Black Lives Matter

Hugo Stiglitz

6 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

You're arguing in good faith with someone who is full of shit. 

I'm sure he frequently cries on the internet about how March for Life has never said a word about black-on-black murders either. No, wait, he hasn't because he's full of shit. 

You're still full of shit and playing pretend.

The genocide of black children is a conversation we can have anytime you like. Of course like any good progressive POS, you're more than happy with the results.

1 hour ago, hobbes2702 said:

None of that has anything to do with the topic and is bullshit obfuscation 

Another pretender. None of that matters, because none of those lives matter to you. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

41 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

I guess what Brothahorn wants is for white liberals to march through black neighborhoods chanting, "STOP KILLING EACH OTHER!"?

Actually I would prefer that you and your kind stay away. You've done enough damage. 

I'm just here to point out the two faced bullshit.

Edited by Brothahorn

1 hour ago, bad_teammate said:

I guess what Brothahorn wants is for white liberals to march through black neighborhoods chanting, "STOP KILLING EACH OTHER!"?

Good Lord Chooky was right. He’s a real-life Uncle Ruckus and it doesn’t matter what you say B_T.

Edited by UpperWestside

16 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

You're still full of shit and playing pretend.

The genocide of black children is a conversation we can have anytime you like. Of course like any good progressive POS, you're more than happy with the results.

Another pretender. None of that matters, because none of those lives matter to you. 

None of that matters because it has nothing to do with Black Lives Matter which is a targeted movement aimed at stopping police violence against Black Americans. 

If you want have discussions about black on black violence then start a fucking thread about it but you don’t. You want to obfuscate. It’s transparent.

This is the kind of bullshit l, just asking questions, disingenuous trolling that conservatives constantly use to deflect and evade discussions of the actual problems.

Edited by hobbes2702
  • Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Actually I would prefer that you and your kind stay away. You've done enough damage. 

I'm just here to point out the two faced bullshit.

What’s two faced is pretending to not understand the purpose of Black Lives Matter. Or maybe you truly just don’t understand which is an altogether different problem for you

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

None of that matters because it has nothing to do with Black Lives Matter which is a targeted movement aimed at stopping police violence against Black Americans. 

If you want have discussions about black on black violence then start a fucking thread about it but you don’t. You want to obfuscate. It’s transparent.

This is the kind of bullshit l, just asking questions, disingenuous trolling that conservatives constantly use to deflect and evade discussions of the actual problems.

17 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

What’s two faced is pretending to not understand the purpose of Black Lives Matter. Or maybe you truly just don’t understand which is an altogether different problem for you

Well that's mighty white of you..thank you for taking the time to explain what the fuck I already knew. Which is why I said what I said about them in the first place.

Stay in your pretend circle jerk, waiting for another socially acceptable black life to be taken. 

We are guided by the fact that all Black lives matter, regardless of actual or perceived sexual identity, gender identity, gender expression, economic status, ability, disability, religious beliefs or disbeliefs, immigration status, or location.

And these are their own words. I assume you knew that already. 

Well that's mighty white of you..thank you for taking the time to explain what the fuck I already knew. Which is why I said what I said about them in the first place.

Stay in your pretend circle jerk, waiting for another socially acceptable black life to be taken. 

And these are their own words. I assume you knew that already. 

Shut the fuck up or learn to fucking read. All black lives do matter. You pretending that BLM doesn’t care about all black lives doesn’t change that they do. You can quite literally read on their website under the “what we believe section” how the organization began and why it focuses on police violence. You likely won’t do that because you would rather pander your bullshit. The organization is specifically focused on police brutality. 
You’re either too stupid to have a discussion with or you’re a disingenuous troll. It appears to be the latter.

