First Place Dallas Cowboys vs Washington F.T. game thread

Wanker Bob

5 minutes ago, C-Man said:

I’m just starting on the DVR. Pam Oliver is an embarrassment. They threw it to her from the booth and I swear she started with, “Thanks, Joe.” She hasn’t worked with Joe/Troy in several years, right?

Charissa just did a game break and said "Thanks, Joe." Maybe the PBP guy is named Joe?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, C-Man said:

I’m just starting on the DVR. Pam Oliver is an embarrassment. They threw it to her from the booth and I swear she started with, “Thanks, Joe.” She hasn’t worked with Joe/Troy in several years, right?

Her eyes look all blurry too. Starting to seriously wonder if she has a drinking issue or if there is something wrong with her health wise. She ain’t right. 

Just now, Nicole44 said:

Her eyes look all blurry too. Starting to seriously wonder if she has a drinking issue or if there is something wrong with her health wise. She ain’t right. 

She's been a hot mess for 3 years or more.

• Like 1

Just now, slorch said:

Flipping from Stillers/Titans to this abortion is like watching a good NFL game versus a JV game.

Ya. Watching real teams that are coached well and flipping over to this shit is outstanding. I hate Jerruh so much. I know Washington fans feel the same about their owner. 

Well F me, this is some guy named Joe Davis — not Kevin Burkhart. Pam still sucks.

1 minute ago, RPM said:

Zeke ain't got no zip anymore. I think the Covid trashed his lungs.

Never pick a RB in their first round and then overpay him. Plus, he’s kinda an idiot. Shit even urban Meyer wouldn’t let him be a team captain at Ohio State. That says a lot. He’s not reliable. 

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

She’s been slurring her words, and can’t put sentences together for about the last 5 years.  
I assume she’s a drunkie, a pill popper, or had a stroke.

She needs to be relieved of her duties.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, former alkie said:

She’s been slurring her words, and can’t put sentences together for about the last 5 years.  
I assume she’s a drunkie, a pill popper, or had a stroke.

She needs to be relieved of her duties.

She hasn’t been “right” since she was hit in the face with the football on live tv in 2013. She suffered a concussion and spent days in a dark room. I mean if we all can see something isn’t right with her her producers etc...have to know she’s messed up. It’s irresponsible to put her on the air like that.