Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

8 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Guys. Fellas. Gentle-men. I was merely reaching out derpy for some advice on the best kind of large private jet to charter for a long weekend trip with my wife traversing the midwest, parts of Colorado and greater Los Angeles. You're reading way too much into me asking for someone to check their PMs.

If you have to ask big man, you can't afford it.

14 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Guys. Fellas. Gentle-men. I was merely reaching out derpy for some advice on the best kind of large private jet to charter for a long weekend trip with my wife traversing the midwest, parts of Colorado and greater Los Angeles. You're reading way too much into me asking for someone to check their PMs.

tenor.gif

Edited by Vertigo
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

41 minutes ago, TexasEx said:

NSIAP, but today Burton called the pursut of UM "open ended." Said that if UM wanted to re-engage, we were only a text or call away.  Gee, I dunno, maybe after season ends? 

Open ended...open relationship....Meyer will coach both Texas and USC next year and become the 1st coach in history to coach both teams in the National championship at the same time....Top that Saban

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, WinningIsHard said:

this is as close to a compliment as I'll ever give you, don't tell me all the sudden you're a sensitive pussy? Might need to page some of the doctors here but maybe there's a nerve in your asshole that when fisted turns you into a bitch. Steer clear of that spot. 

Lulz.  congratulations, you’re even easier than drew.  that’s a tough one, pal. 

• Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, TexasRenegade said:

I just want to point out.....with no coaching speculation I have every seen at UT has there been so much use of the word "not completely dead" or "urban could change his mind at any moment"........Typically it is an unequivocal no its not happening lets move on.

Trey went on to say he was told last Saturday by a source he considers reliable that it was a done deal only to have the news take the opposite direction Sunday which makes him suspicious of the current story as well.   

44 minutes ago, TexasRenegade said:

Open ended...open relationship....Meyer will coach both Texas and USC next year and become the 1st coach in history to coach both teams in the National championship at the same time....Top that Saban

Kinky 

• Like 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic