6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

6 hours ago, UDontKnow said:

https://www.whitepages.com/name/Cheryl-Livingston/TX (see the 1st entry...and who is Brian J. Bonbright? Did Taylor Hamm officially become a cuck?)

His address history shows a campus area apt.  Whoever predicted her new man is a Horn appears correct.  Would explain the uptick in his anti-Texas vitriol. 

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP

4 hours ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

I'm going to guess this is a aggy invention since the 2018 Texas' class pretty much all said Texas was the most open and honest staff they dealt with. 

aggy would just say that the 2018 class was too self absorbed and stupid to know that the Texas staff was lying to them.

16 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

It also shows that Bonbirght currently lives in Ohio, and from a period of time(2003-2009) he lived at a house owned by a Mr. James Livingston. I'm guessing Cheryl and Brian are siblings. James married their mother, and she took his last name.

Wait--Hamm's ex-wife is fucking her brother?

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, UT Lawnghorn said:

JFC reading the last 3 pages of this thread at once is unbelievably disturbing. Karen drunk texting Hamm she's naked was bad enough but all this creepy divorce speculation took it to another level. 

Well, I've made it another page and I'm even more disturbed than yesterday. The Surl has now jumped to assuming she cheated on him even though the guy Surly suspects is likely just a sibling. 

The Surlluminati cannot be stopped. 

1 minute ago, lemonandaturd said:

Quiz of the Day.  If 6Figs can't pay his child support, does he:

1.  Continue to hang with Rush, Karen and Aggiescoop into complete insolvency.

2.  Get a real job selling insurance with Daddy98.

3.  Go to jail a broken man.  

Better sell some houses

giphy.gif 

24 minutes ago, Butch Had Not said:

I can totally see Hamm blowing off a friend on a Friday night looking to see a new house so Hamm can go watch follow a player and attempt into the bathroom to interview a guy who might go play football at aggy. is leaning aggy at the time but gets creeped out/annoyed by his stalking and ends up picking UT.

Fify. 

26 minutes ago, Butch Had Not said:

I can totally see Hamm blowing off a bunch of dudes friend on a Friday night looking to see a new house so Hamm can go watch a player and attempt to interview a guy who might go play football at aggy

FIFY.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, WBT said:

Who is this woman?  How does she have access to the facilities and coaches?

Exactly.  Having a psycho stalker pack her shit and move out of her home to follow a football coach across the country should seem weird and scary, deserving of a restraining order.  But all of the aggy just act like it’s a normal thing