Cowboys vs Cardinals: Week 6 MNF Edition

Vic Mackey

5 minutes ago, Fudbelty said:

I have a terrible feeling about this. Not expecting a win. Really not even expecting it to be close.

One thing you can count on is Dallas games being close. Doesn't matter if they are playing the Chiefs or the local middle school team. They will find a way for it to come down to the last possession.

• Hook 'Em 3

24 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

One thing you can count on is Dallas games being close. Doesn't matter if they are playing the Chiefs or the local middle school team. They will find a way for it to come down to the last possession.

After the opposing team blows a double digit lead, only for Dallas to get the ball with under 3 minutes left with a chance to win and have the most Dallas Cowboys sequence of events happen. Run/pass/pass/pass ball game. 

• Hook 'Em 1

57 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

With Dak piling up garbage stats after the other team let up with a 20+ pt lead. With red scrub who knows

1 hour ago, Drew said:

Trying really hard here....

The Ewok will have 150 rushing yards.

I'm not a cowboy fan. Not a hater either. Since I moved here at 15 and didn't even start watching or following american football at all until 20 I just like watching good matchups and stories. Dak seems like a good dude and I hope he gets back to 100 percent of what he was before the injury but he did put up a ton of garbage yards against defenses playing off to not give up big plays with a big lead late in games. That's just fact

Edited by Wanker Bob

9 minutes ago, Wanker Bob said:

I'm not a cowboy fan. Not a hater either. Since I moved here at 15 and didn't even start watching or following american football at all until 20 I just like watching good matchups and stories. Dak seems like a good dude and I hope he gets back to 100 percent of what he was before the injury but he did put up a ton of garbage yards against defenses playing off to not give up big plays with a big lead late in games. That's just fact

For the only time I will in this thread, in a game that Dak isn't playing...the whole "garbage yards" is a trash take.  Especially when all those games came down to basically the last drive and he had the lead in several of those.  No one called what the Texans or Eagles did yesterday "Garbage stats"

BTW if Defenses are playing off to prevent big plays, then why do the Cowboys have most the Big plays in the NFL, and most are from when they've been behind? Teams don't play "Prevent" in the 2nd and early 3rd.

It's antiquated logic and basically just a regurgitation of what people who really don't pay attention see on Twitter/ESPN.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Drew said:

For the only time I will in this thread, in a game that Dak isn't playing...the whole "garbage yards" is a trash take.  Especially when all those games came down to basically the last drive and he had the lead in several of those.  No one called what the Texans or Eagles did yesterday "Garbage stats"

BTW if Defenses are playing off to prevent big plays, then why do the Cowboys have most the Big plays in the NFL, and most are from when they've been behind? Teams don't play "Prevent" in the 2nd and early 3rd.

It's antiquated logic and basically just a regurgitation of what people who really don't pay attention see on Twitter/ESPN.

Remember, it was all "garbage yards" against Atlanta until guess what, we came back and won. And then, oh yeah, wasn't garbage anymore.

Hell with that logic, any QB who loses a game put up "garbage yards".

Did Wentz put up garbage yards yesterday? The Dak haters logic said he did. Even though they were a 2pt conversion away from tying it and a defensive stop away from getting the ball back to win.

Now if Dalton does the same thing Dak did, it will be high fives and ass slaps and how he fought hard and never gave up.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Dilligas said:

So this hot POA blonde did a segment about the GOAT Texas HS QB and no mention of VY, or my favorite Super Bill Bradley. Or as he told me Stupid Bill.

Hard to argue against the midget, his numbers are incredible but I hope he gets broken in half tonight.

To be fair, VY never won a state title. These announcers aren't going to focus on those guys. No matter how great he was at Madison.

Edited by Vic Mackey

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

To be fair, VY never won a state title. These announcers aren't going to focus on those guys. No matter how great he was at Madison.

Oh hell I agree, just kind of pointing out she mentioned no QB’s past 20 years ago. And an opportunity to shill for my man Super Bill. It’s all subjective.

Just now, Drew said:

Just as we all expected. The defense actually to start the game playing pretty decent.

Too bad the offense didn’t show up ok the first drive

My issue with the defense is they still allowed Arizona to drive the ball and flip the field, causing our offense to be backed way up. Sure, they didn't allow points but stop them earlier and gain field position.