The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

12 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

Walks to podium..clears throat: " I am Robert Mueller A.K.A Q anon. I am here to announce we arresting Hillary Clinton for running a child sex ring in a local D.C. pizza parlor basement." "Just kidding you fucking idiots, read my goddamn report guys, there is a  ton of bad shit in there". 

This caused me to burst out in laughter and then cough out my coffee. Thank you.

Just now, BrickHorn said:

This press conference is basically The Mueller Report, The Audio Book.

Yeah, but now we get to hear Mueller actually say that if the special counsel's office thought he didn't commit a crime, they would have said so explicitly.

They did not say that Donald Trump committed no crime.

Just now, David Dennison said:

Yeah, but now we get to hear Mueller actually say that if the special counsel's office thought he didn't commit a crime, they would have said so explicitly.

He said that in the report.  This is nothing new.

So basically, if he was innocent, Mueller would've said so.  But he didn't want to accuse him of anything because Trump couldn't legally defend himself/policy dictated as much.  He pretty much just told Pelosi and the Dems to do their job and quit playing politics.

• Like 3

Just now, Fozzz said:

I believe there are several posters in this thread who owe Barr an apology.  

What are you talking about? If he gives an honest summary of the report or instructs Mueller to do what he just did, impeachment proceedings would be well on their way right now. 

5 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Final statement summary: Russia fucked with us, DO SOMETHING

They helped Trump though, so nothing will be done. 

If they help the dems this time the GOP will say the election shouldn’t count and they get a do over.