wolverine @ badger 11am on fox

Hagbard Celine

2 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Jim Harbaugh not being able to find or mold a quarterback who even broaches competent in 5 years at fucking Michigan of all places is insane to me. Never would have predicted that.

It's baffling. Given his success at SDSU, Stanford, and San Francisco, I figured he'd easily go nab the #1 QB recruit in California with the promise of making him the next Andrew Luck. If not in his first class then in his second. Instead he's still starting a mediocre transfer from another school. 

7 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

It's baffling. Given his success at SDSU, Stanford, and San Francisco, I figured he'd easily go nab the #1 QB recruit in California with the promise of making him the next Andrew Luck. If not in his first class then in his second. Instead he's still starting a mediocre transfer from another school. 

The transfer era has seduced coaches into abdicating all responsibility towards developing their own QBs and believing there's a quick fix, ready made, cure somewhere out there that will heal their offensive woes. Harbaugh has probably wasted Dylan McCaffrey's college career for the shiny object that caught his eye.