The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

32 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Incredible.  You cited Jill Stein - who demanded a recount based on claims there was something wrong due to 75,000 votes lacking a presidential choice.  Which the article points out is not required.   So then you extrapolate this to the left.   Of course your boy’s claims of rigging elections in this country preceded any voting, including the primaries.  

Since you led with stupid, I will just stop there. No need to turn this into an Orca (me) seal (you) party.  Unless we get a little crazy.    

Crazy right, citing the Jill Stein protest that the Clinton campaign signed on to as well.  I mean, how do we extrapolate such things? It boggles the mind main. 

Edited by Anastasis

1 hour ago, Anastasis said:

Seems to be a lot of early onset dementia setting in around here. You guys just happened to tune out 4Q2016. 

That video featured Zephram Motherfucking Cochran. First human to break the warp barrier. So, I think it hurt your argument.

Trump did it, and he did all of it. You have no confidence that he's innocent. Hell, trump himself has no confidence that he's innocent. Rudy sure doesnt believe in a single word he spouts. What's left to debate are only the technical issues which relate to his escaping (the department of) justice. Mueller is building a case for no escape. He's about halfway there, which is precisely why Trump is wrestling over every impediment he can muster to shut things down before it engulfs him.

Berlin 1945. The Battle of the Bulge, deus ex machina delirium and quibbling bunk house mates is all he has left. You are Goebbels.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

While you are at it ANT, might as well post some Alex Jones shit and make that the lefts fault.

end of the day, Trump personal collusion is likely not to be “proved.”  Trump money laundering, pay for play and financial crimes almost 100% will be proved.  So will the folks who voted for him to drain the swamp admit they were hoodwinked and he is nothing but a huckster?  Will the people who claim that they are for the rule of law, want it to apply to Trump.  I’m guessing no. 

10 hours ago, Anastasis said:

Crazy right, citing the Jill Stein protest that the Clinton campaign signed on to as well.  I mean, how do we extrapolate such things? It boggles the mind main. 

Again.  You didn’t read the articles you even posted.  The article also points out the narrow victory in the state, and the Clinton campaign signed on for a recount.  The Clinton campaign did not run amok  claiming it the election was rigged/hacked.  They just wanted a recount in the states of narrow losses.  I did appreciate the Republican crying about wasting money though in the article.  I guess because Obama was still president your guys still pretended to be fiscally conservative.   

Thank you for proving my point about your bubble/echo-chamber existence.  

I am not sure what you are arguing against, but it has at best a tenuous relationship to what I posted.  I am not sure that I ever said that the Clinton campaign claimed that the election was rigged. What I did do was list out some of the shit that I have seen over the last year or so that I found hilarious. One of those things was the campaign to recount the vote claiming that foreign hackers may have breached and compromised the voting systems. I know that happened.  You know that happened.  We both know that happened.  I remember laughing about it at the time.  But you are telling me that it shouldn't be on my list of fucking hilarious political nonsense from the last year or so. OK.  

7 hours ago, Ted Lange said:

end of the day, Trump personal collusion is likely not to be “proved.”  Trump money laundering, pay for play and financial crimes almost 100% will be proved.  

I agree with this. I said quite a long time ago that I thought the investigation would reveal a bunch of dirt related to high end international real estate and everything that entails.  I didn't foresee the Cohen pay for play angle, that took a real special type of stupid and corrupt. And he's gonna get hung up by his balls.  If it is demonstrated that Trump was getting a piece of that action or endorsed the scheme, he should get rung up too.  

7 hours ago, Ted Lange said:

While you are at it ANT, might as well post some Alex Jones shit and make that the lefts fault.

end of the day, Trump personal collusion is likely not to be “proved.”  Trump money laundering, pay for play and financial crimes almost 100% will be proved.  So will the folks who voted for him to drain the swamp admit they were hoodwinked and he is nothing but a huckster?  Will the people who claim that they are for the rule of law, want it to apply to Trump.  I’m guessing no. 

