Cowboys @ Eagles: Division Title On The Line

Vic Mackey

Lol Dak fucking sucks. Futureman was right all along. You pay this guy 35mil a year and you cripple the franchise. 

And the shoulder isn’t an excuse. If it’s that bad, don’t fucking play. He just isn’t accurate at all, and hasn’t been for weeks now

Edited by youdunnf'dup

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Pederson is better than JG by a mile. He won a SB against the Pats with Foles. JG can’t even beat the Pats in the regular season. 
Fire this mofo! 

Yea this all day. No doubt he has some head scratching calls but Pederson has a SB in a relatively short HC career to this point. 

Just now, Errestaurants said:

Yea this all day. No doubt he has some head scratching calls but Pederson has a SB in a relatively short HC career to this point. 

he's been forced into an average QB and has a ton of injuries this year.  my guess is he'd be beating the shit out of Garret if they switched sidelines.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jhawk said:

Garrett looks completely impotent on the sideline. Cowboys have to be the most disappointing team in the league year in and year out. 

If the Cowboys lose I can skip next week's game and I never have to look at that deer-in-the-headlights, shit-eating-grin expression ever again

I’ll say what I said in the first. Fire Garrett now. 4th and 4 or less twice. Around the Eagles 30 yard line. Kicking FGs is a strait Bitch movie.

Especially at this point. A FG only got you to within 8. You’d have to get a TD(looks like that’s not happening) and a 2pt conversion. Such a pussy head coach.

Now watch Pederson go for it on 4th down every time they need to to win the game.