Texas Spring Football Game 2018

Fug

1 minute ago, Tired of Lurking said:

I see you, Rowland. Nice! I am definitely seeing a better Sam, though I hope he doesn't have to rely on LJH that much. I think there are some encouraging signs but we definitely need Tre Watson to come aboard and Patrick Hudson to get healthy.

No pass rush could kick it more on a line it would've been blocked in an actual game 

1 minute ago, Tired of Lurking said:

I see you, Rowland. Nice! I am definitely seeing a better Sam, though I hope he doesn't have to rely on LJH that much. I think there are some encouraging signs but we definitely need Tre Watson to come aboard and Patrick Hudson to get healthy.

Yup.  No picks so far.  That's saying something considering our DB's.  Overall pass blocking has been much better since the first two drives.  Offense has had it moments and a couple nice drives.  The negative fucking nancy's bitching about it are just finding a reason to bitch.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Tired of Lurking said:

Nothing wrong with relying on your best player to make the offense go. Both he and CJ will be on the field together plenty. If we can get better production from the ground game, we will look much better.

1 minute ago, Atticus said:

Nothing wrong with relying on your best player to make the offense go. Both he and CJ will be on the field together plenty. If we can get better production from the ground game, we will look much better.

Agree with this.  Also shows recruits we will do whatever it takes to get the ball in a playmakers hands.

I shut it off. Same shitshow as last year, once again. 
I take it you haven't watched any of the other spring games including national champion of the entire world Bama earlier today?

News flash, glorified scrimmages are always shitshows.