Edited by hobbes2702

37 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Shut the fuck up or learn to fucking read. All black lives do matter. You pretending that BLM doesn’t care about all black lives doesn’t change that they do. You can quite literally read on their website under the “what we believe section” how the organization began and why it focuses on police violence. You likely won’t do that because you would rather pander your bullshit. The organization is specifically focused on police brutality. 
You’re either too stupid to have a discussion with or you’re a disingenuous troll. It appears to be the latter.

Maybe you should learn how to fucking read. It's right there in the same section, you tried to tell me about. Yet, you can't find any evidence of action to back up the words.

You're a poser and fake, just like the organization. No fucks given about unless it fits your politics.

The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal,

Maybe you should learn how to fucking read. It's right there in the same section, you tried to tell me about. Yet, you can't find any evidence of action to back up the words.

You're a poser and fake, just like the organization. No fucks given about unless it fits your politics.

The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal,

donald trump brain GIF

On 7/31/2020 at 7:50 AM, Catdaddyhorn said:

This is also something that has to change and has been discussed countless times at rallies and protests I have been to. I think this hurdle is the biggest one to overcome because it is going to involve having to separate some obscenely rich white people from billions of dollars just to move the needle on wealth disparity even a little bit. I have found that the wealthy love supporting causes until the conversation turns to their bank accounts.

The FHA loans from 1934-62 that Nikole Harris-Jones spoke about in the clearest of terms in the NY Times article showed why whites in this country have a leg up, at a bare minimum, on blacks. NINETY-EIGHT percent of those loans went to white people. It is not the only reason and we all know that, but it is just one of many reasons why the wealth disparity is such a wide gulf. We still make it hard as hell on blacks to attempt to purchase homes even when they are much more qualified for a loan than a white person making half as much money with just a fraction of the education. When I attempt to tell other white people that there is structural racism not just in policing, but in our entire monetary system I get some pushback at times because of a lack of understanding just how dire things are outside of the bubble they live in. 

2 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

The board conservatives whine about being called racist even when no one calls them that.

I've actually been called a racist! How can I start my right-wing victimhood grift?! WHERE'S BEN SHAPIRO!?

You earned it, skippy. Great job.

When I gave my opinion on the BLM movement as a whole, without knowing shit about me, or whether my opinion was valid in any fashion. You immediately dismissed it using words like irrational and emotional. Because it didn't fit your prejudiced narrative, I can't have a fact based/rational based opinion. It has to be irrational and emotional. It didn't matter if you agreed with it or not, it was my opinion. You couldn't argue the opinion, so you came with the bullshit. Because you assume that black people can't argue without emotion, that's where your racist attitude came from. Or at least the ones who don't need your approval, anyway.

That's exactly what I expect from a chicken shit racist, or as the fancy crowd would say 'soft racist'. An asshat, who spends his time preaching about racism and fighting imaginary Nazi's.

Edited by Brothahorn

Just now, Brothahorn said:

When I gave my opinion on the BLM movement as a whole, without knowing shit about me, or whether my opinion was valid in any fashion. You immediately dismissed it using words like irrational and emotional. Because it didn't fit your prejudiced narrative, I can't have a fact based/rational based opinion. It has to be irrational and emotional. It didn't matter if you agreed with it or not, it was my opinion. You couldn't argue the opinion, so you came with the bullshit. Because you assume that black people can't argue without emotion, that's where your racist attitude came from. Or at least the ones who don't need your opinion, anyway.

That's exactly what I expect from a chicken shit racist, or as the fancy crowd would day 'soft racist'. An asshat, who spends his time preaching about racism and fighting imaginary Nazi's.

Do you really, honestly think that I assume that "black people can't argue without emotion"?

Is that something you genuinely believe?

Do I believe it about all black people?

I want to take brotha’s perspective here seriously because I might very well be communicating that idea about black people and emotions. I was pretty sure I’d made this argument “you’re being emotional, not rational” before, so I went through to check to make sure I was not targeting a black person specifically.

After all, I’m only human and as a white man racial bias exists inside me and his accusation might be true!

