Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

6 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Just to be clear, night crew, day crew, I don’t sleep much. I dig the night crew though. Urban Meyer til I die either way. I have decided I can’t continue to consider alternatives. 

Yes, yes... and how do your “friends” feel?

1 minute ago, nunna yo bizness said:

Help me interpret this.  Everyone seems to think this is good.  What is she saying ummm, no to?

The prior tweet was Fake Urban (basically an Urban Meyer parody account by a tOSU fan) talking about one of the rooms in their house looking like a hotel room. Shelley here is basically denying that this room is in their house.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Octavian said:

The prior tweet was Fake Urban (basically an Urban Meyer parody account by a tOSU fan) talking about one of the rooms in their house looking like a hotel room. Shelley here is basically denying that this room is in their house.

Thanks.  You beat me to it but I figured it out when I actually opened the tweet.

1 minute ago, pops said:

Apparently Shelly the spinner is into innout. This shit is over,  folks. Lock. It. Up. 

Oh Shelley you little minx...wait till your try Whataburger. Contract would be signed tomorrow if she had a #2 with bacon and jalapeños 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, RGBIII said:

Oh Shelley you little minx...wait till your try Whataburger. Contract would be signed tomorrow if she had a #2 with bacon and jalapeños 

That's the point. Lure her in with innout.... set the hook with whataburger

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

Also, I wouldn't feed In-N-Out burgers to my dog.

Fries suck, but a double double with grilled onions, mustard fried patties and chilis on the bottom doesn't suck. It's no whataburger but I wouldn't feed it to my dog either because I would be eating it. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, pops said:

Fries suck, but a double double with grilled onions, mustard fried patties and chilis on the bottom doesn't suck. It's no whataburger but I wouldn't feed it to my dog either because I would be eating it. 

Innout has chiles?

1 minute ago, markstanco said:

Anything new happen? Lots of new posts

Spinnershells liked a McConaughey gif. She also likes in-n-out. RBGIII gauging her interest in Whataburger as we speak. So, yes. 

Also, to the Meyers, if you are reading this, we're only having fun here. We're mostly harmless, upstanding, honest, hard-working Texans who want nothing more than for you to bring Urbs home to Austin and kick some major ass. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic