Jump to content

Trash TV Megathread...


Mac8111
 Share

Recommended Posts

This thread is dedicated to those tv series that can't carry their own thread but definitely deserve some run because of how glorious of a train wreck they are. 

 

My submission to Surlylites everywhere...…  LOVE AFTER LOCKUP on WE channel.     My buddy told me about it.  Said his wife got him into it.  I told him I was interested.  He then put his "money back guarantee" on it.   Wife and I gave it a shot and HOLY FUCK.  What an entertaining series.

Summation:   Nut jobs have been writing and in getting into relationships with convicts.  Some have met before.  Some have only written.  All have contributed large amounts of money to the convicts account while in prison.  Now the convict is about to be getting out of prison and the tv show documents the train wreck that happens when these people try to be in a real relationship outside the prison walls.  Some seriously fucked decision making.  Some seriously entertaining misfit relationships. Some seriously fucked up lying and using of each other. 

 

LOVE AFTER LOCKUP has it all.  "Cam model" engaged to one prisoner while dating another one. Check.    50+ plus year old black dude in blue suit going to meet his 25 yr old big ass white girlfriend at the bus stop on her way to the half-way house. Check.  30 year old chick from TX leaving her kids at grandma's for 3 months so she can go be with her man in CO while he is on parole. Check.  Smoking hot former meth dealer moving in with 50 year old dude with fucked up lip that she has never met. Check.  This show definitely holds the record for number of cigarettes smoked on TV in a given season. 

 

The current season is on WE channel on Friday nights and it looks like they do marathons each week on Friday before the new  episode is released.  So that should be easy to catch up.    You can also watch an older season on the WE channel website.  There are other seasons that I have not been able to find online, but I will put more effort into finding them this weekend and report back.  You can watch both seasons at once because they don't overlap.  

 

 

Feel free to add your favorite trash tv series that overdelivers. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't watch it, but a couple guys at work are into 90 Day Fiance. Basically, it's a bunch of losers with money trying to get a hot mailorder bride/husband and the hot bride/groom trying to get money and a greencard out of said losers.

000.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, RPM said:

I don't watch it, but a couple guys at work are into 90 Day Fiance. Basically, it's a bunch of losers with money trying to get a hot mailorder bride/husband and the hot bride/groom trying to get money and a greencard out of said losers.

000.png

This dude has memes out the ass. Internet famous baby! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Perfect thread for my own submission.

I've watched every season of Temptation Island.  IIRC, there were 2 seasons about 10-15 years ago.  FWIW, it's a show in which couples split up on an island and get tempted by the opposite sex for a month to "test" the strength of their own relationships.

I believe the show got cancelled originally because one of the couples was actually married and/or had kids.  Of course the producers do everything in their power to break the couples up.  Anyway, it came back about 2 years ago.  I think they aired 2 more seasons.  Really trashy.  Really good time waster.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

TI is a guilty pleasure. Pure trash tv. Love the way they show guests provocative videos of their significant other drunk in a hot tub straddling some guy prettier and more built than they are and pretend it’s part of a “journey” and might bring them closer together.

  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wife (no pics) is working through 90 day and the ten other associated spin offs.  Whatever I do catch is a freaking trainwreck. Micro peen Colty is pretty funny.  So was Jorge, Mohammed, Asan (?), and the family Chantel to name a few. Oh, and the dude who was literally on Tinder on his wedding day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Mac8111 said:

90 Day Fiancé is pretty good too.  That Colt guy has massive man tits and a small dick and still lives with his mom.  His Brazilian girlfriend #2 just busted him sending dick pics to 8 women. 

This show is terrible but also fucking spectacular at times.  I love it.

  • Fuck You 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I forgot about the 90 Day Fiancé the Other Way where this chick had met this South Korean dude online and they met up and she ended up Preggo. Fast forward a year later and she packing her bags to go see him and she is packing a big box of “snug fit condoms” because apparently that is how she ended up Preggo. His dick was so pencil thin that the regular condoms slipped off him. She called her man out on national tv.


The Other Way series has actually been more entertaining because it is where the American is having to go live in the other country because their partner couple not get a visa into the U.S.

The very spoiled Jewish chick who hooked up with this Ethiopian dude and got Preggo and decides to go have the baby in Ethiopia and when she arrives, she sees his “apartment “ doesn’t even have running water. There is literally a water faucet in the courtyard of the apartment area where people go and get water to take back to their crib. She’s in process of having meltdown now.

The smoking hot social media model black chick who is moving to Jordan to be with her virgin Islamic boyfriend whose parents still think it is 1855.