I'm guessing 30% of our population couldn't define "rule of law" with a dictionary.  Probably closer to 50%.

1 hour ago, Anastasis said:

I am not sure what you are arguing against, but it has at best a tenuous relationship to what I posted.  I am not sure that I ever said that the Clinton campaign claimed that the election was rigged. What I did do was list out some of the shit that I have seen over the last year or so that I found hilarious. One of those things was the campaign to recount the vote claiming that foreign hackers may have breached and compromised the voting systems. I know that happened.  You know that happened.  We both know that happened.  I remember laughing about it at the time.  But you are telling me that it shouldn't be on my list of fucking hilarious political nonsense from the last year or so. OK.  

The point was to demonstrate the list of mainstream traction/positions was bullshit.  I did that just by hitting the first article you did not read thouroughly. You are not an idiot, so I assume you only skimmed the thing.

The military and rule of law.  The left is happy to have a military and police force.  But recognizes that improvements need to be made to the actions and budgets for sustainability.   The love it or leave it bumper sticked aporoach is not how we view our government or our children.    Atleast not my view from the left.

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

We are currently in the longest lull between indictments dropping.  Let’s take another look at those numbers after Mueller’s next bombing run.

Trump is guilty as fuck and increasingly obvious in his projection. We have had incriminating evidence dropping nearly every day. There are multiple, unrelated scandals also dropping. Any other president would be impeached for stuff Trump gets away with 5-7 times a week. Support for Trump and opposition to Mueller are crystalizing and Trump investigation fatigue is setting in. 

We need some of the foreign intel agencies to start broadcasting their intercepts. If they don't do it soon, by the time they do, it may be too late. 

29 minutes ago, Pods said:

Trump's attacks on Mueller are working. As of April, 61% of the GOP thinks the Mueller investigation is unfair. 

No real surprise. This is why Brisket, myself, etc., think that this whole republic that we have is probably done for.

1 hour ago, Pods said:

We need some of the foreign intel agencies to start broadcasting their intercepts. If they don't do it soon, by the time they do, it may be too late. 

That wouldn’t move the needle either.

If anything is going to move the needle, it’s people going to prison.

Trump has been able to drive the narrative completely unopposed for 90+ days. Mueller doesn’t fight back with words.  He files charges.  

Every time there’s a big development, the Russia investigation gets kind of a reset with public opinion.

I’m wondering if they’re waiting on an extradition of a stinky douchebag in an Ecuadorian Embassy because I’ve been predicting the next indictments to drop will be hacking/Wikileaks related and/or obstruction of justice.

There aren't enough Republicans to win elections. They need the Russians to cheat. All these die hard supporters of trump are humiliating themselves by selling out every principle they ever bloviated about.

They are, at root, simply despicable creatures mimicking a troll boss.

Never listen to a word they say. They are indecent monstrosities, programmed by foreign propagandists. They are indistinguishable from bots. I call them shit bots.

Edited by R2D2

3 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Remember- this is what the burn it down guys wanted: the end of the Republic. That’s what we are up against and that’s why our institutions are what we need to protect. Trump is just the weapon.

So, they are winning?

4 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Remember- this is what the burn it down guys wanted: the end of the Republic. That’s what we are up against and that’s why our institutions are what we need to protect. Trump is just the weapon.

The republic was already heading toward a cliff, Trump or no Trump. There are no statesmen, only corrupt politicians trying to steal as much as possible for themselves and their friends.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

They’ve won. We’re just watching the clock run down.

No matter what happens, the Russians win in the short term.  They don’t even have to do anything anymore.  All outcomes of the next two years will be politically embarrassing for the United States.

48 minutes ago, XYZ said:

The republic was already heading toward a cliff, Trump or no Trump. There are no statesmen, only corrupt politicians trying to steal as much as possible for themselves and their friends.

BoTh SiDes aRe tHe SaMe is a meme for a reason. 