July 27, #108: Responding to a bunch of (presumably?) white posters… “So when the emotional dander is raised it is literally just about the destruction of property."

July 28, #225: Responding to OnBoard... "If you remove your emotional reaction to the event and think about it calmly, you cannot dispassionately justify calling those things "violence" without twisting yourself into an absurd mental pretzel."

July 29, #382: Responding to Stinkpalm... "You phrased this bold section in an emotionally hysterical fashion, but inside of this is the answer."

& to Axiom of Choice

"Avoiding engaging in a personalized, emotional debate is the right move for Brisket if the goal is productive discussion."

There are more in the intervening days/weeks of discussion, but enough to show that your assumption is mistaken. :)

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Video evidence shows that the cop who sued Raptors President Masai Ujiri started the violent confrontation.

----------------
The footage shows the officer -- Alan Strickland -- grabbed Ujiri by the suit jacket and shoved him, telling him to "back the f--- up" as Ujiri was attempting to show his team credential.
-----------------

To the cops, it doesn't matter what you've achieved or earned, you're just another one of them.

Ujiri is filing a countersuit because the cop sued in February...

---------------

Strickland's suit, which was filed in February, alleged that Ujiri assaulted him in the moments after Toronto's victory and that as a result of the incident, he "suffered injury to his body, health, strength, activity and person, all of which have caused and continue to cause Plaintiff great mental, emotional, psychological, physical, and nervous pain and suffering."

Alameda County Sheriff Greg Ahern initially requested Ujiri be charged with battery of a peace officer after the incident took place, claiming Ujiri struck Strickland's jaw and shoulder.

---------------

Did Democrats Kill Black Progress?: The Forgotten Story Of Gaddafi’s Blocked Billion Dollar Pledge
Nate Wilson August 18, 2020 
gaddafi-1-1024x576.jpg

24 years ago, an African leader from an African nation attempted to give African-Americans living in the United States $1,000,000,000. (Approximately $1.65 billion today.)

It was one of the most unusual donation attempts in United States history. 

It’s also one you probably never knew about. 

The US has long held the reputation for “aiding” other countries. As the wealthiest and most powerful economy in the world, this has been par for the course. It’s what they do. On the surface, they propose grandiose loans, grants and aid packages. The idea is to “help” the people in another country. 

But rarely do other countries send aid to the United States. It’s even more odd to consider that an African nation (often branded as too poor to do anything) would have the means or desire to donate an extremely large sum of money to people living in the US. 

However, in 1996, it was Libya’s infamous leader Muammar al-Gaddafi who pledged $1 billion USD to the African-American community via Minister Louis Farrakhan’s Nation of Islam. It promised to be a groundbreaking grant that would change the trajectory of black lives in America.  

5d0bda9a97ad766c0b193066-2732-1366-300x1

Two years prior, the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994, also known as the 3-strikes “crime law,” was passionately authored by then-U.S. Senator Joseph Biden. He’s the same guy that’s currently running for President of the United States. 

This crime law, which Joe Biden reveled in, disproportionately herded thousands of Black and Hispanic men into newly built prisons throughout the United States. Calling for “100,000 new cops” and “125,000 new prison cells” Joe Biden’s 1994 Crime Law increased the militarization of police departments and generated the harsh mentality that police would force against black communities.

In response to Biden’s ‘94 Crime Law and several other policy moves disproportionately affecting African-Americans, Farrakhan responded with one of the most infamous runs in black man history. He helped to organize 1995’s infamous Million Man March in Washington D.C. and followed with an extended “side-eye” tour including some of America’s most disliked nations in the Middle East and Africa. 

Farrakhan seemed to enjoy pissing American politicians off and defying good ol’ American branding. He told anyone that would listen that America was evil to African-Americans. He irritated the American establishment so much that he was being threatened to register as an Iranian Agent by an annoyed Justice Department chief who felt he was looking to stir up trouble. 

