The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

1 hour ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

I'm going to save everyone some trouble. The Mueller report will be delivered Friday, June 14th. Trump's birthday. He'll probably put it in an old gift bag with a hand written note saying "I wanted to give you something special on your big day"

That would be quite spectacular.

15 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

For some perspective on this latest “The Mueller Report Is Here!!” story -

I’ll believe it when I see it.

It's an ongoing effort to create Mueller fatigue, and sow doubts about credibility of the media's reporting and Mueller's work.

Rudy can diaf.  Their continuous subversive actions belie their claims of innocence.

Keep an eye on this for possible end of day news:

VVV

Spoiler

VVV

Spoiler

^^^ What does Trump diplomatic pressure look like when you're getting personally enriched ?  yeah.

VVV

Spoiler

would create "chaos in the international community" 

do not touch !  keep away !

Edited by triplehorn
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

I'm going to save everyone some trouble. The Mueller report will be delivered Friday, June 14th. Trump's birthday. He'll probably put it in an old gift bag with a hand written note saying "I wanted to give you something special on your big day"

god he's such a gemini.

1 minute ago, Nolacycling said:

BREAKING: The House Judiciary Committee is told to expect notification by 5pm that the Mueller report has been delivered to Barr

Ellen Nakashima

OK, Ok I was trolling texags politics page. Is this real?

Yep.

The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, has delivered a report on his inquiry into Russian interference in the 2016 election to Attorney General William P. Barr, according to the Justice Department, bringing to an apparent close an investigation that has consumed the nation and cast a shadow over President Trump for nearly two years.

Mr. Barr will decide how much of the report to share with Congress and, by extension, the American public. The House voted unanimouslyin March on a nonbinding resolution to make public the report’s findings, an indication of the deep support within both parties to air whatever evidence prosecutors uncovered.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/22/us/politics/mueller-report-release.html?action=click&module=Alert&pgtype=Homepage

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

If it's good for Trump, he'll be tweeting about it pretty soon. 

The report could say he killed 5 hookers, colluded with Russia, the Saudi's, and Qatar, committed $1billion in fraud and he will still say the report proves he is innocent. 

I've already prepared myself for a massive letdown. I've become convinced that Trump is Teflon and nothing will stick to him. Some people just seem to be able to escape and I fear he's one of them. I've never wanted to be more wrong in my life. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mo Horn said:

I've already prepared myself for a massive letdown. I've become convinced that Trump is Teflon and nothing will stick to him. Some people just seem to be able to escape and I fear he's one of them. I've never wanted to be more wrong in my life. 

I mean keep in mind the Mueller Report is only the beginning. He is only empowered to go after so much and there are plenty of people he declined to prosecute. The House will likely take over from here.

2 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

To be honest, I’m more interested in what it’s going to say about Russia and how they react to it. 

The Mueller Investigation was always about Russia first. 

1 minute ago, TheFlyingBoat said:

I mean keep in mind the Mueller Report is only the beginning. He is only empowered to go after so much and there are plenty of people he declined to prosecute. The House will likely take over from here.

I know, but who knows where that goes. My real hope lies with the SDNY, but that may still not happen for quite a while. 

5 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

I want trump gone but I’m not rooting to find out he’s a Russian asset/agent, whether wittingly or not. Because the latter means the danger is very high. 

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

I want trump gone but I’m not rooting to find out he’s a Russian asset/agent, whether wittingly or not. Because the latter means the danger is very high. 

They would never publicly conclude Trump is a Kremlin asset/agent.  The closest they would come is tagging him as an unregistered foreign agent.  

6 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Mueller was never going to link Trump to collusion because how would he do that? What would that look like? What would be the criminal charge? You can't indict a sitting president therefore "no crime took place". 

Trump colluded with Russia in broad daylight, I don't know if that's a crime but everyone could see it if they looked. 

I never understood why we needed Mueller to come out and be some minister of truth to tell us what most of us already know. 

People chose to ignore overwhelming evidence pre-Mueller, they will choose to ignore overwhelming evidence post-Mueller. 

/active measures works

ETA:  Trump's biggest Mueller threat is OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE

Mr Jay Sekulow, what are you doing with Hugo's computer?

• Haha 1