to anything except Texas getting outplayed and outcoached at critical moments is as bitchmade as the fake cramps.

Herman and Orlando always seem to outsmart themselves instead of just doing something simple that works.  Why in the hell Sam was in shotgun on 3rd and goal from 1/2 yard line will remain on of the unsolved mysteries of the world.

Before the game started, there was this poor grackle in Section 1 who had a broken wing and couldnt fly.
As more and more people arrived to the game, the grackle frantically began to look for a space to hide. He hopped on some ladies back, then in a drink cup, and went up and down under the bleachers for 20 minutes or so.
No one in the section knew what to do. We couldnt throw it over the edge, as it clearly couldnt fly. It may have even killed someone. We also didnt want to touch it, as no one wants to touch stadium-grackle... thats public health 101. So we watched as the grackle continued to dodge people/feet.

Just about the time came for kickoff, the grackle began to hop up the section, under the bleachers. Right after kickoff, he disappeared... never to be seen the rest of the game. Was he dead? Did he somehow make it into the ramp tunnel and survive the mayhem? Is he still there, in the stands? We may never know.

I knew when I saw the grackle that our team was fucked

sopranos-ducks.jpg
  • Like 1