• Like 1

The right wing as its last gasps (after Nixon) went Hollywood sham, then war monger ineptitude, then full tilt racist, now Russian Mobster. What's next is the end of democracy, truth & law & order in all respects other than in the form of marshall law despotism. Which means America is done.

The Republican party defeated America. These people were all ex red state confederates, themselves treasonous genocidal racists. America is no more when the bumpkins & the robber barons align with the KGB to stick it to "change".

Fuck the GOP. They are damnable shit stains.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

It’s also bullshit.  These douchebags that rob us blind were elected by us and not all of them are corrupt.  Obama was no grifter, neither was McCain.  

Don't get me wrong.  I fully understand we are at fault.  And we can also fix it.  It's just going to take a shitload of good will to fix it.  And I don't know if that good will is left.

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

Don't get me wrong.  I fully understand we are at fault.  And we can also fix it.  It's just going to take a shitload of good will to fix it.  And I don't know if that good will is left.

We got this... It might take 20 years and it’s going to get ugly before it gets better so prepare yourself...Winter is Coming.

On 5/26/2018 at 4:35 PM, Anastasis said:

And since you bring up the last year, let's talk about that triple.  Here is what I have seen over the last year or so, to my great amusement.

• The machines were rigged
  • We demand a recount!
  • flip the electors
  • 25th amendment is our only hope
  • Russia planted the emails on Weiner's laptop!
  • oh I love the intelligence community and the military industrial complex
  • impeach him before he's even sworn in!
  • Secret SCOTUS master at arms initiated the impeachment protocol
  • Impeachment by Easter!
  • Military coup imminent
  • Mitch and Ryan perp walk by June
  • President Hatch!

So in the grand scheme of things, I can see why you think that suggesting maybe we should slow the roll on the US/UK dual citizen who sits on boards at Harvard and Cambridge and was knighted by the Queen of England for his philanthropy work is really outlandish.

At this end of this whole thing, I am quite certain that some nefarious shit will be revealed, and you will find some kernel of alignment to the ridiculous conspiracy nonsense you've been pushing for the last year to hang your hat on.  And when Blavatnik sits at the middle of the conspiracy, please feel free to call me out for suggesting that the connectivity in your conspiracy webs is stronger for the Queen of England than it is to Vladimir Putin.   

Going back a year, I'll grant that I was off by a mile in the timing of any indictments.  But the only real thing I am convinced of and consistently posted about happens to  be a glaring omission on your part -- that Trump knowingly and willingly coordinated with Putin and the Russian intelligence apparatus to help throw the election to Trump using cash, manpower, data, and engineered psy-ops.  

And I'm even more convinced of it today. 

VVV Everyone should read this start to finish VVV

Meanwhile we are being subjected to a massive disinformation and lying campaign by Trump who is currently in a full panic and flailing wildly.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, JukeJointJunkie said:

Meh. That's that kind of thing rightwingers said after Roe vs Wade, gay marriage, etc. We'll survive.

Why would roe v wade, gay marriage etc have any detrimental affect nationally? This is the result of asinine fear mongering of modernity. Same thing was said about Obamacare (omg Armageddon). All you have pointed out is that the rw is hyperbolic, irrational & pointless.

OTOH, what Bush did in office almost annihilated the global economy.

There are differences, and they relate to substance. What Trump is doing is substantively ruinous.

• Like 1

Just now, R2D2 said:

Why would roe v wade, gay marriage etc have any detrimental affect nationally? This is the result of asinine fear mongering of modernity. Same thing was said about Obamacare (omg Armageddon). All you have pointed out is that the rw is hyperbolic, irrational & pointless.

OTOH, what Bush did in office almost annihilated the global economy.

There are differences, and they relate to substance. What Trump is doing is substantively ruinous.

Your tears are delicious.

• Fuck You 14

14 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

Going back a year, I'll grant that I was off by a mile in the timing of any indictments.  But the only real thing I am convinced of and consistently posted about happens to  be a glaring omission on your part -- that Trump knowingly and willingly coordinated with Putin and the Russian intelligence apparatus to help throw the election to Trump using cash, manpower, data, and engineered psy-ops.  

And I'm even more convinced of it today. 

VVV Everyone should read this start to finish VVV

Meanwhile we are being subjected to a massive disinformation and lying campaign by Trump who is currently in a full panic and flailing wildly.

Crossfire Hurricane began with Papadopoulos, that’s not a lie.

Of course there were probably multiple other investigations into Trump-Russia prior to the official FBI investigation, i.e. five eyes SIGINT, etc. 

11 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Crossfire Hurricane began with Papadopoulos, that’s not a lie.

Of course there were probably multiple other investigations into Trump-Russia prior to the official FBI investigation, i.e. five eyes SIGINT, etc. 

Schindler speaks about Papadopolous and gives context well prior to him specifically being in the picture:

"Nevertheless, the question lingers about what motivated the FBI to investigate connections between the Trump campaign and Moscow—for the Bureau, a highly sensitive matter given its proximity to partisan politics. For months, the White House, including President Trump himself, insisted that a private dossier complied by Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence officer, was the real origin of the inquiry. That is simply not true. Trumpian suspicion has also fallen on a drunken conversation in June 2016 between George Papadopoulos, a campaign adviser, and the Australian ambassador to London. The FBI did indeed get wind of that boozy chat and was troubled by Papadopoulos’ claim that Moscow had dirt on Hillary Clinton from her hacked emails—but that shocking assertion wasn’t actually news to the Bureau.

cont.

I know something about how that plays out in practice, since I worked for NSA both as a civilian analyst and as a military officer, and I was technical director of NSA’s biggest operational division. I also worked extensively in counterintelligence, including collaboration with the FBI in cases just like what unfolded, in secret, in 2016 around candidate Trump. Therefore, I speak of the intersection of SIGINT and counterintelligence from the vantage point of what my friend Tom Nichols might call an expert.

Let me put my cards on the table: The counterintelligence investigation of Donald Trump was kicked off by not one, not two, but multiple SIGINT reports which set off alarm bells inside our Intelligence Community. This has been publicly known, in a general way, for some time. A little over a year ago, the Guardian reported, based on multiple intelligence sources, that the lead was taken by Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ – Britain’s NSA), which “first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious ‘interactions’ between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the U.S. as part of a routine exchange of information.”

NSA isn’t just the world’s most powerful intelligence agency, it’s the hub of the whole Western spy system. In late 2015, based on GCHQ reports, the word went out to NSA’s close friends and partners to be on the lookout for any intercepts touching on Russian efforts to infiltrate the Trump campaign. They found plenty. As the Guardian explained, in the first half of 2016, as Trump’s presidential bid gained unexpected steam, Australia, Germany, Estonia, and Poland all had SIGINT hits that indicated a troubling relationship between Trump and Moscow. So, too, did the French and the Dutch—the latter being an especially savvy SIGINT partner of NSA’s.

As the Guardian tactfully phrased the matter, “GCHQ was at no point carrying out a targeted operation against Trump or his team or proactively seeking information. The alleged conversations were picked up by chance as part of routine surveillance of Russian intelligence assets. Over several months, different agencies targeting the same people began to see a pattern of connections that were flagged to intelligence officials in the U.S.” In other words, Western intelligence agencies that were eavesdropping on the Kremlin and its spies—not Trump or any of his retinue—heard numerous conversations about Trump and his secret Russian connections. As I’ve told you previously, senior Kremlin officials got very chatty about Trump beginning in late 2014, on the heels of his infamous Moscow trip, and NSA knew about this.

In truth, NSA understood quite a bit about Trump’s connections to Moscow, and by mid-2016 it had increased its efforts to get to the bottom of the mystery regarding the candidate’s Russian ties. In response to urgent FBI requests for more information, NSA rose to the occasion, and by the time that Donald Trump officially accepted the Republican nomination in mid-July 2016, “We knew we had a Russian agent on our hands,” as a senior NSA official put it to me recently.

cont."

Everyone really should the whole damn article.