The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

18 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

I’ve been complaining about executive overreach since bush’s first term. I believe Obama used signing statements / executive memoranda more than executive orders, and those are harder to keep track of. They appear to carry the same legal authority.  In any case, I continue to hope Congress will reign in the incessant concentration of power in the executive branch,  but I won’t hold my breath 

Arguably his 3 most controversial uses of executive authority are not included in his 277 executive orders

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/politics/cheat-sheet-executive-orders-memorandums-proclamations

Yes, Cheney, in particular, was a big fan of executive power and asserting same and I guess convinced Shrub of same.  It hasn't let up much since.

Poor Shrub.  I think he's a good man that surrounded himself with the wrong people from his Pop's administration.  Come to think of it, I think all Presidents of my lifetime have been good men, until now.

Edited by TwiceHorn

It was ultimately  Bush’s decision to invade Iraq. I have friends who are dead because of that decision, and I’m watching the fallout of  that decision still playing out 15 years later, with no end in sight, and even worse, Americans are now fighting in Syria. 

He is not a good man. 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Pods said:

I'm surprised you can enunciate that clearly with Trump's dick in your mouth. 

It’s called looking at the facts; the economy,  polling data, world events etc.  dems/maoists/commies/progressives don’t have any fucking message.  They are devoid of any positive thoughts.   ANY.  Quite simple actually. 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 5

Rudy claims Trump shouldn't testify because "our recollection keeps changing".

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2018/06/rudy-giuliani-says-trump-shouldnt-testify-because-our-recollection-keeps-changing/

Looks like we're entering the Enron phase where the smartest guy in the room suddenly becomes kindly, old man who simply signs papers his lawyers tell him to. 

Be best brains. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tennesseehorn said:

It’s called looking at the facts; the economy,  polling data, world events etc.  dems/maoists/commies/progressives don’t have any fucking message.  They are devoid of any positive thoughts.   ANY.  Quite simple actually. 

The lack of self awareness in not only this post, but from the multitude of trumpkins that complain that “the left” is negative, is breathtaking. Truly, it should be studied by the world’s great psychologists. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tennesseehorn said:

You wouldn't know a fact if it came on your tonsils.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SubliminalHorn said:

The lack of self awareness in not only this post, but from the multitude of trumpkins that complain that “the left” is negative, is breathtaking. Truly, it should be studied by the world’s great psychologists. 

What is positive about the lefts message?

I’ll hang up and listen.  

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

1 hour ago, Tennesseehorn said:

What is positive about the lefts message?

I’ll hang up and listen.  

Equal rights

Freedom to choose

Ending the war on drugs

Criminal justice reform

Paid family leave

Gun control

Immigration reform

Medicare for all

Just to name a few.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, David Dennison said:

Equal rights

Freedom to choose

Ending the war on drugs

Criminal justice reform

Paid family leave

Gun control

Immigration reform

Medicare for all

Just to name a few.

LMFAO

The left hasn’t articulated that in ANY form in the last 6 months    It’s been nothing but “get Trump”

The blue wave won’t even be a ripple this November.   You idiots blew it    Not surprising given your collective IQs 

Edited by Tennesseehorn
  • Like 3
  • Fuck You 3

My favorite thing on this board is to watch TennesseeHorn make fun of the IQ of anyone else on this board. Tenn, when you are the shortest guy in the room, it’s usually not the best idea to make fun of the people that are taller than you for being too short. It only calls attention to your shortness. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, David Dennison said:

Equal rights- “Get Whitey”

Freedom to choose- choose what?

Ending the war on drugs- Create more addicts

Criminal justice reform- need more felons to vote Dem

Paid family leave- No one is talking about this

Gun control- Take guns away from law-abiding citizens 

Immigration reform- “Let ‘em all in”

Medicare for all- More Obamacare

Just to name a few.

Winning platform there

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Really?  The left hasn't discussed equal rights, immigration reform or gun control in the last 6 months, among others?

Do you actually think about what you write or do you just spew?

Don't answer that.

He only sees caricatures over in his echo chamber, so of course he wouldn’t have any idea what actual democrats are talking about. Also, he’s not very bright. 

LMFAO

The left hasn’t articulated that in ANY form in the last 6 months    It’s been nothing but “get Trump”

The blue wave won’t even be a ripple this November.   You idiots blew it    Not surprising given your collective IQs 

It's time this worthless fuck gets crowdsourced. Starting tomorrow he's my next target. 

LMFAO

To be fair, you DID just type LMFAO, so I'd say you have the intellect of a 15-yr-old girl.

Probably the stones of one as well

I wonder what the speech was. I assume that if Manafort continued on the campaign, it would be tough for the campaign to pay him without it showing up in records. Was he working for free (again)?

41 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I wonder what the content of the speech that manafort had influenced trump to make was?

A quick google search shows no rallies on 8/17/16, but on 8/16 he really tried to reach out to the African-American community:

Donald Trump made his most direct pitch yet to African American voters Tuesday, connecting the recent violence in nearby Milwaukee to what he described as the plight of African Americans nationwide.

The midwest city experienced two nights of unrest after a black police officer fatally shot a black man who police said was armed and a threat.

"Law and order must be restored," Trump said in this mostly white suburb an hour north of Milwaukee. "It must be restored for the sake of all, but most especially for the sake of those living in the affected communities, of which there are many."

Trump called blacks the "main victims" of the riots in Milwaukee. "It’s their jobs, it’s their homes, it’s their schools and communities that will suffer the most as a result," Trump said. "There’s no compassion in tolerating lawless conduct for anyone."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-vows-return-law-order-speech-appealing-african-americans-n632461

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/full-text-donald-trumps-speech-on-227095

No idea if that's what Manafort's daughter is referencing.

1 hour ago, Chuckie Finster said:

A quick google search shows no rallies on 8/17/16, but on 8/16 he really tried to reach out to the African-American community:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-vows-return-law-order-speech-appealing-african-americans-n632461

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/full-text-donald-trumps-speech-on-227095

No idea if that's what Manafort's daughter is referencing.

That's one data point. 

Next question, what was the Russian social media campaign doing the week prior regarding micro-targeting racial tensions in Wisky? 

The job of the shill is to set-up the hawker. 

10 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Promise you will hold your breath till perp walk.

I have infinite patience.  Much like Abraham Lincoln's famous line about a man's legs needing to be exactly long enough to reach from his body to the ground, I feel Mueller's investigation should last exactly long enough for Trump and his cronies to be exposed for the traitors that they are.

16 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

What if? Why do you think he’s become even more unhinged over the past couple of weeks regarding this investigation. He knows Manafort and his team were caught. 

This tweet makes more sense now...

30 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

My first guess was Michael Cohen acting as an intermediary to Trump.

Cohen raided in April. Manafort busted in May.

That's a real solid guess.  Enough to give Dotus that sudden case of the sharts this week.  

Manafort to a cold concrete jail until trial ?  At least the geolocator could get removed.  creature comforts.