Super Tuesday - 1,357 Delegates at Stake

washparkhorn

11 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

If this is what matters in this idiocracy world we apparently live in then we are lost.

Idiocracy narrator: It mattered in the 2020 Presidential election where Joe was considered a retard who's shit was all fucked up because his only reply to Trump was "That's a bunch of malarkey."

Edited by F250

12 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

I’m not here to re litigate Hillary V Trump. All I’ll say is Trump is world class when it comes to dunking on people. You’re free to disagree but the guy has comedic talent that works in his favor. Even real comedians talk about it. He will slam Biden like nobody’s business. I guess we’ll see. 

Meanwhile Joe is telling cool stories about fighting some guy 60 years ago named "Corn-pop"

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

You nailed the last presidential election Nostradamus.  

Yeah, you love your senile racist dictators. Got it.  Congrats on being a shittier person than I thought you were in 2016.  I thought you were shitty then. Turns out that you are actually one of the most despicable people on the planet.

Yet you're still a scared fucking pussy who has to jog with a gun. Probably too afraid to even pull it out if needed.  Wonder why that is.  

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, HRSchenker said:

NBC News exit polling says 13% of voters in every state are between 18-29. So much for banking on the youth vote.

very disappointing

i did my part...my niece turned 18 in january and i took her last week. she was actually excited to vote.

1 minute ago, Michael Knight said:

bring down Big Milk

Dean Foods is bankrupt and liquid milk is down like 70% from it's peak. Who wants to be a dairy farmer these days in the first place?

Anyways, how is our friend b_t doing, does anyone know him in real life that can perform a wellness check on him if we don't hear from him with regularity?

18 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Yes. But Trump is also not all there and he is much further along in his dementia. Biden is the grandpa who thinks his grandkids are actually his kids. Trump is that same grandpa five years later that shits on the couch and picks it up and throws it against the wall. 

Trump got destroyed by Hillary in every debate. Facts don't matter at all to Trump supporters. Biden can get into the type of insult fest you love and Trump will lose it. Trump really has no response at all for insults.  It completely fucks up his game. Hillary's biggest mistake was trying to win a policy debate with him. All she had to do is stick with calling him a puppet. 

GRHorns dont care about themselves. You could shit on a GRHorn's head and he would think he is winning. Insult Trump though, and the GRHorns just dont know what to do. They may vote for Biden just because he bested Trump with an insult. 

You seem really angry, bro

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Yeah, you love your senile racist dictators. Got it.  Congrats on being a shittier person than I thought you were in 2016.  I thought you were shitty then. Turns out that you are actually one of the most despicable people on the planet.

Yet you're still a scared fucking pussy who has to jog with a gun. Probably too afraid to even pull it out if needed.  Wonder why that is.  

Yawn.  

11:02 PM

Polls just closed in California, which has been voting for for what feels like three years. The split between early- and late-deciding voters is evident there too. Sanders crushed Biden 41 percent to 18 percent among early deciders. But Biden actually won late deciders 40 percent to 29 percent.

6 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Once my senile dictator president deports all democrats and their voting groups my town will have the violence rate of Switzerland.  So I can finally lay my weapons down.  

have fun in Venezuela when dictator Don MAGA deports you.  

Just now, Johnny Sack said:

Once my senile dictator president deports all democrats and their voting groups my town will have the violence rate of Switzerland.  So I can finally lay my weapons down.  

So you don't even try to conceal your racism anymore, huh?

And why don't you come deport me then, pussy?  You can even bring your gun. 

7 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I remember my grandfather one time saying after a visit to the NE..."No wonder Vermont is all democrats they don't have any blacks". Luckily they don't allow dead people to vote (unless it's for the D), but I guess you can continue that legacy if you want.

Edited by SimonBolivar

18 minutes ago, F250 said:

Idiocracy narrator: It mattered in the 2020 Presidential election where Joe was considered a retard who's shit was all fucked up because his only reply to Trump was "That's a bunch of malarkey."

I am looking forward to my t-shirt with "Attorney At Law" on the sleeves.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Only a moron would bank on the youth vote

Oh yeah for sure, I just thought it was interesting that there's so much hype about younger Americans ready to vote yet the 2020 primary turnout is less than 2016 and 2008.

34 minutes ago, swraith said:

Great. Biden has won the South per CNN. A bunch of states that democrats have no realistic chance of winning come November. Who is going to win democratic primary for Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin?

Not to be an asshole...but the south isn’t where the Democrats are going to compete against Trump.

That's a very simple outlook.

The reality is he did extremely well in a Virginia that is has to hold on to and a North Carolina that dems won in 2008. Doing so well in the south is also indicative of an enthusiasm of black voters which is an area that Hillary struggled with in the 2016 general nation wide. They stayed home but Biden's showing today leads you to think he could get their votes and that could make the difference in November. 

• Like 2

Just now, Pasken said:

That's a very simple outlook.

The reality is he did extremely well in a Virginia that is has to hold on to and a North Carolina that dems won in 2008. Doing so well in the south is also indicative of an enthusiasm of black voters which is an area that Hillary struggled with in the 2016 general nation wide. They stayed home but Biden's showing today leads you to think he could get their votes and that could make the difference in November. 

Yeah I do think Georgia is in play on the strength of the black vote.  The temptation to select Stacy Abrams for VP may be too great to pass up.

1 minute ago, HRSchenker said:

Oh yeah for sure, I just thought it was interesting that there's so much hype about younger Americans ready to vote yet the 2020 primary turnout is less than 2016 and 2008.

Same thing happens every election cycle. I remember back to that MTv "rock the vote" campaign. Didn't work back then either.