Cowboys vs Cardinals: Week 6 MNF Edition

Vic Mackey

They gonna franchise tag em again? 

I didn't realize hat Daks agent fucked him until recently, sad shit. Should've taken the deal but the agent wanted to get the big deal to get his business going or whatever, and the big-time agents have all the media people in their back pocket.

Umm no. All this is wrong. His agent wisely turned down an unfair deal(less or equal guaranteed money than Wentz/Goff got AND demanding a team friendly 5th year without paying him for it). Only thing that sucked was the hard ball his team played when they should have tried to compromise some.

Dak lost NOTHING here. If he had played poorly maybe but he didn’t. And this game is proving what he was doing behind this OL was freaking good.

If he doesn’t get franchised(he will) he’ll get the contract he wanted OR get one from another team that gives him what he wants.

That dude gets to miss this crap season and come back healthy and paid.

Just now, dcar00 said:

you aren't in the big 12 and at OU Lamb you idiot.

Hey that's how he was coarched and got away with his whole college career man.

Red rocket is rattled

Zeke quit

Defense sucks shit through a straw

New coach is just as pathetic as clapper

Damn I didn't think the cowboys could get any worse. The most embarrassing part is they are still gonna make the playoffs with 6 wins

Just now, Zeus said:

Hey that's how he was coarched and got away with his whole college career man.

Red rocket is rattled

Zeke quit

Defense sucks shit through a straw

New coach is just as pathetic as clapper

Damn I didn't think the cowboys could get any worse. The most embarrassing part is they are still gonna make the playoffs with 6 wins

this team is not making the playoffs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Drew said:

Umm no. All this is wrong. His agent wisely turned down an unfair deal(less or equal guaranteed money than Wentz/Goff got AND demanding a team friendly 5th year without paying him for it).

Dak lost NOTHING here. If he had played poorly maybe but he didn’t. And this game is proving what he was doing behind this OL was freaking good.

If he doesn’t get franchised(he will) he’ll get the contract he wanted OR get one from another team that gives him what he wants.

That dude gets to miss this crap season and come back healthy and paid.

Word.

What if the cowboys just tank even harder than now and go for Sunshine in the draft.

Would be epic

Damn I’m glad I have stopped watching this shit. As someone who grew up religiously watching pro football and specifically the Cowboys since the early 70’s this product is pitiful. Can’t believe it’s been 25 years of the Jones regime.

I feel about the same as I do the Horns, I’ve seen the best there will ever be and the shit now is just that. Jones, Herman, fuck it all.

• Hook 'Em 2

Word.
What if the cowboys just tank even harder than now and go for Sunshine in the draft.
Would be epic

They can’t. They already way behind other other teams.

They could get the 3rd best QB in Thai draft but why? QB isn’t the issue. They need to use that pick on defense or OL.

By the time whatever QB they draft is even as good as Dak(if ever) it’ll be 3 year at best. Then they gotta think about paying him and be in the same boat they are now.

They got a franchise QB. Fix the rest of the team. Draft better.

Take Sunshine on a rookie contract, let Dak walk, spend the extra cash on bolstering our defense

Sure if you want to be in the same boat in 3 years. They already fucked up the rookie QBs window recently. They’ll do it again. Mans that’s provided they even get a good QB(it’s a great shoot) and he won’t be better than Dak for several years. Why get rid of a proven feanchise QB?

Where the fuck is futureman? As usual a pussy when the truth comes out. 

He’d be here if Dak was playing and they were down 21-0.

He’d also be here if they were tied 21-21 or doing better.

It’s the way him and his followers are.
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Take Sunshine on a rookie contract, let Dak walk, spend the extra cash on bolstering our defense

How are we going to get the top pick? Even if we finish with only 2 wins, we still won't get the top pick.

And you are naive if you actually think Jerry/Stephen spend money on defense. We are going to draft more WRs and TEs.

5 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I hate this team. They won some super bowls when I was a kid and I’ve had to suffer for 25 years because of that unfortunate timing.

Same.  I'm still not a hardcore fan.  I can laugh at this shit.  I was still really into it then Romo vs Seahawks plus the Dez screwjob vs the Packers.  Add in that cocksucker Jerry caring only about money and it's been pretty easy.  I'll watch shit on days like this when I'm getting paperwork done and just want something on in the background.  But watching this makes me realize I've made the right move to quit caring about these fucks.  I'd highly recommend the same for any of you that have managed to stay interested the last couple decades. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Sure if you want to be in the same boat in 3 years. They already fucked up the rookie QBs window recently. They’ll do it again. Mans that’s provided they even get a good QB(it’s a great shoot) and he won’t be better than Dak for several years. Why get rid of a proven feanchise QB?

You feeling ok? This post definitely isn’t one of your best. Breathe!

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

How are we going to get the top pick? Even if we finish with only 2 wins, we still won't get the top pick.

And you are naive if you actually think Jerry/Stephen spend money on defense. We are going to draft more WRs and TEs.

Oh I know my proposal has no chance in hell of happening. I'm just saying what I would do if given the chance

Edited by perfectchaos007

I don't think they're even gonna have to tank. Looking forward to a top 5 pick.
PIck the seven or eight players that could potentially play for a decent team and feeze them in carbonite, thaw them out next year, play with the rest.

Lots of “Covid” list guys. Lots of freak “IR designations”.

LVE shouldn’t play again this year. Neither should Martin
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Drew said:

He’d be here if Dak was playing and they were down 21-0.

He’d also be here if they were tied 21-21 or doing better.

It’s the way him and his followers are.

Well, he is a little bitch. 

Edited by Deej
  • Like 1