Aggy 2024: Still waiting on the Looch 44

golfclap

Just now, Elmer_Fudd said:

Texasfootballscoop is saying the Duke S&C that the aggy boards were so fired up about is now not coming lulz.

Also said Santucci isn't coming and that Robinson will decide in next few days if he's leaving or not.

Not only are they not coming... They said NO.  Apparently Texas HS coaches were more important or something like that...

13 hours ago, UncleSonny said:

Fun fact: this shitty Louisville team beat new Aggie savior’s Mike Elko’s Duke team 23-0 earlier this year 

This is what I've been saying for weeks. The ACC is complete dog shit. 

Yet, there are people that think because it's Duke that's impressive Elko can beat the likes of Georgia Tech. It's so dumb. It's 1 historically shit program beating another shit program. 

• Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, Acropora said:

They'll likely beat okstate badly because it's a bdf school who sucks and they now have a great corch not Jimbo who everyone knew was a cuck but Aggy had to allow to coach as part of their ongoing patriotism because the corp.  

But if they don't win it's because they were worn out by playing real sec teams not bdf teams like Texas.  Also, because their players were fighting in our nation's wars.  What you don't know about the war going on? Lucky you stupid tsip, your freedom isn't free.  Aggy fights for it so they don't have time for games.  

Did I do that right?  I drank an entire bottle of bourbon and stuck toothpicks into my brain to get into the role ...

yes. and I read it in GordonKeithFakeTigerWoodsMyDadEarl voice.

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Dondrysdale1 said:

A grad assistant and an analyst with one year as a position coach is the guy? Only aggy because he was on staff for that 22 class would think this is the right hire 

And Colorado's defensive line was god awful this year in the only year he's been an actual position coach. 

This would be a fucking terrible hire but I don't think it's him. 

I hope elko signed his deal already. Probably why he hopped a 3 am plane to CS asap.  Would be great though if they only hired him to keep Robinson, and figure a way to unhire him now that Robinson is gone anyway.  They could look to the journalism school for how to do that smoothly without drawing too much negative attention. 

• Haha 1
  • Drool 2