The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

33 minutes ago, notre dame joe said:

Does everyone acid wash hard drives or was that fake news?

No one said there aren't bad politicians on both sides of the aisle. You miss the whole point. This country became great because it tried to live up to a set of standards and ideals that separated it from every other country on the planet. Did the people of the country always live up to that standard? Of course not. There are bad people everywhere, but at least this country would try to root out corruption, oppression, bad government acts, etc. and aspire to a high moral standard. That is rapidly washing away, led by the orange cheeto.

41 minutes ago, notre dame joe said:

So your going with B, it was fake news?

It's almost as if there were investigations into this already and nothing coming from it other than her being politically trashed. Like maybe, the GOP made a much bigger deal of it than it really was for their political gain. In a way....fake news. 

32 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

No one said there aren't bad politicians on both sides of the aisle. You miss the whole point. This country became great because it tried to live up to a set of standards and ideals that separated it from every other country on the planet. Did the people of the country always live up to that standard? Of course not. There are bad people everywhere, but at least this country would try to root out corruption, oppression, bad government acts, etc. and aspire to a high moral standard. That is rapidly washing away, led by the orange cheeto.

what's really sad is that trump actually campaigned on this^^.

2 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

All the cable news outlets suck but none is more malicious than Fox News.  

Unfortunately, to get a read on what is going on at the surface level in the political environment, you have to pay a little attention to all of them because they are instruments the people in power play.

It’s a big part of the problem and why we are screwed.

I’d argue that the repeal of the fairness doctrine, the resultant pervasiveness of talk radio and cable “news”, mostly Fox, are a HUGE part of the problem.  That and the dumbing down of television in general.  Constantly appealing to the lowest common denominator is a self-fulfilling prophecy.  

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

I’d argue that the repeal of the fairness doctrine, the resultant pervasiveness of talk radio and cable “news”, mostly Fox, are a HUGE part of the problem.  That and the dumbing down of television in general.  Constantly appealing to the lowest common denominator is a self-fulfilling prophecy.  

The success of reality tv should've been a huge red flag. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

In your mind you can back Hilary and condemn Trump for much less, maybe.  Not with me.  Regardless, with such a non-partisan devotion to American standards you cannot oppose Trump's investigation into who failed to meet the standard. I've heard: sunlight is the best disinfectant. 

12 hours ago, triplehorn said:

the fuck is this guy doing ?

Seems pretty fucking reasonable to me.  At this point we know that Steele is largely full of shit.  He was peddling info that he picked up from journalists and passing it off as his own intel. Pages and pages of his work were either lifted from publicly available information, or from russian sources that were feeding him disinformation with certain plausible context. We know that his work was influencing the direction and targeting of the multi-agency investigation, and being used to bolster the most sensitive surveillance applications against US citizens.  Seems pretty fucking reasonable to try to understand what our legitimate sources in the Russian sphere were sending over.   Did our legitimate sourcing support the angles that were being examined on the basis of politically motivated work product, or were they running in a totally different direction.  That is important information when trying to understand the information inflows in its context. I do agree that it needs to be handled carefully wrt at risk sources.  We should do whatever is necessary to protect those interests, with a strong lean towards transparency. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Lulz.  You keep doing you.

I'll do that.  I'll keep up with the obvious things I see around me. Like a community of spooks that gets us into most of our modern wars, continues to shit on democracy throughout the world when self determination conflicts with our hegemonic interests, and continuously wipes their ass with the constitution while telling our elected officials to our face that it's roses.  But Trump I guess. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, suddenly shaggy said:

Anastasis still fucking that chicken

How dare anybody ask the CIA some fucking questions about the streams of intelligence flowing in during 2016 and how our established sourcing may have influenced our IC analysis.

Forgot that the left leaning posters here started sucking spook cock by choice on Nov 9 2016. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Seems pretty fucking reasonable to me.  At this point we know that Steele is largely full of shit.  He was peddling info that he picked up from journalists and passing it off as his own intel. Pages and pages of his work were either lifted from publicly available information, or from russian sources that were feeding him disinformation with certain plausible context. We know that his work was influencing the direction and targeting of the multi-agency investigation, and being used to bolster the most sensitive surveillance applications against US citizens.  Seems pretty fucking reasonable to try to understand what our legitimate sources in the Russian sphere were sending over.   Did our legitimate sourcing support the angles that were being examined on the basis of politically motivated work product, or were they running in a totally different direction.  That is important information when trying to understand the information inflows in its context. I do agree that it needs to be handled carefully wrt at risk sources.  We should do whatever is necessary to protect those interests, with a strong lean towards transparency. 

Thanks for cracking the case. You have done good work.

So back to the Kennedy assassination. I’m personally convinced there were 2 shooters with the second getting the kill shot to the head. Probably from the Dal Tex building,  How’s your investigation going on that front? Thx in advance.

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Thanks for cracking the case. You have done good work.

So back to the Kennedy assassination. I’m personally convinced there were 2 shooters with the second getting the kill shot to the head. Probably from the Dal Tex building,  How’s your investigation going on that front? Thx in advance.

You compare asking questions regarding the various streams of intelligence information coming out of Russia during the 2016 election to the Grassy Knoll?  OK dude. Strong take.  Make sure you wear a helmet like suddenly when you leave your house tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

You compare asking questions regarding the various streams of intelligence information coming out of Russia during the 2016 election to the Grassy Knoll?  OK dude. Strong take.  Make sure you wear a helmet like suddenly when you leave your house tomorrow. 

Uh you need to lighten up.

And I never mentioned the grassy nole.

sweet dreams comrade. 

48 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Trump. Totally innocent and normal.  We shouldn’t focus at all at what a crook he’s been his ENTIRE life, it’s most important to investigate the investigators.   It’s lke OJ, we all know he is guilty but FURMAN!

I wonder what it is like to not be able to hold multiple distinct thoughts in your brain simultaneously. 

• Haha 1

In your mind you can back Hilary and condemn Trump for much less, maybe.  Not with me.  Regardless, with such a non-partisan devotion to American standards you cannot oppose Trump's investigation into who failed to meet the standard. I've heard: sunlight is the best disinfectant. 

What in the world are you blabbering about? I never mentioned Hilary. I don’t back Hilary. My post was about the bad behavior of the Republican Party. You are completely illogical.

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

So explain it so we can all have a good belly laugh. 

To you ?  It would be worthless. Acting like you don't know what it's implying makes you a really ignorant SOB.  Off for vacation....  you figure it out for yourself, I'll be back Tuesday for your book report.

29 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

To you ?  It would be worthless. Acting like you don't know what it's implying makes you a really ignorant SOB.  Off for vacation....  you figure it out for yourself, I'll be back Tuesday for your book report.

He’s an angry elf. 

• Like 1

On 5/22/2019 at 11:23 PM, ChickenSandwich said:

Robert wants no part of testifying. 

Going on records about when he knew the Russian Hoax was bullshit and why he continued the investigation without informing his superiors is bad idea jeans. 

He will be admitting to collusion and obstruction on behalf on the Democratic Party and the midterm elections. 

They won the House on fraud and borderline treason. But we hate Trump so who cares!!

look in the mirror when you realize the trump and democratic representatives vowed to “impeach” Trump before he ever served a day on office. You are morally bankrupt for your cause.  Constitution, justice and truth be damned. Media told us so. 

Keep getting drunk on your own hypocrisy 

On 5/22/2019 at 11:41 PM, Bama Chick said:

I’d rather get drunk on whatever it is you’re drinking.

That’s a good point . CS, throw some beers this way! Can’t be drunk all wknd if we don’t start early...