Most concerning for The Justice Department was the gold in Farrakhan’s iconic run; Libyan leader Gaddafi’s big money pledge during the tail end of his tour.  

JANA, the official Libyan news agency at the time, quoted Col. Gaddafi that American blacks should set up their own state within the U.S. and form the largest black army in the world. The ex-Libyan leader said:

“Our confrontation with American used to be like confronting a fortress from outside. Today, we have found a loophole to enter the fortress and to confront it from within. On this basis, we agreed with Louis Farrakhan and his delegation to mobilize in a legal and legitimate form the oppressed minorities…” 

farrgadd-300x150.jpg

Such powerful words would eventually run into tremendous opposition. 

But how? On the surface, the pledge appeared to be completely legal. Despite the fact that – in 1996 – Libya was on America’s bad list, there was actually no law against any country donating to an American charity or non-profit organization. Farrakhan’s Nation of Islam is and has been recognized as a 501(c)(3) organization. And under this recognition, all donations would have been tax deductible. The IRS classified the NOI as a Charitable Organization. 

The idea was to allocate hundreds of millions of that $1 billion to invest in black, Hispanic and Arab-owned banks to offer low-interest loans. Imagine being able to purchase property and start businesses with the help of a black owned bank, thanks to Gaddafi’s gift. 

$400 million was to be put under management of five black-owned investment firms to “encourage executives to adhere to social and economic policies helpful to minorities.” Money was set aside for voter registration efforts and social programs.

Could you imagine?

Farrakhan – already a divisive figure – knew in advance that pulling something like this off would be almost impossible to do alone. He had garnered an ugly reputation – by American standards – by cavorting with the likes of dictators and leaders disliked by the American establishment. It also didn’t help that he said a lot of socially insensitive stuff. 

So, to help underwrite the deal and execute the transaction, Farrakhan and others solicited the help of a little known black superhero named Marion “Rex” Harris to be an agent for the Nation of Islam. 

Harris was a tenacious businessman from North Carolina. For the record, he was never affiliated with the Nation of Islam; he stood as a Christian, self-made businessman. In 1966, at the age of 31, he saved up for years to buy  a dry-cleaning store on Fayetteville’s main commercial drive, becoming the first black business owner there.

He soon secured a lucrative five-year contract from the nearby Fort Bragg base to clean uniforms. But in 1968, someone — after repeated death threats and cross burnings on the lawn of his home — burned Mr. Harris’s business to the ground. No one was charged. 

That didn’t stop a resolute Mr. Harris. He rebuilt the cleaners and expanded the business, becoming a local multi-millionaire in the process. 

The idea of aiding this transaction excited a then 61-year-old Marion. “We’ve always wound up in the service areas rather than owning a business and providing a service,” he told the Wall Street Journal back in ‘96. “Until we start owning land, buildings and businesses and manufacturing companies, we will never build an asset base where our children can come in like the whites, build on it and move forward.” 

The ideas made sense. The concept was solid. The loopholes were clear as day. This was absolutely possible. So much so, The New York Times, L.A. Times and Wall Street Journal covered the possibilities of an inevitable transfer. 

But there were still challenging prospects to transfer large amounts of money from one country to another. This wasn’t a simple Cash App transaction. It’s almost impossible to transfer ONE BILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS without tons of oversight and examination. 

To broker a deal like this, Farrakhan and Harris prepared to go through what is known as one of the “most powerful, yet unknown” government agencies called the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC). 

Founded in 1950 as an extension of the US Treasury,, they basically were created to have the power to take money from outside countries whenever they please. They can impose fines, freeze assets and block people from sending money to the United States.  

To get large amounts of money from other countries, they had to go through them. It required a formal application and a license, which could take up to six months or longer to get an answer on. It takes the hiring of lawyers and filing books of arduous paperwork. Harris and his team worked tirelessly with lawyers, advisors and lobbyists to ensure this type of deal could go through. 

