wolverine @ badger 11am on fox

Hagbard Celine

5 minutes ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

That was pretty much us for about 5 years straight under Mack before we finally broke through. 

disagree.

we went 9,9,11,11,10 Mack's first 5 years, then 11 again, then finally'05

and back then we only played 12 or 13 games including the bowl game.   10 wins was a lot tougher to do back then. 

now we play 13 games if we dont make the  big 12 championship game, (incl bowl game)  14 if we do, and 15 if you make the championship.

Edited by AUS-97HORN

5 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I still cant believe these announcers are still complaining about the catch.

the ball fucking moved more than a little bit when he hit the ground. by definition thats not a catch.  not sure what the fuck Pererrrrraaa is talking about either, that dudes opinion sucks balls. 

Joel Klatt was openly rooting for Michigan in the Army game. Even expressed a loud "Whew!" when UM survived in overtime. 

9 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I still cant believe these announcers are still complaining about the catch.

the ball fucking moved more than a little bit when he hit the ground. by definition thats not a catch.  not sure what the fuck Pererrrrraaa is talking about either, that dudes opinion sucks balls. 

They knew that play cost us any chance at having a game.

Just now, AUS-97HORN said:

I tell you what, I love America, only country in the world where we allow biotechs to advertise their medicines.

I always love discovering a brand new ( to me) disease that I had never heard of before, but now there is a supposed cure for it. 

love me some pnue-mo-cock-L pneumonia 

You love some weird things, dude.

5 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I tell you what, I love America, only country in the world where we allow biotechs to advertise their medicines.

I always love discovering a brand new ( to me) disease that I had never heard of before, but now there is a supposed cure for it. 

love me some pnue-mo-cock-L pneumonia 

my new favorite is Peyronie's disease

those ads are so interesting I am thinking about smashing my dick into a wall just to get the medicine

Just now, Dark Horse said:

Currently $17MM, not sure if it decreases after this season.

maybe they can get with a massively desperate Tennessee and work something out

Harbaugh would not even do as well in the SEC SEC SEC as he is under performing in the Big 10, but maybe he could get Tennessee to a bowl game for a few years before they pay him to go away and try and hire a coach from one of the Mississippi schools or Kentucky