First Place Dallas Cowboys vs Washington F.T. game thread

Wanker Bob

Well, we will have a high first round pick. Normally I’d be excited...but we draft about as well as the Packers did this year.

seeing Jerruh all giddy on his yacht with that shit eating Arky grin when he drafted Lamb. Knowing we needed other positions and lamb was a luxury. Fucking old coked out Arky fuck. Y’all should call into the radio after this disaster! I got on in 2018 before Garrett was canned. I bet Jerruh blames people for having fired Garrett. 

Just now, Firemans4Horn said:

Is it that hard to find average lb’s? The chiefs have signed 2 or 3 former cowboys linebackers to cheap deals that make tackles and don’t fuck up. Cowboys have invested 2 top 35 picks in LVE and Smith and they fucking suck. 

no.  its coaching.  

2 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Is it that hard to find average lb’s? The chiefs have signed 2 or 3 former cowboys linebackers to cheap deals that make tackles and don’t fuck up. Cowboys have invested 2 top 35 picks in LVE and Smith and they fucking suck. 

But Jaylon swiped and made 14 tackles against the giants breh!!!!

6 minutes ago, Continental Op said:

Yeah man "calling into the radio" will solve everything. 

It just makes for more entertainment. I don’t even think killing Jerruh at this point will solve anything.  But we know that Jerruh listens to the programs after the games. So calling in and calling him a fucking wanker is funny. 

Just now, Nicole44 said:

Zeke you pile of Ewok shit. Wish Troy was calling this game. Would love to hear his disgust. 

this is why Troy quit. He played just long enough to make sure he had it out of his system.  He knew what a fucking idiot Jones was.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

I don’t see how any team can be worse than this Dallas team, yet a third of the league had the same record or worse going into this week. 

thats the funny part.  if they would have won the next 2 games they almost would have locked up the division.

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

The game fox is showing for me is Green Bay at Houston. Texans and big contract Watson are getting worked over by the packers. They will continue to have a worse record than Dallas for another week at least, barring a pretty good comeback. 

Deshaun looks like complete shit without Hopkins. I remember so many telling me how great he was lmao. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

Dak doesn't have a contract. 

Good thing we locked down cooper, Zeke and smith though? Shit. Dak is the one commodity we have. And we didn’t lock him down. Fucking Mahomes and Watson got deals done while the Jones were fucking around with 3 years or four or five years. Over paying everyone and fucking yo cap space. We need cheap talent through the draft and we can’t even trade our most valuable asset for picks. 

5 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Mike is actually making Garrett look competent. Man McCarthy owes Rodgers his soul. Fucking Aaron is the reason you have a ring and this “job.”  
coaching. Look at Gase vs Vrabel and the development of Tannehill. Coaching matters. 

On 1/6/2020 at 4:04 PM, ztejas said:

As a Texans fan, whenever I think of Bill O'Brien's future and potentially replacing him I think of Mike McCarthy. I'm not sure McCarthy was ever a good coach. At times he's probably been an above average coach. But he managed to coach for a franchise with a phenomenal winning culture and lucked into having one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time under center. I guess that was enough to stumblefuck into winning a superbowl. If BoB wins in Houston it will be 98% because of Deshaun. McCarthy winning in GB was at least 90% Rodgers.

I'm not saying Deshaun is that good. He probably isn't. And Cowboys fans are welcome to flame me when I say that I'm pretty convinced at this point that Dak isn't that good. This Cowboys team most likely needs a little bit more at the HC spot. Garrett to Fat Mike seems lateral. The elephant in the room is obviously still Jerry. The HC might not matter until Jerruh is six feet under. 

I'd like to see the Cowboys be good. I'm largely indifferent about their success but I don't hate on them like so many do. Living in Texas, especially Dallas, it's fun when they're good and potential contenders. Unfortunately with Fat Mike I sense more 9-7, ho hum first/second round exits. 

Those of you that stick with the Cowboys through thick and thin are better men than I am. 

• Hook 'Em 1