Despite their best efforts, they were denied. Despite evidence that Libya’s donation met the legal criteria, officials at the State Department said that they were concerned about Kaddafi gaining a foothold here in the United States in some fashion. “That kind of talk is not something that we view positively at all,” State Dept. spokesman Glyn Davies said

That didn’t stop a stubborn Farrakhan and Harris making a public stink about the process; calling the media, speaking out about it to anyone who would listen. “We are not terrorists,” Farrakhan said. “We are not trying to do anything against the good of America. What we want to do is good for our people and ultimately the good for our nation.”

The lingering question remains as we continue to debate on who decides what is ultimately “good” for the United States. African-Americans would never touch that money, much less Minister Farrakhan. 

Libya eventually was torched by America, assassinating its leader. Ironically enough, it cost US taxpayers about $1 billion US. Mr. Harris faded into obscurity after his business was shut down by an outstanding tax bill, only making headlines when he was being harassed by local banks and getting into disputes with police. Biden is now running for President. And Farrakhan continues to be controversial. 

As the African-American community gears up to vote in another Democratic President, I hope we stop to think about what is ultimately “good” for us. 

6 minutes ago, BLKNSTY said:

Go fuck yourself chief niski.

“It was determined,” Chief Niski wrote, “that the comments were made off-duty out of frustration and there was no indication of any physical action or intent to cause harm. I am in no way minimizing Sergeant Wrede’s words. His comments were unacceptable, have damaged our relationship with members of our community, and fell short of our standards.”

The chief defending this guy with "the comments were made out of frustration," WOW.

That is the biggest (no pun intended) cop-out. He posted them. If anyone needs to learn the walk out of the room and calm down technique (like parents do when frustrated to gain perspective) it is those that serve others.

On 8/20/2020 at 7:42 AM, kopp0e said:

Did Democrats Kill Black Progress?: The Forgotten Story Of Gaddafi’s Blocked Billion Dollar Pledge
Nate Wilson August 18, 2020 
gaddafi-1-1024x576.jpg

24 years ago, an African leader from an African nation attempted to give African-Americans living in the United States $1,000,000,000. (Approximately $1.65 billion today.)

It was one of the most unusual donation attempts in United States history. 

It’s also one you probably never knew about. 

The US has long held the reputation for “aiding” other countries. As the wealthiest and most powerful economy in the world, this has been par for the course. It’s what they do. On the surface, they propose grandiose loans, grants and aid packages. The idea is to “help” the people in another country. 

But rarely do other countries send aid to the United States. It’s even more odd to consider that an African nation (often branded as too poor to do anything) would have the means or desire to donate an extremely large sum of money to people living in the US. 

However, in 1996, it was Libya’s infamous leader Muammar al-Gaddafi who pledged $1 billion USD to the African-American community via Minister Louis Farrakhan’s Nation of Islam. It promised to be a groundbreaking grant that would change the trajectory of black lives in America.  

5d0bda9a97ad766c0b193066-2732-1366-300x1

Two years prior, the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994, also known as the 3-strikes “crime law,” was passionately authored by then-U.S. Senator Joseph Biden. He’s the same guy that’s currently running for President of the United States. 

This crime law, which Joe Biden reveled in, disproportionately herded thousands of Black and Hispanic men into newly built prisons throughout the United States. Calling for “100,000 new cops” and “125,000 new prison cells” Joe Biden’s 1994 Crime Law increased the militarization of police departments and generated the harsh mentality that police would force against black communities.

In response to Biden’s ‘94 Crime Law and several other policy moves disproportionately affecting African-Americans, Farrakhan responded with one of the most infamous runs in black man history. He helped to organize 1995’s infamous Million Man March in Washington D.C. and followed with an extended “side-eye” tour including some of America’s most disliked nations in the Middle East and Africa. 

Farrakhan seemed to enjoy pissing American politicians off and defying good ol’ American branding. He told anyone that would listen that America was evil to African-Americans. He irritated the American establishment so much that he was being threatened to register as an Iranian Agent by an annoyed Justice Department chief who felt he was looking to stir up trouble. 

