Ex Cop and son kill unarmed black man jogging

purplepride95

Just now, Lobo said:

Yeah, more racists should be raped.  simply maths.  I love that the Dad gets to die knowing his son's rape is his fault.  Then the son kills himself in prison.  There's an inspiration for the both of them that is the cause of their suffering but we're not gonna talk about that.  We're just gonna laugh at what happens to them next.  It's gonna be fucking awesome.

Cuckoo 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Inaccurate, we've been through this.  You can make a citizens arrest for a felony based on probable cause or something resembling it.  See above.

Texas, however, only permits citizens arrest based on witnessing the crime.  Thankfully.

Here's the statute.

O.C.G.A. 17-4-60 (2010)
17-4-60. Grounds for arrest

A private person may arrest an offender if the offense is committed in his presence or within his immediate knowledge. If the offense is a felony and the offender is escaping or attempting to escape, a private person may arrest him upon reasonable and probable grounds of suspicion.

What they supposedly suspected him of was not a felony.  Therefore they would have needed to have seen him commiting the crime or had direct knowledge that he had committed a crime.  They had neither.

Edited by VABuckeye

1 minute ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Seems to me without the guy’s video there might not be an arrest. I don’t know if he was “with them” in the posse or if he withheld the video. 

I’ve seen some say he rolled upon it and filmed, I've seen others say he had a gun and was with them.

9 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Yeah, more racists should be raped.  simply maths.  I love that the Dad gets to die knowing his son's rape is his fault.  Then the son kills himself in prison.  There's an inspiration for the both of them that is the cause of their suffering but we're not gonna talk about that.  We're just gonna laugh at what happens to them next.  It's gonna be fucking awesome.

Wait, rape is a horrific and disgusting act when it's committed outside a prison but it is an encouraged and justified act when it happens inside prison? 

Rape is OK sometimes?

Guest Lobo
Just now, Dr. Beeper said:

Rampant racism on this thread?

Does UT know about your prison rape lust?

Yeah, that's how I got tenure.  Duh! 

I named your elitist ass as a reference.  ;)

Edited by Lobo

10 minutes ago, Grandioso said:

That blurb says Dallas' (really NJ and PA's) Lee Merritt is on the case.  I saw that Ben Crump was on it, but he's in Florida so that makes some sense.  I guess he's passing the gravy boat as Merritt does for him.

Edited by TwiceHorn

7 minutes ago, Grandioso said:

Disgusting. I also read that former NBA pro Shannon Brown shot at 2 people entering his house. They thought he was having an open house. He was arrested of course. That stand your ground doesn’t apply for everyone.

https://www.wilx.com/content/news/Former-MSU-star-Shannon-Brown-arrested-after-shooting-incident-570329301.html

22 minutes ago, purplepride95 said:

Disgusting. I also read that former NBA pro Shannon Brown shot at 2 people entering his house. They thought he was having an open house. He was arrested of course. That stand your ground doesn’t apply for everyone.

https://www.wilx.com/content/news/Former-MSU-star-Shannon-Brown-arrested-after-shooting-incident-570329301.html

Really, anyone who shoots at, much less hits or kills someone, should be expected to be arrested and charged with something pending the grand jury.

The odd thing about the Brown case, as reported, is that he pulled a rifle on them, detained them, and apparently discharged the rifle (whether at them or not is unclear) as they were leaving after he let them go.  Strange deal.

And, this doesn't really seem to be a "stand your ground" case at all.  It's corrupt law enforcement, and appears to be nearly 100% DAs and not even cops, driving this.

Edited by TwiceHorn

2 minutes ago, purplepride95 said:

I’m not saying Brown should not have been arrested. I just think if the tables were turned Brown would have been arrested in February and these dumb asses would have not been arrested for doing what Brown did. 

No doubt.  I am not really disagreeing with you, just scattershooting on the issues it raised.

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

Nope, you can just choose not to read the posts.  These men are going to suffer in perpetuity.  And we are going to laugh the whole time.  

Sorry, we gotta keep this apolitical.  So you're just gonna have to sit back and read it.  Fuck you if you can't take it.  That there are sides on a murder like this blows my fucking mind.  

Rape is the least of their worries at this point.  These two men---Blatant fans following in the footsteps of certain people are openly hunting black people and I make a couple of casual comments about how I hope they get raped---and you get all wrapped up in drama?  Really?  That's your big concern today?  Fuck off you piece of shit.  Just throw your cards down on the table and tell us what you really are instead of hiding behind your false gods.  Jesus fucking Christ, be a fucking man and admit your shit.  Pick your fucking battles man, you fucking coward. 

You know, it’s possible to be outraged by this act, to think that they need to be convicted of murder and sentenced to the maximum possible penalty, and yet still find your rape comments disturbing and bizarre. In fact, I’d bet that I’m speaking for the overwhelming majority of people on this thread.

Just look at who you directed this comment to in @naija and consider his posting history and see how completely unhinged you seem.

Edited by formermav43
  • Like 5

Guest Lobo
22 minutes ago, formermav43 said:

You know, it’s possible to be outraged by this act, to think that they need to be convicted of murder and sentenced to the maximum possible penalty, and yet still find your rape comments disturbing and bizarre. In fact, I’d bet that I’m speaking for the overwhelming majority of people on this thread.

Just look at who you directed this comment to in @naija and consider his posting history and see how completely unhinged you seem.

I honestly have no idea of his posting history.  Is there something I should know?  IRL, i have no idea who that person is or what their past is.  If I was insensitive to something that person has gone through in real life, I apologize and will rectify it.  Truthfully, i do not keep track of most posters or their names/handles because I don't care.  But if there's something I should know, please let me know.  I have never noticed any of his posts, or any of yours for that matter.  

