First Place Dallas Cowboys vs Washington F.T. game thread

Wanker Bob

Just now, dcar00 said:

Jones is in control of Zeke's(therefore Pollard's) snaps.  not McCarthy

True

As Cowboys fans we're basically old men screaming at the sun when we start complaining about the coach. Nothing matters as long as this family is running the show. Even Parcells couldn't overcome their ineptitude. He reached the conference championship with every team he coached except for our garbage franchise. 

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

Lmao. He sure does. Overrated trash.

No way Watson is trash. He kept BoB in a job until BoB decided to make trades that ruined the team. Watson would thrive with a competent fucking coach. Imagine him in Tennessee. The owners basically decided that Watt is the only player on the team that matters. And that character is all that matters (which is laughable at best). Plenty of teams would love to have Watson or Dak. It’s a shame that the two franchises in Texas don’t seem to value what they have. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Lmao. He sure does. Overrated trash.

300 yd/g - 68.5 completion % - 13 TDs to 5 picks - leading the league in Y/A - 70+ QBR - 107 passer rating.

Take a lap.

Oh, and that's with dogshit pass protection - no legit 1st option RB and no Hopkins.

Edited by ztejas
  • Fuck You 1

20 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

That was an awful throw as well 

That's where it started..... It was a poor throw.  Zeke can catch that but it would have been a really tough catch for a RB on that route.  

This team is a hilarious.  A fiery train wreck.  When is the local media going to make things hot for the Jones' clan?  Soft.

10 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

The worst punters I’ve ever seen currently kick for UT and the Cowboys.  Jesus, my teams suck.

I don’t like it, but I’ve accepted it. The rest of the team is where I have a problem. 

We can still win without a punter, if we are moving the ball without much trouble. The first year I watched the Horns, their punter was the worst in UT history (Scooter Monzingo). Texas still won the NC. 

Just now, Patrick Bateman said:

That's where it started..... It was a poor throw.  Zeke can catch that but it would have been a really tough catch for a RB on that route.  

This team is a hilarious.  A fiery train wreck.  When is the local media going to make things hot for the Jones' clan?  Soft.

The local media will never launch a full on attack vs Jerruh head on. Very few media personalities (The Ticket will) will actually go there. And even then, they don’t go far enough. At least Washington fans are open and transparent about how much they loathe and despise Dan Snyder.  

it doesn't really matter.  he's never gonna play QB for the Cowboys unless its a situation like this.

Yeah but would have been better if it was like next year and Dak had to Miss a couple of plays or he had to finish an game.

Not as a rookie. Behind this OL. And this shit team.