Most concerning for The Justice Department was the gold in Farrakhan’s iconic run; Libyan leader Gaddafi’s big money pledge during the tail end of his tour.  

JANA, the official Libyan news agency at the time, quoted Col. Gaddafi that American blacks should set up their own state within the U.S. and form the largest black army in the world. The ex-Libyan leader said:

“Our confrontation with American used to be like confronting a fortress from outside. Today, we have found a loophole to enter the fortress and to confront it from within. On this basis, we agreed with Louis Farrakhan and his delegation to mobilize in a legal and legitimate form the oppressed minorities…” 

farrgadd-300x150.jpg

Such powerful words would eventually run into tremendous opposition. 

But how? On the surface, the pledge appeared to be completely legal. Despite the fact that – in 1996 – Libya was on America’s bad list, there was actually no law against any country donating to an American charity or non-profit organization. Farrakhan’s Nation of Islam is and has been recognized as a 501(c)(3) organization. And under this recognition, all donations would have been tax deductible. The IRS classified the NOI as a Charitable Organization. 

The idea was to allocate hundreds of millions of that $1 billion to invest in black, Hispanic and Arab-owned banks to offer low-interest loans. Imagine being able to purchase property and start businesses with the help of a black owned bank, thanks to Gaddafi’s gift. 

$400 million was to be put under management of five black-owned investment firms to “encourage executives to adhere to social and economic policies helpful to minorities.” Money was set aside for voter registration efforts and social programs.

Could you imagine?

Farrakhan – already a divisive figure – knew in advance that pulling something like this off would be almost impossible to do alone. He had garnered an ugly reputation – by American standards – by cavorting with the likes of dictators and leaders disliked by the American establishment. It also didn’t help that he said a lot of socially insensitive stuff. 

So, to help underwrite the deal and execute the transaction, Farrakhan and others solicited the help of a little known black superhero named Marion “Rex” Harris to be an agent for the Nation of Islam. 

Harris was a tenacious businessman from North Carolina. For the record, he was never affiliated with the Nation of Islam; he stood as a Christian, self-made businessman. In 1966, at the age of 31, he saved up for years to buy  a dry-cleaning store on Fayetteville’s main commercial drive, becoming the first black business owner there.

He soon secured a lucrative five-year contract from the nearby Fort Bragg base to clean uniforms. But in 1968, someone — after repeated death threats and cross burnings on the lawn of his home — burned Mr. Harris’s business to the ground. No one was charged. 

That didn’t stop a resolute Mr. Harris. He rebuilt the cleaners and expanded the business, becoming a local multi-millionaire in the process. 

The idea of aiding this transaction excited a then 61-year-old Marion. “We’ve always wound up in the service areas rather than owning a business and providing a service,” he told the Wall Street Journal back in ‘96. “Until we start owning land, buildings and businesses and manufacturing companies, we will never build an asset base where our children can come in like the whites, build on it and move forward.” 

The ideas made sense. The concept was solid. The loopholes were clear as day. This was absolutely possible. So much so, The New York Times, L.A. Times and Wall Street Journal covered the possibilities of an inevitable transfer. 

But there were still challenging prospects to transfer large amounts of money from one country to another. This wasn’t a simple Cash App transaction. It’s almost impossible to transfer ONE BILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS without tons of oversight and examination. 

To broker a deal like this, Farrakhan and Harris prepared to go through what is known as one of the “most powerful, yet unknown” government agencies called the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC). 

Founded in 1950 as an extension of the US Treasury,, they basically were created to have the power to take money from outside countries whenever they please. They can impose fines, freeze assets and block people from sending money to the United States.  