Guest Lobo

God bless him them.  I’ll retract

can we still condemn the racist murderers?  I can’t possibly fathom who inspired these two rednecks to do this.  All lost to time I suppose. 

Edited by Lobo

Guest Lobo
7 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

The stereotypical ‘big black buck is going to rape’ is chickenshit prejudice. Folks who throw that out there are just slightly a notch below Skeeter and Cletus. And there seems to be a lot of them on this site. Your passive aggressive bullshit is tired and pathetic.

Besides if these assholes do go to jail, they will be held up as heroes and protected by the whites. So these fantasies only exist in your head or bedroom.

Yeah, nobody was there giving criminal justice demographic information, just shit we would hope happens. It’s just funnier if these guys are raped by black men.  Enough people on here have vapid attempts to justify murderous racism.  

Sam giancana’s son in law, jimmy ditalvo (aka jimmy ditale) just died after being released from federal prison a couple years ago.  People that screwed with Jimmy were beaten and/or raped for decades.  Stuff happens all the time.  

let’s all keep pretending we don’t know what team these guys were on and let’s keep pretending we don’t know who’s gonna beat the shit out of them in there and let’s not pretend most of us are gonna clap while some of you pontificate otherwise   

12 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

The stereotypical ‘big black buck is going to rape’ is chickenshit prejudice. Folks who throw that out there are just slightly a notch below Skeeter and Cletus. And there seems to be a lot of them on this site. Your passive aggressive bullshit is tired and pathetic.

Besides if these assholes do go to jail, they will be held up as heroes and protected by the whites. So these fantasies only exist in your head or bedroom.

Seriously! Those guys are going to walk right in under the protection of Aryan Nations. It's gonna take a lot of cigs to get to them.

Yeah, nobody was there giving criminal justice demographic information, just shit we would hope happens. It’s just funnier if these guys are raped by black men.  Enough people on here have vapid attempts to justify murderous racism.  

Sam giancana’s son in law, jimmy ditalvo (aka jimmy ditale) just died after being released from federal prison a couple years ago.  People that screwed with Jimmy were beaten and/or raped for decades.  Stuff happens all the time.  

let’s all keep pretending we don’t know what team these guys were on and let’s keep pretending we don’t know who’s gonna beat the shit out of them in there and let’s not pretend most of us are gonna clap while some of you pontificate otherwise   

Why would anyone hope for rape?

They killed an innocent man. They need to be shot, shanked or barbelled. Eye for an eye. The rape thing is stereotypical. Nothing funny about it.

Jimmy D and his crew raping folks...has nothing to do with the stereotypes being pushed.
  • Like 3

29 minutes ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

Whoa-ho.  Judge denied them bond.

That is one of the better-reported legal stories I've read.  It really sounds like the Cletii posse'd up just on their own vague ideas and anger because a gun was stolen out of one of their unlocked trucks.

For all its dumbass laws and a couple of racist or copist prosecutors, it looks like the rest of Georgia is going to 

16957633_1186x1581.jpg

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Imagine watching that video and thinking it cleared the shooters. Tells you all you need to know about that jurisdiction.

Imagine having a law degree, watching that video and then releasing it because you think it clears the shooter.  Without that video these two guys walk. Free to spend their days quenching their thirst with Big Gulps of gravy.

I still have doubts they will actually get convicted.  DAs office that claimed they shouldn’t be arrested will put on a show of incompetence and the dudes may walk.  You can be sure the indictment in this case will be purposefully, and unnecessarily convoluted as fuck.

• Like 6

On 5/8/2020 at 11:09 AM, Vic Mackey said:

I love the rules of this group. What they really mean is no hate speech towards a certain group. Any hate speech to another group is fully supported and is the basis of the group being created in the first place.

Capture.png

What does the 13 and 50 percent mean? 

edit: also check out the group admins.  Wtf. 

Edited by Xian

So we all know how this is going to go right? Assassination comes next. They are going to drag this kid through the mud. Every stupid thing this kid did dating back to middle school will come up. Somewhere, as has been almost every time in the past, that will be used to justify the deadly force that was on display.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

So we all know how this is going to go right? Assassination comes next. They are going to drag this kid through the mud. Every stupid thing this kid did dating back to middle school will come up. Somewhere, as has been almost every time in the past, that will be used to justify the deadly force that was on display.

Well I am sure the defense team will attempt to do that.  But it's risky depending on the jury.  And it may be excludable unless it's shown that he was intoxicated at death or shown to be engaging in more criminal activity than has been demonstrated so far.

It actually never happened in the Guyger trial, despite brisket's certain warnings from the ledge.  The prosecution raised Jean's doobage with his sister and defused it.

I am rather optimistic that those currently running shit are going to do it right.  Now, what a jury bites on may be a different story.

Looks like it would be a stretch to make that a criminal trespass under Georgia law.  So they couldn't have validly citizens arrested him for that.  There's no felony shown, not even close.

That said, it is a little weird.  He doesn't do anything, but it kind of looks like he's eyeballing building materials.  Not a crime, though.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Looks like it would be a stretch to make that a criminal trespass under Georgia law.  So they couldn't have validly citizens arrested him for that.  There's no felony shown, not even close.

That said, it is a little weird.  He doesn't do anything, but it kind of looks like he's eyeballing building materials.  Not a crime, though.

What’s the statute of limitations on theft of building materials?  Asking for a friend who happened to be a pledge brother of mine.  He managed to not get shot.  He’s white.