The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

33 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Sorry, my social calendar is already filled up.  Maybe after you get done milking triple's prostate with your tongue in y'all's server quest, you will find time to get back to playing your usual role as catcher, and Jr. can get his piece just like everyone else. 

No no, you're supposed to bring up some completely unrelated third topic to derail discussion and distract from the abuses of power at hand. Really gotta step your game up, broheim

Also Rudy is just acting like a bumbling fool and is lying since he is actually Trump’s personal lawyer. Mildly excusabe since that’s actually his job and he’s senile.

Barr on the other hand is supposed to be the United State Government Attorney General and is acting like a complete hack so he can get some debt renegoatiated/hopefully forgiven. 

Fuck Barr. He has completely ruined his reputation forever. I can deal with clowns like Rudy. He’s ruined his reputation as well but at least he can argue later that was in fact his job (and he was senile).

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Guess it went over my head then. Either I’m a dumbass or dem politicians are only mildly better at jokes than republicans. 

Don’t answer that question. 

he had the chance to ding barr and rudy in one statement, and he took it.

low hanging fruit is the easiest to pick.

Robert wants no part of testifying. 

Going on records about when he knew the Russian Hoax was bullshit and why he continued the investigation without informing his superiors is bad idea jeans. 

He will be admitting to collusion and obstruction on behalf on the Democratic Party and the midterm elections. 

They won the House on fraud and borderline treason. But we hate Trump so who cares!!

look in the mirror when you realize the trump and democratic representatives vowed to “impeach” Trump before he ever served a day on office. You are morally bankrupt for your cause.  Constitution, justice and truth be damned. Media told us so. 

Keep getting drunk on your own hypocrisy 

• Like 4
  • Fuck You 6

Going on records about when he knew the Russian Hoax was bullshit and why he continued the investigation without informing his superiors is bad idea jeans. 
He will be admitting to collusion and obstruction on behalf on the Democratic Party and the midterm elections. 
They won the House on fraud and borderline treason. But we hate Trump so who cares!!

look in the mirror when you realize the trump and democratic representatives vowed to “impeach” Trump before he ever served a day on office. You are morally bankrupt for your cause.  Constitution, justice and truth be damned. Media told us so. 

I’d rather get drunk on whatever it is you’re drinking.

Please enlighten us on how the Democrats won control of the House by fraud and borderline treason.

I could use a good laugh, you chicken fried nincompoop.

58 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

that was a good story.  i liked the part about the treasons.

can you tell it again?  do you have time?

7 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

I’d rather get drunk on whatever it is you’re drinking.

Please enlighten us on how the Democrats won control of the House by fraud and borderline treason.

I could use a good laugh, you chicken fried nincompoop.

You see, the GOP gerrymandered the districts in a way that shouldn't have allowed the flip of the house. So the dems had to have cheated. 

Now who can argue with that? I think we're all in debt to Gabby Johnson for stating what needed to be said. I am particulary glad that these lovely children are here today to hear that speech. Not only was it authentic frontier gibberish, it expressed courage little seen in this day and age.
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Man, this is a boatload of stupid.

You're an idiot.

I’d like to think that this is a bit, and that no one can really be this stupid in real life.  But sadly, I know that at least 40% of Americans are actually this stupid.  

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Well, there we have it.

Documentation that Manafort loves Calk. I'm sure that will make him popular in his current place of residence.

Edited by NWBuck
  • Like 1

6c759af53f419116eb6b9e235d34692d.gif

This is the backdoor approach,  Trump has told all of the intelligence agencies to give Barr any and everything they have.  Barr "will" find stuff and trickle out snippets of findings to show that the initial inquiry was not legal.  They are fearful of Mueller testifying and all of those subpoenas coming to fruition.   And yet, the repubs just sit on their ass and hide under a rock.  Not a pair between any of them.

12 minutes ago, TornACL said:

At this point, even if you believe in general conservative principles, there's no way you can both support these current idiots in charge AND claim to want the best for this country. 

If you are a card carrying Republican at this point you give zero fucks about the rule of law, care nothing about our constitution and deserve to be shipped off to a permanent relocation to Siberia. The Republican party as a whole has to be dissolved once this horrific portion of our history concludes. They cannot be allowed to continue forward with our country.

At some point enough shit is just enough and they have to be completely torn down. They have enabled a wanna be dictator long enough. If you are a Republican at this point FUCK YOU for what you have willingly done to destroy our country. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

yep.  this was my prediction a couple days ago.

he didn't want the shitshow that comes with televised hearings, grandstanding, misdirection, eating into "my time", etc.

it won't be as directly entertaining, but we'll get the most information out this way.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Could be a spectacle?  Meadows, Jordan, and fucking Matt Gaetz ?  As compelling as it'd be to have a serious discourse for the public on TV, Mueller in private with a public transcript is arguably the best option.  GOP has zero to gain from the truth or enabling a substantive public hearing to happen.  They'd rather piss on the carpet.

55 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

If you are a card carrying Republican at this point you give zero fucks about the rule of law, care nothing about our constitution and deserve to be shipped off to a permanent relocation to Siberia. The Republican party as a whole has to be dissolved once this horrific portion of our history concludes. They cannot be allowed to continue forward with our country.

At some point enough shit is just enough and they have to be completely torn down. They have enabled a wanna be dictator long enough. If you are a Republican at this point FUCK YOU for what you have willingly done to destroy our country. 

Again with the nuggets. It's gold Jerry. Gold. Best thread on the whole site.

Edited by Thetexashammer