Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

Just now, Chooky said:

South Korea should reimburse us for our military presence.  A history textbook from 1950 to present would change this guy's life.  

japan, too.

he's accusing this pbs reporter of fake news. "but you do a good job, i do watch you."

kavanaugh is a "tremendous man, number one at yale, but i didn't know him till this whole thing, but i've heard his name for ten years."

ten. years.

2 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

"they weren't laughing at me, they were laughing with me. people had a good time with me. we were doing it together, they respect what i've done. the united states is respected again, we weren't respected before."

what fucking world

Why would Fox edit out all the UN reps laughing along with the Donald and showing their respect?

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

For the record, I never wanted to win it.  I wanted desperately to be wrong.  I still do.  But I can't ignore the evidence right in front of us.  Can't do it. 

no, you definitely won it.  I keep hating you for it and thinking this gets turned around but the fact that I'm watching this shitshow uninterrupted tells me I'm wrong.   

Just now, Ghost of LL said:

He has absolutely no clue about the Middle East peace process.  None.  Zero.

i think we've been shown that he has absolutely no clue about any foreign policy, driven the fuck home by this press conference.

now he's spilling diplomatic messages from other middle eastern nations, by name.