Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

7 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Woke AF

Not really. Trump just needs to use the dog whistle and everything will be fine.

Democrats will be really upset on twitter and wonder why Republicans aren't doing anything. Republicans will laugh and then win in the elections. But Dems will win twitter again.

14 minutes ago, GSU&UT said:

If anything this should hopefully continue to embolden the intelligence agencies (which we all know made up of extreme liberals) to hopefully work against this piece of filth. Our trust lies with people who hopefully do the right thing and think about representing the country over serving a traitor.

That's a good point.  One by one he is running the risk of pissing off American agencies (FBI, CIA, NSA, military) stacked to the gills with good honest people.  They won't put up with this shit forever.

Just now, Message Board User said:

Is any of this the least bit surprising?

It’s not surprising for those that have been paying attention but it should still be appalling to any American.

Trump just said everything Putin wanted to say but couldn’t. 

It’s never been more clear that Trump is a traitor than it is today.

I’m sure he will continue to prove his treachery every day hereafter.

1 minute ago, Dr. Teeth said:

Not really. Trump just needs to use the dog whistle and everything will be fine.

Democrats will be really upset on twitter and wonder why Republicans aren't doing anything. Republicans will laugh and then win in the elections. But Dems will win twitter again.

It's also not hard to win elections when most of the swing states have been gerrymandered to benefit Rs and half the voting population is susceptible to being convinced the Democrats are Satan's Army through facebook memes.

• Like 1

Just now, GSU&UT said:

It's also not hard to win elections when most of the swing states have been gerrymandered to benefit Rs and half the voting population is susceptible to being convinced the Democrats are Satan's Army through facebook memes.

That's why they laugh.

Just awful.

The #bothsides Trump supporters should use that logic and ask themselves, honestly, what they would have done if Obama had stood next to an adversary and done that. Seriously, just contemplate it for a moment. If, that is, you're capable of honest introspection.

• Like 2

What’s wrong with having a good relationship with Russia? This was just two good businessmen doing business. We already knew the fbi was crooked and they hate that trump wants to take power away from the deep state. Trump and Putin, two strong leaders, they’d be unstoppable as allies. 

35 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

my god.... you can hear how timid and afraid he is to answer that question. he never once called russia out or blamed russia. he blamed the US directly multiple times. the best he could do with regard to russia was to "both sides" it! unbelievable...

2 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Just awful.

The #bothsides Trump supporters should use that logic and ask themselves, honestly, what they would have done if Obama had stood next to an adversary and done that. Seriously, just contemplate it for a moment. If, that is, you're capable of honest introspection.

I can imagine Trump sitting next to Putin and whispering to him to just wait until after the election when he can really help him out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 8

Heh.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/16/putin-trump-win-election-2016-722486

Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Monday that he wanted President Donald Trump to win the 2016 election because he believes Trump's policies would be more friendly to the Kremlin.

"Yes I did. Yes I did. Because he talked about bringing the U.S.-Russia relationship back to normal,” Putin said, standing alongside Trump at a joint news conference.

Putin was asked whether he directed any of his officials to help Trump’s presidential campaign, but Putin appeared to sidestep that part of the question.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Just awful.

Narrator: they’re not. 

4 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Just awful.

Obama sat in a church where a preacher said a sentence that was not complimentary of America.  That obviously is much more problematic than praising an enemy who deliberately attacked the integrity of our voting systems and has threatened nuclear war.

9 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Just awful.

They would have shot Latinos in the streets and brought back slavery.

Didn't watch, don't care to hear anything the orange windbag says.  But did he really say he doesn't know whether to believe Russia or our own CIA?  Really?  Are "lib tears" really so tasty that people think this is okay?  I just don't get humans anymore.  I think we've jumped the shark calling ourselves "intelligent" life.

3 minutes ago, ScottishHorn said:

Well at least a voice of honor, integrity and ethics has spoken out

She's got more honor, integrity and ethics in her pinky finger than Trump has is in fat fucking 300 lb body. And that's not because she is full of those qualities just not utterly devoid.

Edited by Lagunamadre
  • Like 5

16 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

That's a good point.  One by one he is running the risk of pissing off American agencies (FBI, CIA, NSA, military) stacked to the gills with good honest people.  They won't put up with this shit forever.

Wait... y’all need to make up your mind.  How the hell is he taking over the country with no people on his side?

We’re all gonna succumb to Trump and the Foxnews brigade?

Y’all trippin.

4 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Didn't watch, don't care to hear anything the orange windbag says.  But did he really say he doesn't know whether to believe Russia or our own CIA?  Really?  Are "lib tears" really so tasty that people think this is okay?  I just don't get humans anymore.  I think we've jumped the shark calling ourselves "intelligent" life.

Yep.  

He even brought up "server" and other campaign greatest hits.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/16/trump-russia-putin-summit-722418

Edited by Francisco 2.0

Just now, slorch said:

Wait... y’all need to make up your mind.  How the hell is he taking over the country with no people on his side?

Y’all trippin.

Protip: Fuck off

• Like 1

1 minute ago, slorch said:

Y’all trippin.

how about you...would you like to share your opinion on what we just witnessed?

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

Not a fucking chance.

Well, i haven't lied to the public, tried to destroy women or profited personally at the expense of national security or received money from criminal regimes so I guess I'm worse for posting an opinion to a den of idiots.

• Haha 2
  • Fuck You 3

1. Putin trolls America by offering to have his own intelligence agencies “investigate” their interference in the 2016 presidential election — and Trump praises him for it. Putin’s offer to have his own intelligence officials probe themselves was generally seen as an attempt to subtly mock the United States, since no one believes the GRU would fairly investigate its own activities.

Trump, however, called Putin’s proposal an “incredible offer.”

2. Trump denies a report that he called Putin a “rival” — and insists that what he actually said was meant to be flattering. When asked by a Russian reporter why he had referred to his Russian counterpart as a rival, Trump pushed back and said he’d only referred to Putin a “competitor.” Trump went on to say that he meant it as a “compliment” because Putin was so good at competing.

3. Trump would not say whether he believes his own intelligence agencies when they claim Russia directly interfered in the 2016 presidential election. Even though Trump hedged on whether he believed his own appointees to the nation’s intelligence agencies, he did say that Putin was “extremely strong and powerful in his denial today.” He then said that he “didn’t see any reason” why Russia would interfere in America’s elections.

4. Trump says that he personally fixed America’s relationship with Russia in a matter of hours. Although Trump once again repeated his claim that recent relations with Russia have “never been worse” that they’ve ever been, the president added that “that changed as of about four hours ago — I really believe that.”

5. Trump says that special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe of Russian interference in the 2016 election is the biggest impediment for peace between the countries. Trump did not criticize Russia for interfering in American elections, or for allegedly poisoning former spies on British soil, or for helping Syrian President Bashar al-Assad massacre civilians. Rather, he said the major factor driving division between America and Russia was the Mueller probe.

6. Trump responds to question about Russian interference in 2016 with an incoherent rant about Hillary Clinton’s emails. The president tried dodging a question about Russian interference by pivoting to conspiracy theories about Hillary Clinton’s email server and the Democratic National Committee’s server that had been compromised by Russian spies.

“Where is the server?” the president asked in a rambling statement. “What is the server saying?”

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ScottishHorn said:

Well, i haven't lied to the public, tried to destroy women or profited personally at the expense of national security or received money from criminal regimes so I guess I'm worse for posting an opinion to a den of idiots.

Yet you excuse the same behavior by Donald Trump.

• Like 1