Super Tuesday - 1,357 Delegates at Stake

washparkhorn

Interesting to see the difference in voting patterns around the state. Bernie looks strongest in the big metros (minus Houston), college towns, and along the border. In that light, what really stands out is Bloomberg doing so well in Hidalgo County.

4 minutes ago, Storm the Field said:

That's a pretty bold projection at this point, but Wasserman doesn't usually end up retracting calls. Must be seeing something convincing in the remaining election day votes.

Because Tarrant, Dallas, and Harris counties have yet to report and the exit polls probably indicate a Biden win there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FondrenRoad said:

Not seeing your name, pussy. Thought you weren't afraid. 

I don’t know you. And don’t give a single solitary fuck who you are.  So go fuck your self.  Or don’t. Obviously I trigger you something fierce.  So keep dancing my puppet.  

6 minutes ago, Storm the Field said:

That's a pretty bold projection at this point, but Wasserman doesn't usually end up retracting calls. Must be seeing something convincing in the remaining election day votes.

On sites like cnn or nyt they show Harris at basically a tie.  Harris county is reporting more results with Biden 8k up on Bernie with 1/3 of precincts reporting. 

5 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Interesting to see the difference in voting patterns around the state. Bernie looks strongest in the big metros (minus Houston), college towns, and along the border. In that light, what really stands out is Bloomberg doing so well in Hidalgo County.

Biden taking Dallas County proper and Sanders strong in Colin/Denton/Tarrant was really surprising. I would have had those flipped. 

2 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Dance puppet, dance.  

Are you in here to just talk shit or actually participate in a discussion of the results? Immamac already came in here once to tell you to cut the shit out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Are you in here to just talk shit or actually participate in a discussion of the results? Immamac already came in here once to tell you to cut the shit out.

I’m not the one who started insulting other people personally.  Your comrade was.  You going to say something to him?

either way, you can fuck off also.  Or put me on ignore.  Stop being a bitch. 

Edited by Johnny Sack
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Continental Op said:

Biden taking Dallas County proper and Sanders strong in Colin/Denton/Tarrant was really surprising. I would have had those flipped. 

Same, but it might be the AA vote in Dallas is just that much bigger. I dunno.

6 minutes ago, The Dog said:

Because Tarrant, Dallas, and Harris counties have yet to report and the exit polls probably indicate a Biden win there.

if i understood Evan earlier...Harris Co early vote went for Sanders... but same day vote today was going overwhelmingly for Biden.

2 minutes ago, Pasken said:

That's a very simple outlook.

The reality is he did extremely well in a Virginia that is has to hold on to and a North Carolina that dems won in 2008. Doing so well in the south is also indicative of an enthusiasm of black voters which is an area that Hillary struggled with in the 2016 general nation wide. They stayed home but Biden's showing today leads you to think he could get their votes and that could make the difference in November. 

VA is not voting for Trump. People talk about VA and CO like they're still swing states. They're not.

NC is a fair point - flipping NC would give Democrats a whole lot more margin for error in the rust belt. With it they can flip PA, where Biden was born and is well known/liked, and that's ball game even without WI/MI. Flip WI/MI, where Trump's victory was directly attributable to low turnout in Milwaukee and Detroit, respectively, and that's ballgame. No PA needed.

As much hay is made over how critical the Rust Belt is to Democrats' chances, NC is equally critical to Trump's. And unlike the midwest, it's trending away from him demographically. They also elected a D governor and SOS in 2016, and the state supreme court is heavily Democratic. The NC GOP will be hard-pressed to suppress votes up to its lofty standards.

That said, I'm skeptical of Democrats' chances to win the state in a hotly contested election. It's still a Republican lean. GOP will still look to suppress the black and youth votes where it has local control. Obama barely won it in a historic election in 2008. Trump won it by healthy three percent margin in 2016. If Democrats win NC, it's probably because they did well enough nationally to flip WI/MI/PA and beyond.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

My gut says Biden winning this is a good thing. He’s the best shot against Trump. 

i think we need to see turnout numbers, especially in the battleground states.

obviously the south came out huge for Biden, but that's not going to translate into EVs in November (probably not many, anyway). if he can get that kind of turnout in PA, MI, WI, etc... well, that will be a good sign. 

ETA: or...yeah, what gmr said😁

Edited by mchookem

1 minute ago, FondrenRoad said:

But you do care because here you are continuing to reply.  And you're still a scared fucking pussy.  Just post your name. Worst I will do is fuck your wife consensually. She'll be happy to have a real man who cares about her needs.

And as for what you're really scared of getting out. The fact that you are a racist fuck head who also happens to do pretty well as a lawyer in a Houston that is changing right in front of you.  Maybe you should just stop posting here before you give it up.

Are you threatening to doxx me?

He’s a coward who has no identity other than the one he inherited, so he uses over-the-top insulting bravado as a facade to cover the truth that he - and honestly, everyone else knows: without inherited wealth and identity, he’d be a nothing. He’s a piece of shit bully because hey, at least it’s an identity.
  • Like 1

Bernie may still have a decent chance at this thing, and could have been the favorite if not for Warren. Her remaining supporters are either fucking retarded or centrists masquerading as progressives. Based on her messaging I think the former edges out the latter. 

Regardless who takes Texas, looks like a fairly even split of Texas delegates. huge win for Biden since he looked 10-15 points back a week ago.  Add that Bloomberg might drop soon and give his support and operations to Biden, Biden takes even more momentum.

bernie needs warren to drop and support him, or Biden is going to walk into the nomination.

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

He’s a coward who has no identity other than the one he inherited, so he uses over-the-top insulting bravado as a facade to cover the truth that he - and honestly, everyone else knows: without inherited wealth and identity, he’d be a nothing. He’s a piece of shit bully because hey, at least it’s an identity.

Hmmmmmmmm that sounds kind of familiar but I just can't place it.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

wait... he's Trump??

Just now, Johnny Sack said:

Are you threatening to doxx me?

Not threatening anything, slugger. You said you weren't afraid. So prove it. Post your name.

The truth is that you're afraid of your own true opinions being tied to your real life. Thats because you are a shitty excuse for a human being, and you know exactly how vile you are.