Beat OU

Wulaw Horn

Fuck anything that has happened so far. Beat OU. 
put the second or third loss of the year on them. 
get the upper hand for a trip to the conference title game. 
Win the conference. 
I don’t really give a shit, this year, about anything other than winning conference. Flush this game- go buttfuck the sister fuckers and everything is in play that you should care about. 
If we don’t, fire the Herm. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Why? So we can win the big12? This league is behind pac12 and probably the AAC as well. 

The funny thing is, we aren’t very good, but we still get everyone’s best shot since we’re Texas. So I expect 3 or 4 more losses like this against teams we shouldn’t lose to. Maybe we beat OU along the way, but not sure it’ll matter. OU will hold up their end of the bargain as usual, and we’ll piss on ourselves against Baylor and West Virginia or something 

3 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

The funny thing is, we aren’t very good, but we still get everyone’s best shot since we’re Texas. So I expect 3 or 4 more losses like this against teams we shouldn’t lose to. Maybe we beat OU along the way, but not sure it’ll matter. OU will hold up their end of the bargain as usual, and we’ll piss on ourselves against Baylor and West Virginia or something 

Maybe it goes down that way. Maybe it doesn’t. 
Beat OU. 

So when OU drops 56 on this terrible defense and we can’t keep up, do we start a “doesn’t matter, beat Baylor” thread? Because if so, I would respect that 

Im sorry lol. I don’t like positivity around shit losses like this. I respect what you’re doing though 

Edited by youdunnf'dup

5 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

So when OU drops 56 on this terrible defense and we can’t keep up, do we start a “doesn’t matter, beat Baylor” thread? Because if so, I would respect that 

Im sorry lol. I don’t like positivity around shit losses like this. I respect what you’re doing though 

It’s not positivity. It’s focus on what should be the prime directive and first goal every year with our program. 
beat OU. 

46 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

You don't think OU gets everyone's best shot? They've won the conference how many years in a row? Herman is a fraud. You'll never even sniff a national championship with this clown in charge. You may never win the conference. Have some balls Texas and fire this loser.

• Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, austintiger said:

You don't think OU gets everyone's best shot? They've won the conference how many years in a row? Herman is a fraud. You'll never even sniff a national championship with this clown in charge. You may never win the conference. Have some balls Texas and fire this loser.

No I do think they get everyone’s best shot. The difference is Riley’s teams always have an offensive identity and he’s one of the best coaches in college football. When you’re dealing with a lame duck head coach AND you’re getting everyone’s best shot, it’s gonna be a long season

1 minute ago, youdunnf'dup said:

No I do think they get everyone’s best shot. The difference is Riley’s teams always have an offensive identity and he’s one of the best coaches in college football. When you’re dealing with a lame duck head coach AND you’re getting everyone’s best shot, it’s gonna be a long season

exactly.

• Fuck You 2

2 minutes ago, LonghornSean said:

I think they're going to roll us. Often when I feel that way we end up winning unexpectedly.

Here's to hoping.

I think there’s a very good chance we do beat OU. I think we’ll come out fired up. The problem is, well turn around 2 weeks later and lose to Baylor and it’ll look similar to this week and last weeks games.

13 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I think there’s a very good chance we do beat OU. I think we’ll come out fired up. The problem is, well turn around 2 weeks later and lose to Baylor and it’ll look similar to this week and last weeks games.

Don’t worry about 3 weeks from now. Not the end of the year. Beat OU. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn