Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

Just now, Caddox said:

I had a thought today. Who stands to profit from all this? Where do you end up if you follow the money?
Who makes the McRib?

Who is the largest toilet paper manufacturer in the world?

Who makes the live feed software that would be used to watch someone fist themselves?

You answers those questions, and the dots start to connect. 

@immamachas some splainin to do

I had a thought today. Who stands to profit from all this? Where do you end up if you follow the money?
Who makes the McRib?

Who makes the live feed software that would be used to watch someone fist themselves?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Caddox said:

Who makes the McRib?

Always Sunny Fx GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BurntEyes said:

So you're saying you've met Justin Bieber and/or know him personally?

That's very interesting. 

I actually met Justin and his wife this summer. He was dressed like a douche but came off as quite pleasant. But so did his super pastor that was fucking everything that moved so I'm not the best judge of character. 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

I always thought the only reason he go back into coaching was because Ohio State was the perfect storm and he wouldn't take the Texas job, now I think he will. I don't know why, I have no sources, but he's going to take this job.

This is the night shift mojo we need. 

Klatt was on the ticket and of course corby and Bob said what a shit show. Klatt said wtf are you talking about?   You take a shot at the triumvirate because you can and if he says no then at least you took your shot.

He also said he thinks there is a 99% chance herman is back next year because no one else is worth the 25M buyout. So basically he said there is a chance with urban and its fucking happening!

3 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Guys. Fellas. Gentle-men. I was merely reaching out derpy for some advice on the best kind of large private jet to charter for a long weekend trip with my wife traversing the midwest, parts of Colorado and greater Los Angeles. You're reading way too much into me asking for someone to check their PMs.

Jon Hamm Yes GIF

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, stork642 said:

Jon Hamm Yes GIF

exactly. CTJ started his post almost "respectfully." 

"Guys. Fellas. Gentle-men" I will let it slide, that I wasn't addressed. But I digress.

CTJ fondly thinks of surly as entertainment and us as hillbillies, gamblers, degenerates and assholes (and something else) because CTJ referred to us as such last week. Given the almost nice way we were addressed in the post you were reacting to, CTJ is totally fibbing.

Game On! Urban is happening! Ha!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Guys. Fellas. Gentle-men. I was merely reaching out derpy for some advice on the best kind of large private jet to charter for a long weekend trip with my wife traversing the midwest, parts of Colorado and greater Los Angeles. You're reading way too much into me asking for someone to check their PMs.

i don't believe you anchorman GIF

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

exactly. CTJ started his post almost "respectfully." 

"Guys. Fellas. Gentle-men" I will let it slide, that I wasn't addressed. But I digress.

CTJ fondly thinks of surly as entertainment and us as hillbillies, gamblers, degenerates and assholes (and something else) because CTJ referred to us as such last week. Given the almost nice way we were addressed in the post you were reacting to, CTJ is totally fibbing.

Game On! Urban is happening! Ha!

His message was a code. An easter egg he left for the night crew to crack. Chop Chop. Get to it all!

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, MoJames said:

We ok going international. I haven't been watching E! news so I'm not sure who this one is dating.

l3jereab14461.jpg

Man, she looks like she deserves 5 solid minutes of standard missionary sex. If that's something she'd be interested in before I fall asleep tonight at about 10pm, she knows where to find me. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

checking in, looks like we have more positive energy for this than we've had in a long while.  feels like saturday watching the Fox pre-game.  whoooo! did you see Urban, he looked at the camera and i could tell he said "hook em" under his breath.  he's a done deal.  what gives?  and I refuse to go back more than one page.  i was all in before, now I'm just non-chalant.  you know, big dick energy and all. so do tell, am I fishing next fall or am I celebrating UM on his way to his fourth natty?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, troph said:

checking in, looks like we have more positive energy for this than we've had in a long while.  feels like saturday watching the Fox pre-game.  whoooo! did you see Urban, he looked at the camera and i could tell he said "hook em" under his breath.  he's a done deal.  what gives?  and I refuse to go back more than one page.  i was all in before, now I'm just non-chalant.  you know, big dick energy and all. so do tell, am I fishing next fall or am I celebrating UM on his way to his fourth natty?

I'm putting it at a 20% chance of happening. I'll keep you updated as my forecast changes.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, troph said:

Excited Winona Ryder GIF by reactionseditor

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, troph said:

Frowned upon in these here parts.

3 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

Frowned upon in these here parts.

I know you bitches frown on that, who cares, BDE, yeah baby fuck that shit. say what you wanna say and get what you wanna get and I get some and then some. don't care, UM to texas or an extra 4 hours to fuck like a rockstar every saturday if he doesn't come. if he don't come, I will.  win win baby, win win. just win.

Edited by troph

33 minutes ago, pops said:

This is the night shift mojo we need. 

Klatt was on the ticket and of course corby and Bob said what a shit show. Klatt said wtf are you talking about?   You take a shot at the triumvirate because you can and if he says no then at least you took your shot.

He also said he thinks there is a 99% chance herman is back next year because no one else is worth the 25M buyout. So basically he said there is a chance with urban and its fucking happening!

But, Corby is an 0u dick-riding little cocksucker

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic