Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

Being Putin's lapdog, just to own the libs!

Again, NATO, EU, Great Britain are all bad because they don't "pay their fair share", don't "treat us fairly on trade", and won't just bully their way out of the EU. Putin who directly interferes in our democracy, just fine and really, it's our fault and not his or Russia's. 

Edited by mdmost

Even Putin is like the circus ringmaster who is tired of this clown's act.  The expression on his face is not one of admiration. 

I have to wonder if he's beginning to reconsider his choice of puppets in all this. 
Forgot where I read it, but it was noted Putin hates traitors. Not just traitors to Russia, but simply traitors.

1 minute ago, Chad Fuck said:

And then took it as an opportunity to trash the FBI.  

If anything this should hopefully continue to embolden the intelligence agencies (which we all know made up of extreme liberals) to hopefully work against this piece of filth. Our trust lies with people who hopefully do the right thing and think about representing the country over serving a traitor.

I feel sick.  We are screwed if this continues much longer.  Every Republican congress person in complicit for allowing this to continue.  I honestly can't believe what I just witnessed.  We knew he was a lying fuckstick.  Now we know he's truly treasonous.   

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, GSU&UT said:

So if you read that article these guys were going to San Antonio to retrieve radioactive material from a non-profit lab, they brought sensor and a small amount of plutonium to calibrate them. They left this in the back of their car in a shitty area and it got stolen.

Reminds me of when a kid stole several Gaboon Vipers from the National Zoo.  He put them in a garbage bag and then hopped onto a Metro bus. The rest is comedic gold. Except the vipers only bit him and plutonium isn't going to be as selective.  So yeah, very little similarities. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/local/2002/04/21/once-bitten-getting-by-snakeboys-love-of-nature-persists/c51978d0-e34e-4ec0-96e7-d1fcc74e4f4d/?utm_term=.af9835d01f39

Those of you that voted for Trump...Next time around, remember what you have done.  When you go into the voting booth, take a close look at your favorite candidate for president and then pick the other one.  You have proven with your vote for Trump that you are too gullible or stupid or blinded by partisanship to make rational choices.  This is where you have brought us.  

• Like 3

Can someone explain to me what we are getting out of this summit? I clearly understand the benefits that Putin/Russia are getting, but what are we getting in return?  I would like someone to attempt a serious answer to this question.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

Ugh, what do you expect them to do, Katy?

Fake news fake news deep state Hillary fake news Obama deep state we interfere all the time both sides deep state Comey deep state ObamaHillary WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

3 minutes ago, Dertyberd said:

I feel sick.  We are screwed if this continues much longer.  Every Republican congress person in complicit for allowing this to continue.  I honestly can't believe what I just witnessed.  We knew he was a lying fuckstick.  Now we know he's truly treasonous.   

And later in today, there will be people logging into TexAgs and FreeRepublic.com and reddit, and they will gleefully defend this treason.

Putin has got to be laughing his dick off right now and ANY morsel of respect he might have had for Trump is now gone. He just got the green light to do whatever the fuck he wants, interfere, invade, etc. etc.. and just say "we didn't do it" "you're CIA is lying, deep state" and he can get away with it. Trump is such a fucking pussy, we know it, Putin knows it and now the whole fucking world knows it. 

3 minutes ago, TornACL said:

Can someone explain to me what we are getting out of this summit? I clearly understand the benefits that Putin/Russia are getting, but what are we getting in return?  I would like someone to attempt a serious answer to this question.

Clarity.  There can not be any more doubt that Trump and his followers are traitors.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Those of you that voted for Trump...Next time around, remember what you have done.  When you go into the voting booth, take a close look at your favorite candidate for president and then pick the other one.  You have proven with your vote for Trump that you are too gullible or stupid or blinded by partisanship to make rational choices.  This is where you have brought us.  

If the GOP doesn't lose the House by a good margin in November, you'll know there's nothing left we can do unless it's violent. I fully expect Trump to completely ask for more interference so this party of spineless cowards can maintain power.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Trump: myself and all of my followers are traitors.  We really want to make Russia great again, but we are not quite ready to put that on our hats just yet.  But just wait. #MRGA2020

So was that the "Both Sides" arguement part 2/