To get large amounts of money from other countries, they had to go through them. It required a formal application and a license, which could take up to six months or longer to get an answer on. It takes the hiring of lawyers and filing books of arduous paperwork. Harris and his team worked tirelessly with lawyers, advisors and lobbyists to ensure this type of deal could go through. 

Despite their best efforts, they were denied. Despite evidence that Libya’s donation met the legal criteria, officials at the State Department said that they were concerned about Kaddafi gaining a foothold here in the United States in some fashion. “That kind of talk is not something that we view positively at all,” State Dept. spokesman Glyn Davies said

That didn’t stop a stubborn Farrakhan and Harris making a public stink about the process; calling the media, speaking out about it to anyone who would listen. “We are not terrorists,” Farrakhan said. “We are not trying to do anything against the good of America. What we want to do is good for our people and ultimately the good for our nation.”

The lingering question remains as we continue to debate on who decides what is ultimately “good” for the United States. African-Americans would never touch that money, much less Minister Farrakhan. 

Libya eventually was torched by America, assassinating its leader. Ironically enough, it cost US taxpayers about $1 billion US. Mr. Harris faded into obscurity after his business was shut down by an outstanding tax bill, only making headlines when he was being harassed by local banks and getting into disputes with police. Biden is now running for President. And Farrakhan continues to be controversial. 

As the African-American community gears up to vote in another Democratic President, I hope we stop to think about what is ultimately “good” for us. 

What's the source on this? Since the article is saying it's the Democrats fault that the project never took off, I assume the GOP was in support of Libya giving a billion dollars to Black people?

Incites violence against citizens. Or rather incites deadly violence against citizens. 

Faithful public servant according to the chief. What a dipshit. 

KILL CHIEF NISKI should be tweeted at him a thousand times. "I was just frustrated, obviously. Why would I be arrested for that?"

10 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Go fuck yourself chief niski.

“It was determined,” Chief Niski wrote, “that the comments were made off-duty out of frustration and there was no indication of any physical action or intent to cause harm. I am in no way minimizing Sergeant Wrede’s words. His comments were unacceptable, have damaged our relationship with members of our community, and fell short of our standards.”

Their standards being "dude, we don't say the quiet part out loud."

Bookmark this for how the cops react when some frustrated citizen says or posts "kill all the pigs."  The cops will go full-on APESHIT, and will react to that 100X more intensely than they react to this incident.  And that, right there, is about all you need to know about police in America.

23 minutes ago, Foosters said:

What's the source on this? Since the article is saying it's the Democrats fault that the project never took off, I assume the GOP was in support of Libya giving a billion dollars to Black people?

The source is a site called "new black society.com"...
I'd gather, the gub'ment does what it sees fit for its own self interest, regardless of party...

58 minutes ago, BLKNSTY said:

“While his statements were harmful and reprehensible, I cannot deprive the community of a good police officer and his services because of an isolated incident of an error in judgment,” Niski stated. “We hope that you can accept our apology and be assured that the CSPD and Sgt. Wrede will continue to faithfully serve the public.”

Once again it cannot be said enough...

3274D75C-D4D3-49B0-917A-AC8B949825EB.jpeg

21 minutes ago, BLKNSTY said:

especially shitty once you compare/contrast to this cop: Black NC Cop Fired

Yep.

Cop says "kill them all" in reference to BLM protesters? Gosh, he was just emotional.  Suspend him for a week.

Cop says that what happened to George Floyd was wrong, and criticizes the actions that have resulted in a murder charge against the cops?  YOU'RE FIRED.

The double-standard of American police could not be written any clearer.

the "I'm not going to deprive the community of a good officer" language about the KILL THEM ALL cop is pretty blatant in its white supremacy, because I have a feeling any minority community wouldn't be "deprived" if this officer was no longer being paid their tax dollars to want them dead and have the legal power to make that happen.

What he meant was, "I'm not going to deprive the white community of an enforcer."

Brisket is 100% correct that his real crime was saying the quiet part loud. This is the true purpose of police departments.

• Hook 'Em 1