Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

15 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I don’t think there was a single one of those teams that didn’t have more talent than OU...The only team with more talent that OU beats is you guys.
The playoff losses you live with - OU was a favorite in one of those games...against Clemson.  That was before we all knew who Clemson was.  Disappointing for sure but there’s hope in Norman.  And hope is a hell of a drug.  

I’m not disagreeing with you. I like your optimism. And I know you are intelligent enough to realize there’s a dozen coaches that could do the same thing LR did with Heisman transfers, a blueblood name, and weak conference schedules.  Jury’s still out for me, but I can understand your optimism. 

1 minute ago, Chili dog said:

Affirmative. Those people are every bit as delusional as aggies (I’m kinda with CTJ on the issue of aggy/aggie), but 100x as violent. I fucking hate that fan base. The women pick fights (fistfights) with perfectly innocent men minding their own business. They throw urine. They’re subhuman. 

After a certain point, aggy or not, Buckeye or not, you're just comparing Texans to Ohioans. 

5 minutes ago, Chili dog said:

Affirmative. Those people are every bit as delusional as aggies (I’m kinda with CTJ on the issue of aggy/aggie), but 100x as violent. I fucking hate that fan base. The women pick fights (fistfights) with perfectly innocent men minding their own business. They throw urine. They’re subhuman. 

At least they have the hardware to back it up compared to aggies.

3 minutes ago, Chili dog said:

A guy walked into our hotel after the game and pulled off his Ohio State sweatshirt to reveal his Texas shirt underneath. He told us his OSU friend gave him the shirt so he would be able to drive out of the parking lot without getting a brick through his windshield. Subhuman, I tell you. 

This 100%, but if you have a good denim short pant business plan, you could make a mint!

4 minutes ago, pearlandhorn said:

At least they have the hardware to back it up compared to aggies.

You’re right. Their delusion is backed by historical success, but imagine if atm had the history. It wouldn’t make them any less delusional. They’d just be entitled and delusional. 

Edited by Chili dog
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Chili dog said:

I saw that dipshittery on full display when their fans travelled for the USC game in 2008. To a man, they were 100% confident they were going to smash USC. The most memorable exchange was when this one mouth breather in particular did the "my cousin's friend's brother knows a trainer on the staff" routine, sans irony, and informed me that Beanie Wells was absolutely going to play. 

Beanie Wells did not play, and OSU lost 35-3.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Just now, BradInATX said:

My lawn guy just told me that he saw Urban Meyer and CDC playing golf at Butler Pitch and Putt this morning. Or at least I think that's what he was saying. He doesn't speak English and I don't speak Spanish but either way, we're getting Urban boys.

Urbano?

18 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I’m not disagreeing with you. I like your optimism. And I know you are intelligent enough to realize there’s a dozen coaches that could do the same thing LR did with Heisman transfers, a blueblood name, and weak conference schedules.  Jury’s still out for me, but I can understand your optimism. 

Switzer said it best when he said there’s no better set up for winning in the country (about UT).  Times have changed - but not that much.  

34 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Can Texas haz one of these corches?

6 minutes ago, jinx said:

Can Texas haz one of these corches?

Yes. It may require Surly forcing Belmont’s hand. And perhaps some BMDs. I have no idea how we accomplish this. But I am all in. Enough of the bullshit from our leaders. Tired of football abyss. Something must change. We fans of the Program deserve better. 

It’s the big 12,

what coach doesn’t want to come to Texas when your only obstacle is beating OU. Beat those bastards and  you basically walk into CFP. OU is always in the hunt. Let’s just get a guy that can beat OU and wake the team up early for Saturday 11am start times.

A nutless monkey could do Tom Herman’s  job and coach this team to a conference championship

6 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Yes. It may require Surly forcing Belmont’s hand. And perhaps some BMDs. I have no idea how we accomplish this. But I am all in. Enough of the bullshit from our leaders. Tired of football abyss. Something must change. We fans of the Program deserve better. 

Should I write a terse and breviloquent letter? 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

no no, you are what keeps our hopes up bro. It's just you and futuretwat, steadily being the guiding light of true reason. Thanks for being you. 

so much aggression aimed at someone who delivered you the truth on a silver platter.  you need help. 

• Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

So who is starting to gofundme  the banner to fly around Bellmont.  Surly's best tool in the arsenal  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JFKFC said:

Should I write a terse and breviloquent letter? 

True story. When my dad passed away we found over 100 + faxes/copies that my dad had sent to HCs and the AD dating back from the late 1980’s. Lots of tersely written stuff. Very pissed. I have the box of them in storage with most of my stuff (will get them when I move).  Not that those letters and faxes etc did much. But he’d fire them off after a loss. Every time. On letterhead. Signed. Nothing anonymous. Those who post in here that knew my dad can imagine what was written. Lmao.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic