Cowboys @ Eagles: Division Title On The Line

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, Drew said:

I know him as well or better than you. It’ll take at least that for Jason to be extended. He’s not giving him a contact for doing the same or worse than last year. And the previous 3 trips to the playoffs. He’ll have to show more.

How many shitty years has he kept this chucklefuck around? 

I’d say this is depressing but really it’s necessary. I mean Troy and Joe and the whole world is telling Jerruh this team is underachieving like a mofo. The talent ain’t the issue. Playcalling coaching etc...I mean imagine what a real OC could do. A real HC with real fucking coordinators. 

We’re gonna lose today but win next week. Giants will beat Philly. We win the division at 8-8. And we’re gonna listen to bullshit about how anything can happen and we could go on a run. Blah blah blah. Then we get embarrassed at home, and the Garrett era is finally over. 

Edited by Jive Turkey

Just now, Jive Turkey said:

We’re gonna lose today but win next week. Giants will beat Philly. We win the division at 8-8. And we’re gonna listen to bullshit about how anything can happen and we could go on a run. Blah blah blah. Then we get embarrassed at home, and the Garrett era is over. 

Could easily see that happen. Said so in the season thread.

2 minutes ago, Drew said:

This is what sucks about modern times. Every single throw is a referendum on how good a QB is.

With what Dak wants to be paid every pass attempt is worth about $70K....you bet your ass shit ones like that are worth analyzing, and I don't have a bunch of Dak hate.

Edited by Surly Bevo