wolverine @ badger 11am on fox

Hagbard Celine

honestly that overturn is on Michigan.  as soon as I saw the replay, I saw the ball move when it hit the ground, meaning it was subject to review.    I assume MI has someone who watches the replays as well, the moment that person saw the replay they should have told Harbaugh that they had to snap the ball super fast, even if it was a negative 1 yard play, they needed to snap it immediately.  

every coach knows that, and they saundered up to the LOS, and lost the catch.... and BTW, Texas does this same shit as well, its fucking infuriating when it gets overturned because we didnt hustle.

and nice TD run by wisky

Just now, WhatTheBuck said:

Creative new interpretation of the rules. It doesn't matter if the ball moves when it hits the ground so long as you're still in contact with it? First (and probably last) time I've ever heard that one. 

I just don't get it, it bounced up into his chest, no catch. 

I still cant believe these announcers are still complaining about the catch.

the ball fucking moved more than a little bit when he hit the ground. by definition thats not a catch.  not sure what the fuck Pererrrrraaa is talking about either, that dudes opinion sucks balls. 
Mike Perriera is one of the most hated men in America no matter what team you cheer for