Cowboys v. Redskins: Jason's swan song

Jive Turkey

1 minute ago, Surly Bevo said:

I do have to laugh at all the meathead Eagles fans there in NY, like you guys are going to do anything but extend your season one week and get your ass whipped.  

I’ve decided that it’s silly that philly will be hosting a playoff game. Winning your division should ensure your playoff spot, but the better record team should host the games. 

8 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

I do have to laugh at all the meathead Eagles fans there in NY, like you guys are going to do anything but extend your season one week and get your ass whipped.  

The thing is, Seattle isn’t particularly good either. And the eagles are sketchy. I don’t put it out of the realm of possibility that they win their home game and get matched up with the packers, a team they already beat on the road. 

But deep down I’m happy this fucking abortion of a season is over. Easily the most disappointing of my lifetime. That or 2008.

Just now, Surly Bevo said:

You all hoping for Jerry to fire Jason...I bet he doesn't ever have the balls to even talk that way.  He's just going to say "We decided not to renew Jason"....or something pussy like that.  

He should take it full circle and wait till Jason has gone off to play golf and then fire him on the course. 

• Haha 1

Lessons learned:

* Jason Garrett is not and has never been the guy

* Overpaid for Zeke but he’s probably being blamed too much for this seasons failures though he didn’t do too much to help his cause

* Dak doesn’t suck, but he’s not that good either. Paying him would be repeating the same mistake as paying for Zeke but worse. maybe we can let Dak walk and pick up Jamies or Marriotta on the cheap and hope they are Tannehill2.0 with our new coach?

* Promote Gallup to #1, draft a WR in a rich WR draft class and let Amari walk

* We believed the defensive secondary was something it’s not in the off-season with Cheto and Jourdan and Byron and we never amended the opinion and strategy 9 weeks ago when it was abundantly clear they weren’t what we thought they were and can’t do what we thought they could (and would need to, to win). Needs to be addressed.

* Sean Lee sucks; it’s a shame because he was epic at one point and we were robbed of his prime by injuries.

* LVE went completely backwards this year.

* we suck