Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

14 minutes ago, TexasRenegade said:

I just want to point out.....with no coaching speculation I have every seen at UT has there been so much use of the word "not completely dead" or "urban could change his mind at any moment"........Typically it is an unequivocal no its not happening lets move on.

Not completely dead for a position that 'does not exist'. Yup.

11 minutes ago, Guadaloopy said:

I was deployed on a carrier in the Northern Arabian Gulf back at the beginning of OIF in ‘03.  Some nutless wonder crew member from Cincinnati wrote a sob story letter to Skyline about how they needed a “taste of home” while halfway around the world defending freedom.  Skyline responded in the least patriotic way possible.  They shipped enough of their canned cinnamon meat gruel to feed/poison an entire aircraft carrier.

It was horrific.  Just one of the many atrocities committed during that war.  The supply officer’s  only response to the significant criticism: “food’s brown, hot, and plenty of it.”  I can’t imagine the agony of the pilots who flew a sortie over Iraq with a belly full of that slop.  

The mouth breathers from Ohio were so proud of themselves.  

Aye aye. Navy slop. As long as it makes a turd we’ll serve it 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, derpyhorndog said:
  • Plane 5: Went from Sarasota to KOSU earlier in the week. Has made a couple hops in South Carolina since then, with next leg to Clemson SC this afternoon. Clearly Urban coming back from the FL vacation and checking out a couple SC golf courses before going to steal Brent Venables away from Clemson. 

👀

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Okay, so I scoured the OSU and John Glenn airports in Columbus for interesting flights over the last few days (I also checked Longview and Tyler airports as suggested), and this is what I've got.

• Plane 1: Went Laredo TX to Columbus last night. Owned and operated by Kalitta Charters, a flight charter company out of Michigan that is reputable -- e.g., does a lot of work for the Department of Defense -- and operates out of Bergstrom and in other TX areas. Plane returned to Kalitta HQ after the trip.
  • Plane 2: Went Houston to Columbus on Monday, then Columbus to Sarasota FL yesterday. Operated by NetJets, so not reaching much into subsequent stops. 
  • Plane 3: After being in Columbus late last week, went to Longview and Brownsville TX last Thursday. On Sunday, it went from Brownsville back to Columbus.
  • Plane 4: One of the planes we were tracking last week that went from Horseshoe Bay to KOSU this past Sunday. Bounced around since then (it's another NetJets-operated plane), but it's upcoming itinerary for today and tomorrow is showing Chicago --> KOSU --> Horseshoe Bay.
  • Plane 5: Went from Sarasota to KOSU earlier in the week. Has made a couple hops in South Carolina since then, with next leg to Clemson SC this afternoon. Clearly Urban coming back from the FL vacation and checking out a couple SC golf courses before going to steal Brent Venables away from Clemson. 

were back episode 11 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

• Hook 'Em 4

4 minutes ago, Rokotosh said:

some others reported that @scholiastof twitter was a tOSU troll account. Anybody else see information related to that?

Squid is different. He is having a plethora of conversations over a variety of different topics and even in various different languages.  I do not know if he is legit or troll....but I don't think he was included in the claim by Iambevoblvd of being a troll.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, NoRagrets said:

I don’t want the game cancelled. I want Sam to pad his stats some more in his last regular season game and another win. Almost as important, I want to see Bijan (aka Barry Sanders Jr) destroy another hapless Defense en route to his 2022 Heisman.

Barry Sanders Jr wasn't a bad player, but I hope Bijan is better than that

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Okay, so I scoured the OSU and John Glenn airports in Columbus for interesting flights over the last few days (I also checked Longview and Tyler airports as suggested), and this is what I've got.

• Plane 1: Went Laredo TX to Columbus last night. Owned and operated by Kalitta Charters, a flight charter company out of Michigan that is reputable -- e.g., does a lot of work for the Department of Defense -- and operates out of Bergstrom and in other TX areas. Plane returned to Kalitta HQ after the trip.
  • Plane 2: Went Houston to Columbus on Monday, then Columbus to Sarasota FL yesterday. Operated by NetJets, so not reaching much into subsequent stops. 
  • Plane 3: After being in Columbus late last week, went to Longview and Brownsville TX last Thursday. On Sunday, it went from Brownsville back to Columbus.
  • Plane 4: One of the planes we were tracking last week that went from Horseshoe Bay to KOSU this past Sunday. Bounced around since then (it's another NetJets-operated plane), but it's upcoming itinerary for today and tomorrow is showing Chicago --> KOSU --> Horseshoe Bay.

Clemson?  Uh yea, that's Tony Elliot

3 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Or annoyed by the dipshit tOSU fans who bring it up every fucking day. It's like they she's gonna give a straight forward answer. Dumbfucks. 

Still amazing to me that the tOSU fan base is tweeting at her like that. Of course, I never would have imagined nearly 3,500 people would have bought tickets to go see “An Evening with Urban Meyer” at the Hobart Arena even under normal circumstances, much less during a pandemic. 

1 minute ago, Duane Moore said:

Still amazing to me that the tOSU fan base is tweeting at her like that. Of course, I never would have imagined nearly 3,500 people would have bought tickets to go see “An Evening with Urban Meyer” at the Hobart Arena even under normal circumstances, much less during a pandemic. 

Really? I hope to see many evenings with Urban Meyer with 30 times the attendance. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

There is proof that Urban/OSU uses Netjet in one of the Zach Smith email dumps.

28 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

derpy - I PM'ed you. Check it out.

• Hook 'Em 7

some others reported that @scholiastof twitter was a tOSU troll account. Anybody else see information related to that?
The accounts were created at the same time and started bouncing tweets back and forth at the same time. Yes. They're together trolling.

They only deleted the bevo blvd account with the trolling reveal in order to try and keep it running.

They're on this board, too.

Ignore these accounts.

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic