Beat OU

Wulaw Horn

55 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Why the fuck do I need to focus on my fandom of a team that lets me down continually and is marginally better than when under Charlie Strong despite better talent?  Fire Herman, and fuck you. 

Such a Rex things for you to say. 
you don’t need to focus on anything you don’t want to.

Beat OU

46 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

This game is going to get worse ratings than a call of duty tournament on YouTube . 

Probably guys playing Bama vs. Clemson on NCAA 14 on the PS3 with current rosters would get more eyeballs.

The only OU game I remember that I didn't want to watch because I thought we had zero chance of winning was 2015.  I even talked to Mrs. Laga4 about doing something else that day and not watching.  I'm feeling the same way this year.   But,  we suited up and watched in amazement as we beat their ass.

You never know. 

7 hours ago, mdmost said:

This is so fucking stupid but I think we'll win next weekend. Why not? Everything is fucking stupid. 

I do, too.  ou is god awful and we have the best player on the field.  And we can all rip Herman for a lot of reasons, but he's willing to take chances, and that usually matters in this game.

Texas 41

ou sucks 31

I saw the first Transformers movie when I was in college. It was what I expected. Meh. A fun diversion, cool effects, Megan Fox. Would maybe watch a few scenes again if on an airplane or in the break room at work.

Then came Transformers 2, Transformers 3, 4; even 5. And you know what? Ive seen em all. I had to, given that ive seen the first and figured that though they might not be as good, they might still turn my mind off for an hour or two. My brother and I call these types of movies “force watches.” Ie - saw First Blood and Rambo 2, might as well see Rambo 3 even though it will likely suck.

Thats what this season is now. This program is now. One big “force watch.” 2009 was Transformers...most of the last 10 seasons have basically been over before they have started. Might as well keep watching, for some reason. I already go to all tbe home games/OU games every year. Already own all the shirts, the gear, have read the books, etc. Guess ill meander over to the Cotton Bowl and watch what is likely to be 65-13 or some shit. 

what else am I going to do? 

We’re gonna beat ou by like 10 then lose to Iowa state and okie lite and k state. Baylor, West Virginia and Kansas are toss ups. So yeah we’ll end up 5-6 probably. Is 5-6 with a win over ou but losses to tcu, Baylor, Iowa state and Kansas state enough to get rid of this cougar high clown?

17 hours ago, Gravy Train said:

BEAT OU, because a 1-3 Oklahoma gets to travel the following week to...

...Fort Worth.

I'll be at Amon Carter-but will miss Dallas for the first time in 15 years.  As the game draws closer, my withdrawal may become so intense I have to be straightjacketed and given 100cc of demerol to keep me from driving over to Fair Park in search of a ticket.  On the other hand, this might be the one year where the $100 handshake at the correct gate could be rewarded with no fear of sitting in someone else's seat because there will be plenty of open choices. Beat OU.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 10/3/2020 at 4:54 PM, Wulaw Horn said:

Don’t worry about 3 weeks from now. Not the end of the year. Beat OU...

[Fuck anything that has happened so far. Beat OU. 
put the second or third loss of the year on them. 
get the upper hand for a trip to the conference title game. 
Win the conference. 
I don’t really give a shit, this year, about anything other than winning conference. ]

Yeah but you worried about 3 weeks from now.

On 10/4/2020 at 7:52 AM, BrazilHorn said:

Difference is OU will take game seriously and Tom “winning is hard” Herman won’t. 

Respectfully, what in the past two weeks has led you to believe this OU team is capable of taking a football game seriously

Edited by soonernado

3 minutes ago, soonernado said:

Respectfully, what in the past two weeks has led you to believe this OU team is capable of taking a football game seriously

Well, one thing is your head coach CAN get your player's attention,  Herman has not shown us in 4 years he is capable of doing that, plus he also thinks he is smarter than everyone in the stadium. 

16 minutes ago, soonernado said:

I guess as Herman is known for just being an absolutely terrible gameday coach who turtles at the absolute worst moments and neither he nor his staff have have any sense of what the fuck is happening in a game (as seen by Ash twice leaving middle of field sans LB resulting in two easy QB runs & Yurchich going to hurry up on 1 yd line with gassed RB and 2 mins left)

Riley when not suffocating on dicks from Bob Stoops' perpetual bag of them he left in Riley's care at least seems to have a plan on offense and the players at least try and execute. I think Rattler's elusiveness gives Ash fits on Saturday and OU rolls Texas big.

• Fuck You 1

On 10/3/2020 at 5:01 PM, mdmost said:

This is so fucking stupid but I think we'll win next weekend. Why not? Everything is fucking stupid. 

ee1da3299070b772c2b44c5e7ddc52de.png

I say Oklahoma wins, (with a packed stadium no less) the final score will be 3-2, afterwards all members of both teams eat Fletchers corny dogs.?! 

4 hours ago, BrazilHorn said:

I guess as Herman is known for just being an absolutely terrible gameday coach who turtles at the absolute worst moments and neither he nor his staff have have any sense of what the fuck is happening in a game (as seen by Ash twice leaving middle of field sans LB resulting in two easy QB runs & Yurchich going to hurry up on 1 yd line with gassed RB and 2 mins left)

Riley when not suffocating on dicks from Bob Stoops' perpetual bag of them he left in Riley's care at least seems to have a plan on offense and the players at least try and execute. I think Rattler's elusiveness gives Ash fits on Saturday and OU rolls Texas big.

Don’t you bring that evil into this world. 
beat OU. 

On 10/5/2020 at 2:00 PM, BrazilHorn said:

That would shock me.  Looking at both defenses, this is going to be a shootout at very best, and I don't think OU has the skill guys for that right now.  OL could come together at any moment given the talent and the coaching, but our #1 and #3 receivers so far are an H-back and a true freshman, respectively, and RB1 is also a true freshman.