The 60 year old grandma moving to India to be with her 33 year old boyfriend who is still married.

So many good laughs.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Mac8111 said:

This thread is dedicated to those tv series that can't carry their own thread but definitely deserve some run because of how glorious of a train wreck they are. 

 

My submission to Surlylites everywhere...…  LOVE AFTER LOCKUP on WE channel.     My buddy told me about it.  Said his wife got him into it.  I told him I was interested.  He then put his "money back guarantee" on it.   Wife and I gave it a shot and HOLY FUCK.  What an entertaining series.

Summation:   Nut jobs have been writing and in getting into relationships with convicts.  Some have met before.  Some have only written.  All have contributed large amounts of money to the convicts account while in prison.  Now the convict is about to be getting out of prison and the tv show documents the train wreck that happens when these people try to be in a real relationship outside the prison walls.  Some seriously fucked decision making.  Some seriously entertaining misfit relationships. Some seriously fucked up lying and using of each other. 

 

LOVE AFTER LOCKUP has it all.  "Cam model" engaged to one prisoner while dating another one. Check.    50+ plus year old black dude in blue suit going to meet his 25 yr old big ass white girlfriend at the bus stop on her way to the half-way house. Check.  30 year old chick from TX leaving her kids at grandma's for 3 months so she can go be with her man in CO while he is on parole. Check.  Smoking hot former meth dealer moving in with 50 year old dude with fucked up lip that she has never met. Check.  This show definitely holds the record for number of cigarettes smoked on TV in a given season. 

 

The current season is on WE channel on Friday nights and it looks like they do marathons each week on Friday before the new  episode is released.  So that should be easy to catch up.    You can also watch an older season on the WE channel website.  There are other seasons that I have not been able to find online, but I will put more effort into finding them this weekend and report back.  You can watch both seasons at once because they don't overlap.  

 

 

Feel free to add your favorite trash tv series that overdelivers. 

Guilty. I love the tittoo girl (your first pick) and how she fancies herself as some kind of Instagram supermodel.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

90 Day Fiancée The Other Way:


Some fucked up serious drama going on. The shit in India with the parents is truly fucked up. They are not backing down and if Jenny could hear what the said about her, she would leave.


Yazzan’s dad is one cold as ice dude. “I will be your murderer”. Yazzan wants to feel that big booty so bad he is willing be disowned by it. No way he can handle that chick in bed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...

So Love After Lockup wrapped up a couple weeks ago. I still say it is the best trash tv series on right now. That guy Shawn was biggest dumb ass in tv history. WE channel. Go watch you some previous seasons!!

90 Day Fiancée is wrapping up soon. I bet Julia fucks like a sex panther. The other two Russian gals bore me. Lots of whining. Now way Jovi is ready to father and husband. Tarik gonna be left holding his dick in three years when Hazel leaves him for a woman. The drama of Big Mike and his Russian gal being sent back or not has been good drama. My general impression of that relationship is that she is lame in bed and it doesn’t make up for her being a pain in the ass outside of the bedroom.



It was brought up in a different thread but I love watching Summer House A typical series is about these late twenty / early thirties people who work and live in NYC during the week and then spend the weekend in the Hamptons each weekend during the Summer. Massive amounts of drinking, several people who can’t handle their alcohol, always some hot chicks in skimpy bikinis and always some hooking up with lots of drama cooked in. I really like me some Amanda. She does it for me in a massive way.

This year,due to COVId they are all living at the house for six straight weeks. Some have real jobs. Some are influencers. It is worth giving past seasons a shot in order to catch up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mac8111 said:

So Love After Lockup wrapped up a couple weeks ago. I still say it is the best trash tv series on right now. That guy Shawn was biggest dumb ass in tv history. WE channel. Go watch you some previous seasons!!

That Lindsey chick is gonna be back inside for awhile now. I had to FF through any scene with the fat black cunt. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So Love After Lockup wrapped up a couple weeks ago. I still say it is the best trash tv series on right now. That guy Shawn was biggest dumb ass in tv history. WE channel. Go watch you some previous seasons!!

90 Day Fiancée is wrapping up soon. I bet Julia fucks like a sex panther. The other two Russian gals bore me. Lots of whining. Now way Jovi is ready to father and husband. Tarik gonna be left holding his dick in three years when Hazel leaves him for a woman. The drama of Big Mike and his Russian gal being sent back or not has been good drama. My general impression of that relationship is that she is lame in bed and it doesn’t make up for her being a pain in the ass outside of the bedroom.



It was brought up in a different thread but I love watching Summer House A typical series is about these late twenty / early thirties people who work and live in NYC during the week and then spend the weekend in the Hamptons each weekend during the Summer. Massive amounts of drinking, several people who can’t handle their alcohol, always some hot chicks in skimpy bikinis and always some hooking up with lots of drama cooked in. I really like me some Amanda. She does it for me in a massive way.

This year,due to COVId they are all living at the house for six straight weeks. Some have real jobs. Some are influencers. It is worth giving past seasons a shot in order to catch up.

So what is the best season of Summer House to watch?
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Mac8111 said:

So Love After Lockup wrapped up a couple weeks ago. I still say it is the best trash tv series on right now. That guy Shawn was biggest dumb ass in tv history. WE channel. Go watch you some previous seasons!!

90 Day Fiancée is wrapping up soon. I bet Julia fucks like a sex panther. The other two Russian gals bore me. Lots of whining. Now way Jovi is ready to father and husband. Tarik gonna be left holding his dick in three years when Hazel leaves him for a woman. The drama of Big Mike and his Russian gal being sent back or not has been good drama. My general impression of that relationship is that she is lame in bed and it doesn’t make up for her being a pain in the ass outside of the bedroom.



It was brought up in a different thread but I love watching Summer House A typical series is about these late twenty / early thirties people who work and live in NYC during the week and then spend the weekend in the Hamptons each weekend during the Summer. Massive amounts of drinking, several people who can’t handle their alcohol, always some hot chicks in skimpy bikinis and always some hooking up with lots of drama cooked in. I really like me some Amanda. She does it for me in a massive way.

This year,due to COVId they are all living at the house for six straight weeks. Some have real jobs. Some are influencers. It is worth giving past seasons a shot in order to catch up.

 

I missed this thread back when you started it last year, but when I read the thread title "Love After Lockup" was the first thing I thought of and came to post it before seeing it was in your OP. 

I missed the last few episodes of the season and need to catch up, but Shawn and Destiny were the worst.  Imagine giving some meth addict you met while she was in prison $50k for bail who constantly fucks with you about not showing to court and who gets mad at you just for talking to the mother of your children.

Edited by Tom
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Doesn't have it's own thread, so I guess it goes here. Sad to see Jesse Goins pass away during filming on Dave Turin's Lost Mine. Have to wonder if letting him run a haul truck for 2 days was a trigger. It's a lot different bouncing around in a cab vs standing around in the clean up room. He was a good guy and only 60.

JF-US-GOLD-RUSH-STAR-JESSE-DEAD-COMP.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Love Bering Sea Gold although I don’t consider it trash TV necessarily. Surely it’s traditional reality TV but I think far less scripted than most. 
I think some of the new characters of the past few seasons must not have caught the audience’s fancy because it looks like they are bringing back Emily’s weirdo dad Steve and Zeke.  They were interesting characters in their time but coming back now seems pretty scripted, especially Emily’s dad who is a shiftless loser, appears to not have two nickels to rub together or a pot to piss in yet thinks he’s going to go dredging for gold.   

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2021 at 1:21 PM, Lhorn said:

I think some of the new characters of the past few seasons must not have caught the audience’s fancy because it looks like they are bringing back Emily’s weirdo dad Steve and Zeke.

Goddamn, tonight was almost unwatchable with all the fucking screen time for these two idiots. Trying to stretch this shit to two hours every week is horrid. 


Shawn needs his own hour, with maybe 15 minutes of Emily. At least the wheelchair dude is gone. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Did you ever watch that Deep Water Salvage?

No. I don't watch Whitewater either. I like Dave Turin, the Vet crew and most of the Parker stuff.

Edited by RPM
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Speaking of Weather Channel, I do record Storm of Suspicion on Saturday nights.

We have WC on 24/7 at work. I've seen almost everything they have overnight (on mute).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 9/10/2020 at 4:06 PM, Mac8111 said:

My submission to Surlylites everywhere...…  LOVE AFTER LOCKUP on WE channel.     My buddy told me about it.  Said his wife got him into it.  I told him I was interested.  He then put his "money back guarantee" on it.   Wife and I gave it a shot and HOLY FUCK.  What an entertaining series.

New season tonight (Friday) at 8 on WE.

Looks like a whole new crew based on the guide info. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

You know it. That ass hanging out the shorts was nice. Told the wife I was ordering her some just like that. I feel so bad for Daonte because he wants a piece of that pussy so bad and he ain’t going to get it.

The little 4’10 spinner seems fun.

Stan’s gal is looking pretty rough right now. Maybe she can bounce back.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...